||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||barbed wire coil
||Wild in Width:
||PVC Coated,zinc galvanized
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Material:Galvanized steel wire,stainless steel wire, PVC coated wire
Types of Barbed Wire:
Galvanized Barbed Wire
Galvanized barbed wire is used in defending of farm land, sport ground, or used together with concertina razor wire. Normally it's settled above the fence, for example chain link fence and welded fence, avoiding climbing across. Galvanized barb wire can also form a barbed wire wall with wooden sticks or iron sticks. The weaving methods are one main wire, one barbed wire; one main wire, twin barbed wire; and twin main wire, twin barbed wire.
PVC Coated Barbed Wire
Core of PVC coated barbed wire can be galvanized iron wire
A variety of colors like green, blue, yellow, orange, gray
Packing: In coil of 25 kilos or 50 kilos , lined with PVC strips, then wrapped with P.V.C or hessian cloth
Barbed wire weave types:
1) single strand barbed wire,
2) double strand double twisted barbed wire;
3) double strand common twisted barbed wire
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways
5. Our product info:
wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Barb Wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Weaving way: Twist, standard
Surface finished: Electro galvanized,Hot dipped galvanized,PVC coated
Weight of packing in coil: 25kg/coil,50kg/coil as standard
Note: Customer request acceptable.
* Barbed wire has the feature of extremely difficult to cut and hard to climb.
* Barbed wire is very strong and reinforced with a steel coil which makes it very hard to bend, while the barbs have a piercing and gripping action.
* Barbed wire enjoys good appearance.
The manufacture machine and our factory
Plastic inside, hessian outside Plastic inside,waving bag outside
1)in nude 2)in iron axletree 3)in wood axletree ; 4) in wood pallet
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter
Barbs Spacing 3"
Barbs Spacing 4"
Barbs Spacing 5"
Barbs Spacing 6"
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Carbon fiber heat is not transmitted through the medium, but far infrared light radiation to the human body, the heat transfer directly to the human body tissues and organs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range