||Steel Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
|Commodity||Spring steel wire|
|Material||65MN,72A/B,SAE1060/1065/1075/1085/9254/ 1086/ 1566/ 9255/ 9260/ 5155/ 5160/ 6150|
|Heat Treatment||Quenched, Tempered, Annealed, etc.|
|Package||Coil weight: 2000kg/Coil,Antirust oiled +plastic pckage+marking|
|MOQ||25 MT in one 20'' container|
|Trade terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time||15-20 days after getting payment or up to according to quantity|
|65||0.62-0.70||0.17-0.37||0.50-0.80||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|65Mn||0.62-0.70||0.17-0.37||0.90-1.20||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|70||0.62-0.75||0.17-0.37||0.50-0.80||< 0.035||<0.035< span="">|
|57B||0.54-0.61||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||<0.025< span="">||<0.025< span="">|
|72B||0.69-0.76||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||< 0.025||<0.025< span="">|
|82B||0.72-0.86||0.15-0.35||0.60-0.90||<0.025< span="">||<0.025< span="">|
|High Carbon Spring Steel Wire|
|Diameter(mm)||Tensile Strength ( Mpa )|
|SL type||SM type||DM type||SH type||DH type|
- Q:Wiring up an amc ignition coil?
- Just go to Summit Racing Equipment online and get either a factory replacement or an aftermarket that has the factory hook ups so you don't have to figure out the wiring. Are you replacing the wiring? is it damaged? You might try painless wiring and see if they have a wiring system for it. Or get a manual with a wiring diagram.
- Q:Question anout tubeless wire?
- It is a wire without a tube. It works properly, it has a larger section than the usual wires, but is cheaper (Al is cheaper than Cu).
- Q:Bathroom Exhaust Fan Wiring?
- Blue, black, and red are all hot wires. Just attach each hot wire and its corresponding white wire to each switches black hot wire and white wire. When finished each switch will turn on the heater, light, or fan.
- Q:What do i do with unused wires on radio wiring harness?
- Suzuki Wiring Harness
- Q:questions about wiring a light switch?
- The guy above me helpful, but you have an existing problem with the wires shocking you. No doubt you can run the series yourself, but don't monkey around and burn your house down by trying to save the cash on this DIY. Get someone to find the short and fix it. DIY the next job. BTW purchase the Black and Decker Advanced Home Wiring book. It has color pics and shows you the layouts of several ways to do stuff. By the way, if your name is Bob Villa my wife is looking for you to marry her. LOL.
- Q:wiring a light help!!!?
- I'm going to assume that you are in the U.S.A. (if not, then disregard the rest of my answer). On the new fixture, twist the ends of the black wires together and twist the ends of the white wires together. Connect the white fixture wires to the white wire in the wall (I hope it is in an electrical box). Connect the Black fixture wires to either the Black or Red wall wire. To determine which one, you will need to know which one is controlled by the switch on the wall. You could just pick one and see if it works. If it does not, then try the other wire. Do not use the cheap crappy wirenut connectors that usually come with these fixtures. Go to the hardware store and buy a pack of tan wirenuts (red will work if necessary.)
- Q:What is the memory wire color in an 1984 cutlus?
- you mean cutlass? i would recomend getting a wire harness from a audio store but here is the diagram Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange (memory) Car Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Stereo Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amplifier Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2″ Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 4″ Speakers x 10″ Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:replace dirt bike spark plug wire?
- Always give year, make, engine size and model # when asking questions. We need all of that info to give an informed answer. Some are one piece, some are removable.
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- Cold wire is a better conductor of electricity than hot wire. Atoms are closer together when cold, making it easier for electrons to jump from atom to atom.
- Q:physics - wired and wireless communications?
- wired is connected by ethernet cables and is harder to hack into, while wireless is over the air and easier to hack, so the main difference is security and encryption. Wireless users have to share the bandwidth, wire have set bandwidth. BUT (big but) wireless is portable while wired is not. Now all this is computer communications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range