||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Material:Low-Carbon Iron Wire
Twist Method:Single Twist
Application:Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type:Single Razor
Wire Gauge:14x14 BWG
Coil Outside Diameter:450mm
Line Wire:Single /Double
Bar Length and Width:12mm-67mm
Transport Package:Plastic Bag, Carton or as Required
Electro Galvanized Bared Wire
Hot Dipped GI Barded Wire
PVC Coated Bard Wire
Razor Barded Wire
Barded Wire Materials: Low carbon steel wire. Electro GI Wire/ Hot Dipped GI Wire, and PVC coated iron wire in blue, green, yellow and other colors.
Barded Wire Specifications: 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches ( tolerance +-1/2")
Barded Wire Weaving and Characteristics: Twist and weave, with firm structure and beautiful appearance
Barded Wire General Use: Barbed wire mainly used as the protection net industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, plantation or fencing. Grass boundary, railway, highway, etc.
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire; Hot-dip galvanized barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire; PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm-0.6mm; different colors or length are available at customers request.
- Q:How can I identify the hot wire when I only have two black wires and no white wire in knob and tube wiring?
- ok, a light switch is different then a outlet plug. the black wire is the hot wire and comes in to one side if the switch and goes out the other side. the switch just open the circuit to turn off the light or closes the circuit to turn it on.
- Q:thin strand wire?
- Hi welt needs to be multi stranded at least 8 awg in diameter as it is flexible and more flexible than a solid wire as work wire back and forth hardens copper wire and it eventually will break. using a flexible wire reduces the possibility of a breakage.
- Q:Updated 2 wire ungrounded residential wiring?
- It will could be tough to pull if there are existing wires in there. You may need to tie a line to what you remove, then lube a new set of wires, and pull the new line and wire back through.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:replace dirt bike spark plug wire?
- Many small coils on dirt bikes, small engines and scooters have the spark plug wire pressed and glued into coil- usually replace coil and wire together as plug wire basicly not replacable in field.. Aftermarket coils can be used with seperate wire or maybe use a car coil from VW beetle type or in couiple cases i know plain Ford patterns. BMW /5 had 2 Bosch coils with replaceable wires- what kind of bike you working with. Clamp car coil to front frame, run extended wire loom to coil, use metal core spark plug wire and marine plug cap- used to be common or 2 stroke racers. In emergency you can cut wire cored wires and splice in another piece, tape it up .
- Q:What does because I had a wire from (random person ) mean?
- That's from the day of telegraph messages; it was the urgent medium.
- Q:What is the wire harness called.....?
- Its called a wire harness. I beleive it is the main dash wire harness, but you wont get anywhere with that if you are trying to get one from a parts house or dealer, You just have to hit and miss at the salvage yard or digging around yourself and get lucky. But if you can trace the wires to a block connector or firewall connector you will be in luck and just tell them the location of the block where the harness is connected and you should be there, just remember all your options in you truck will have to match the options in the donor truck or the harness wont work for you
- Q:Sony Xplod Amp Wiring help?
- its the remote wire. it goes from your amp to the back of your stereo deck. if you have an aftermarket deck ( which i would hope you do) there will be a wire labeled that says remote wire. connect the blue wire with that wire behind the deck. the whole purpose of the wire is to tell the amp to turn on and off with the car.
- Q:Please help me understand parallel wiring!?!?
- Parallel is simple. Connect positives to positives and negatives to negatives. Series wiring is the opposite.
- Q:Electrical Wiring Question?
- Wire nut the old hot wire to the black and the old neutral to the white. Connect the grounds together also. Find which is the old hot with your tester. Not with your finger. Good grief.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range