Order On-line Tracking
Hot Dip Galvanized Steel in Coil
Galvanized Steel Coil gets coated in layers of zinc because rust won't attack this protective metal. The most external layer is all zinc, but successive layers are a mixture of zinc and iron, with an interior of pure steel. These multiple layers are responsible for the amazing property of the metal to withstand corrosion-inducing circumstances. Zinc also protects the steel by acting as a "sacrificial layer." If rust does take hold on the surface of Superiority：
1. Good Resistance to Corrosion
2. Qualified Processing Machinability
3. High Thermal Resistance
4. Excellent Reflectivity
5. Inexpensive and effective enough
6. Can be recycled and reused multiple times
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencings and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and appliance parts
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine
Inner Diameter: 508mm, 610mm
Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
Coating Type: Al-Zn Alloy
Available Dipped Layer: 50-150g/m2
Surface Finish Structure: Normal Spangle & Small Spangle & Zero Spangle
Spangle: normal spangle, large spangle, small(min) spangle, zero spangle
1.How about the package for the Hot Dip Galvanized Steel in Coil?
Usually Standard export seaworthy package: waterproof paper+steel trip packed+wooden case seaworthy package
2. Can I know the production period of the goods?
Usually it need 20 days for 25tons in one container. We can produce 300 tons per day but we need to arrange the production in advance.
3. How about the label, could you make the label according to pour requirements?
Usually we use the MILL label, but if you need special form we can make.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|