Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil
PPGI is made by cold rolled steel sheet and galvanized steel sheets as baseplate,
Through the surface pretreatment (degreasing, cleaning, chemical conversion
Processing), coated by the method of continuous coatings (roller coating method),
And after roasting and cooling.
1. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2. Grade: DX51D+Z, DC51D, SPCC, SGCC, SGHC, CGCC,
3. Surface Treatment Coated: Galvanized, Paint sealant, Coating passivation solution
Substrate Cold rolled, Galvanized sheet
4. Color: RAL Color card
5. Coil ID: 508/610 mm
6. Coil weight: 4-10MT
7. Paint film Front side: 10~25um
Back side: 5~10um
8. Zinc layer: 40~180g per square meter
9. Thickness: 0.14~3.0mm
10. Width: 400~1500mm
11. Length: As requirement
12. Type: Steel plate, Steel Coil, Roofing metal
1. Our company produce various specification and models and national standards of galvanized steel coil
2. Using high-quality material and advanced production technology and equipment for processing
3. Applicable to a humid climate and the harsh corrosive environment
4. Products has been all over the country more than 20 provinces, municipalities and
Autonomous regions, and have been exported to Europe, North American, the Middle East,
The South East Asia, Africa, Asia, European and other countries and regions, well received by our buyer.
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-2.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
1. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
- Q:Are cold steel swords durable?
- Yes. Cold Steel is a great company with a quality product, and I've always been happy with their work. Their katanas, while not made in the traditional method, are heavy duty carbon steel and should handle abuse well. I'd recommend them based on my experience with other Cold Steel products.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- If you decide to get a true pedal steel, plan on spending some big money. Look on eBay for a Carter Starter. It will be the best guitar to start on...and not outgrow too fast.
- Q:Stainless steel ring?
- a lot of people that do a lot of manual labor with their hands prefer stainless steel because it can withstand potential damage on the job.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- O-1 is an excellent steel. If you've never made a knife before find an old file and use it. My first knives weren't that good, it took a little practice to get the geometry right so be prepared to burn some steel. The advantage of a file is it is already hardened, unless you have a torch or forge that will be near imposable for you to do. The most important thing in knife making is the heat treating. The best steel wont perform like it's supposed to. If you decide to use a file grind your blade out, keep the steel cool; do not let it get any color in it (brown, blue, purple) as this destroys the temper. When your finished put the blade in the oven at 400 deg for an hour. It should have a good hardness for a knife then. As for me, I use old car springs(5160), saw blades(L-6) for many of my blades, Good luck.
- Q:Bike Frame-Aluminum vs Steel?
- Steel is stronger than aluminum. But, you have to consider the strength to weight ratio and stiffness. Modern aluminum frames use hydro-forming to optimize the tube shapes. They also use modern welding and bonding techniques. In short, a good aluminum frame can be better than a steel frame and have less weight. Consider a Cannondale CAAD alloy frame or a hybrid composite/alloy frame such as a Cannondale Six. Cannondale is know for pioneering alloy frames.
- Q:How to sharpen a knife with the stone and the steel?
- If you are lucky and have a whet stone block you need some patience water or light machine oil. Take your time and work in circular motion at a slight angle as to put an edge where you want it. I tend to think of it like polishing and work the length of the blade. If you work with a steel you are suppose to pull the blade across the steel at an angle. I have forgotten the angle but if you attempt this you soon find that you can associate a certain feel of the way the blade crosses the steel and know when you have it right and check the blade periodically until you have it the way you want it. There are some other sharpeners out there where you just draw the blade thru a device and they work as well. I was taught the old ways with the stone and the steel and don't know the actual prescribed angles but can tell you that you will be able to eye ball the angle and you don't have to use heavy pressure. These processes won't work on a serrated blade!
- Q:Reloading and shooting steel.?
- Definitely DO NOT reload steel cases. As far as shooting steel vs brass. Brass will always be better than steel in your gun. Steel is a harder and stronger metal and will wear the firearm quicker than brass.
- Q:how to make carbon steel?
- in the experience that your speaking a pair of folding pocket knife, i think of that it somewhat is somewhat six one way and a 0.5 dozen the different. i actually do choose stainless for my pocket knives. i don't choose to grease a knife to the degree i've got faith carbon demands, basically to then stick it my pocket to entice dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. i'm the impressive opposite on sheath knives nevertheless. i admire 1095 carbon steel, uncomplicated part sheath knives. i will thrash on them difficult, and that i rarely have considerable part issues. of course, I require them to be lined with some style of powder coat or the like, with the aid of fact they might rust, yet I do attempt and save them sparkling and dry whilst in the sheath, so as that they gained't pit the uncoated part. My motives for this sheath knife selection is multi-fold. First, those knives are only much less costly. i don't spend $80 money on a exterior sheath knife. i take advantage of the gadget too difficult to choose to spend extra. i don't basically like the extra classic stainless steels alongside with AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (to not point out the HORRENDOUS 440A) with the aid of fact i've got faith that the all else being equivalent, a stainless blade will bend till now a carbon blade will harm. I additionally think of that carbon holds an part a minimum of besides, if not extra suited, than classic stainless, and it somewhat is plenty extra handy to hone. i don't understand plenty approximately those new laminates, different than the very difficult, yet not so difficult. they seem probably too brittle for my use. That, mixed with the actuality that they harm the bank, ability that I only is only not pondering them.
- Q:keeping a stainless steel stove clean and shiney?
- Contact a sanitary supply company for a product to maintain stainless steel.
- Q:Any idea why some gun ranges don't allow steel bullets?
- Indoor ranges and ranges that provide steel targets don't like them because of the additional wear and tear on their equipment. Some outdoor ranges don't allow them because they can strike sparks when they hit rocks and cause a fire. Others don't care. Best to call ahead or check the range's web site, if any, to see what they allow and don't allow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range