||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Material:Low-Carbon Iron Wire
Twist Method:Single Twist
Application:Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type:Single Razor
Wire Gauge:14x14 BWG
Coil Outside Diameter:450mm
Line Wire:Single /Double
Bar Length and Width:12mm-67mm
Transport Package:Plastic Bag, Carton or as Required
Electro Galvanized Bared Wire
Hot Dipped GI Barded Wire
PVC Coated Bard Wire
Razor Barded Wire
Barded Wire Materials: Low carbon steel wire. Electro GI Wire/ Hot Dipped GI Wire, and PVC coated iron wire in blue, green, yellow and other colors.
Barded Wire Specifications: 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches ( tolerance +-1/2")
Barded Wire Weaving and Characteristics: Twist and weave, with firm structure and beautiful appearance
Barded Wire General Use: Barbed wire mainly used as the protection net industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, plantation or fencing. Grass boundary, railway, highway, etc.
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire; Hot-dip galvanized barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire; PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm-0.6mm; different colors or length are available at customers request.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.Stainless steel wire drawing (stainless, steel, wire, drawing) pull out the wire rod or wire billet from the die hole of the drawing die under drawing force to produce the plastic processing of the small section steel wire or the non-ferrous metal line. Metal wires of different shapes and sizes of various metals and alloys can be drawn by drawing. The drawn wires are precise in size and smooth in surface, and the drawing equipment and die used are simple and easy to manufacture.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- Resistors (Resistor) are commonly referred to as resistors in everyday life. It is a current limiting element. After the resistance is connected to the circuit, the resistance value of the resistor is fixed, usually two pins, which can limit the current size of the branch through it.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is the most popular natural memory folds and antistatic functional fabric defects: fine metal fiber, easy to disconnect, do not scrub, not dry after washing and drying. Do not rub the fabric, with a long time shielding value will decline, washing and folding is very easy to destroy its effect. Washing should take into account its heat resistance, so it can not use too high water temperature, can not use bleach containing detergent or washing powder for washing, so as not to cause fading.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range