||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Material:Low-Carbon Iron Wire
Twist Method:Single Twist
Application:Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type:Single Razor
Wire Gauge:14x14 BWG
Coil Outside Diameter:450mm
Line Wire:Single /Double
Bar Length and Width:12mm-67mm
Transport Package:Plastic Bag, Carton or as Required
Electro Galvanized Bared Wire
Hot Dipped GI Barded Wire
PVC Coated Bard Wire
Razor Barded Wire
Barded Wire Materials: Low carbon steel wire. Electro GI Wire/ Hot Dipped GI Wire, and PVC coated iron wire in blue, green, yellow and other colors.
Barded Wire Specifications: 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches ( tolerance +-1/2")
Barded Wire Weaving and Characteristics: Twist and weave, with firm structure and beautiful appearance
Barded Wire General Use: Barbed wire mainly used as the protection net industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, plantation or fencing. Grass boundary, railway, highway, etc.
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire; Hot-dip galvanized barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire; PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm-0.6mm; different colors or length are available at customers request.
- Q:wiring receptacle in bedroom?
- A 15 Amp receptacle will work, of course, but the receptacle box is most likely already overfilled. So in order to keep the wire count down, your best way to go is to buy a receptacle that uses screw down connector tabs. (NOT the kind that you have to put the wire under the screw, but the kind that you insert the wire into the back and then turn the screw down to clamp onto it!) The receptacle is a little more money but it would be worth the expense to make this hook up work. Hot wire (Black): Connect all three black wires to the back of the receptacle on the brass colored screws. Common wire (White): Connect all three white wires to the back of the receptacle on the silver colored screw. Ground: make a short pigtail of bare copper wire (about 6 or 7 inches long). Then connect the pigtail to the other 3 bare copper ground wires using a wire nut. Then connect the other end of the pigtail to the grounding connection of the receptacle. MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF WHEN YOU DO ALL OF THIS SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE TO TELL THE TALE! :-)
- Q:Need help with AC wires!?
- dear, each color line on the wire, must to CHG in joint, cause the element is created by ohm to handle short circuit of fire.
- Q:car stereo wiring problem.?
- if leith was paying attention he would of realized you already have the wire that goes straight to the battery. YOU need a wire to hook up to the red one that comes on with the ignition. if the wire thats supposed to work for this dont for some reason you can 1. hook it into the fuse box with something that comes on with the key or 2.you can simply hook the yellow wire and a 4 foot peice of 12 g wire to the one that gives it power then with your extra wire run itout on the dash for a toggle switch and run that back to the red wire and remember to turn it off or you will have a dead battery in the morning :)
- Q:What is the fundamental frequency of the second wire?
- Since the tension and size are different the two wire will have different wave speeds Since v= sqrt(T/mu) mu can be represented by density * area Since the second wire has twice the diameter it will have 4 times the mu and since Tension in wire 2 is twice that in wire 1 v2 = sqrt(2T/4mu) sqrt(.5)*v1 = 0.707*v1 Since f1 (wire 1) = v/2L1 then f2(wire 2) = v2/2L2 so replacing v2 and L2 yields 0.707v1/(2*2*L1) = 0.707/2(v1/2L) = 0.707/2 *f1 = 0.707/2*880Hz = 311Hz
- Q:How do I change my wired xbox live connection to wired?
- Depending on your setup, you'll need to connect your Xbox and router (internet box) with an ethernet cable
- Q:O2 Simulator wiring help?
- The wires should be color coated. Usually if it is a 4 wire o2 there are two white wires and two black wires and the blacks are both grounds. Same should go with the 2 wire o2 the black is usually the ground and the wite is the 12v wire.
- Q:What do these wires do on my 2005 impala?
- To play an auxiliary source you'd need to fool the deck into thinking it's a separate factory accessory, like an XM radio tuner or CD changer. That's the purpose of the adapter. If you already have a stock XM tuner or CD changer, and you don't want to use it, you might be able to cut the audio signal wires and connect them to an audio cable running to your MP3 player. Then you can set the head unit for the XM tuner but you'll get the audio from your player. But if there's no factory external source equipped in the vehicle, then this isn't an option for you.
- Q:what gauge wiring kit should i get??
- well,i didnt know what kind of amp that you have,so probably its true 300w or not. but my suggestion is for your own equipment safety you should use min. 4 ga with 50a, coz i see here you try to bridge it. try tsunami they good and real 4ga if they said 4ga.
- Q:Honda Accord 1999 speaker wire?
- Unplug the wires and note which wire goes where. then apply a battery to the speaker terminals, 9volt will work fine. If the cone moves out you have it connected to the proper + and - if it moves in then its backwards. With that you should be able to figure out which wires are + and -. Or you can just buy a service manual.
- Q:wires connected in parallel ?
- the diameter of wire A is twice the diameter of wire B This means the cross-sectional area of A is 4 times that of B, which means the resistance of A is 1/4 that of B. To put some numbers on it, if B is 4 ohms, A is 1 ohm, total R is 0.8 ohms. Which means that if you have 1 amp of current flowing, you have 0.8 volts drop across the two wires, and 0.8 amps flowing through A and 0.2 amps flowing through B. Power in A is 0.8*0.8 = 0.64W, power in B is 0.8*0.2 = 0.16W, total power is 0.8*1 = 0.8 watts 1. true, see above 2. false, 4 times 3. false, they have the same voltage drop, they are in parallel 4. true 5. false, see #4 .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range