||Steel Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
|Commodity||Spring steel wire|
|Material||65MN,72A/B,SAE1060/1065/1075/1085/9254/ 1086/ 1566/ 9255/ 9260/ 5155/ 5160/ 6150|
|Heat Treatment||Quenched, Tempered, Annealed, etc.|
|Package||Coil weight: 2000kg/Coil,Antirust oiled +plastic pckage+marking|
|MOQ||25 MT in one 20'' container|
|Trade terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time||15-20 days after getting payment or up to according to quantity|
|65||0.62-0.70||0.17-0.37||0.50-0.80||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|65Mn||0.62-0.70||0.17-0.37||0.90-1.20||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|70||0.62-0.75||0.17-0.37||0.50-0.80||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|57B||0.54-0.61||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||<0.025< span="">||<0.025< span="">|
|72B||0.69-0.76||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||< 0.025||<0.025< span="">|
|82B||0.72-0.86||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||<0.025< span="">||<0.025< span="">|
|High Carbon Spring Steel Wire|
|Diameter(mm)||Tensile Strength ( Mpa )|
|SL type||SM type||DM type||SH type||DH type|
- Q:What is a wiring harness?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axbZn Buy a couple feet of 16 gauge THHN wire and some crimp-on butt splices. Use a wire crimper to strip the short wires, and butt splice a few inches of the new wire on to the short ends. Then connect the new wires to the harness. ACE hardware should have everything you need. An auto supply house might also.
- Q:97 geo tracker wiring stereo?
- How would we be able to tell you the difference between two identical white wires? Use the one on the left? Use a volt meter, and find out which wire has voltage on it. A speaker wire won't test with voltage, a constant power wire will. You can always connect the head unit's ground wire to a metal point on the sub-dash. Edit: if you don't want to use the factory ground wire, it doesn't really need to be connected to anything. I suppose you could attach it to the same spot you connect the head unit's ground wire.
- Q:what does this diagram for wiring a subwoofer mean?
- You are wiring the sub in parallel. from the positive terminal of the amp you connect both positive terminals of the sub, and Viceversa for the negative. The wire is either positive or negative depending on which terminal it touched. Make sure your amp can handle an impedance of 1 ohm.
- Q:Wired or Wireless connection?
- Wired is much better, because it works faster, it's secure, far more reliable. The only downside of a wired connection is a necessity to mess around with cables. On the other hand, you do it only once. I'm using a wired connection.
- Q:will the different length of speaker wire effect the amp performance?
- It depends on the impedance of the speakers; but 25 feet should not be a problem as long as your speakers are not less than 4 ohm, if your speakers are rated at 4 ohm you might want to use 14 gauge wire as 25 feet is considered the maximum length for 16 gauge wire..either way 14 gauge or 16 gauge wire with 4 ohm speakers and above should not damage your amp, 16 gauge wire may effect performance a little...if you are talking about different length wire to each speaker then you should use 12 gauge wire to the longer length and 16 gauge wire to the shorter length.....and even then you may notice some differance in preformance but that would keep it to a minimum...
- Q:Two parallel wires repelling each other?
- Each wire produces a circular magnetic field. In essence, each wire is carrying current through the other's magnetic field and so the motor effect occurs.The fields are travelling in the same direction between the two wires so like two N poles of a magnet they repel each other.
- Q:what color wires go from cd player to care wires in a 94 grand dam?
- if the harness is cut Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue good luck and i hope this helps
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
- Q:How should I wire my subwoofers?
- wire the voice coils to series on each sub and then wire the subs in parallel to the amp and voila.
- Q:how much does 110 wire cost?
- depends one the guage and copper prices fluctuate daily
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range