Basic description Info.
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Coil Weight:3-8 Tons
Feedback:Within 24 Hours
Film:PE or PVC
Packing:Export Standard Package or as Request
Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Production Capacity:150, 000tons/Year
3.Length:According to client's demands
4.Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5.Gloss:Normal or High gloss
9.Coil weight:3-8 tons
13.Package:Export standard package or as request
16.Grade:JIS G3322,CGLCC,ASTM A755,CS-B
|Name||Hot Dipped Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Resin constructure |
Technique of production
|Double painting and double baking process|
|Coil Weight||2-7 Tons|
|Inside Diameter||508mm Or 610mm|
|Painting||Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um |
|Standard||JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B|
|SurfSurface coating |
coloace coating type
|PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF|
|Back side coatingcolor||Light grey, white and so on |
|Application ||PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and |
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:carbon steel strength?
- There's no way to tell from the information you posted. Given it's for a machete I would guess it would be a fairly high carbon steel. Rust resistance will be relatively poor. It will last for years though as long as you clean and dry it after use.
- Q:What does "steel roll number" mean?
- The coil numbers in the steel industry are generally applicable to rolled round steel bars. A coil of steel has a specified length and weight. Different rolls have different volumes
- Q:what material could replace iron or steel?
- There are many different appliances, like metal, copper, anything that does not bend or stretch. Be sure to get something that is comprised of a metal element. They conduct heat and electricity much better and shines when you polish them. Anything that is made of a non-metal element is a poor conductor and does not shine when polished.
- Q:Which do u like better rolled oats or steel cut oats? and why?
- Steel cut oats take very long to cook. They have a bit more bite to them but the flavor is really the same. It's more a question of which texture you prefer.
- Q:Urine dulls too shiny stainless steel?
- Stainless steel will rust under proper conditions. I live on a boat on salt water, trust me. If the urine works it won't be prone to rusting any more than before. It's not the shine that inhibits rusting with stainless steel, it the % of carbon in the steel, compared to regular steel. IF the urine works it's because it is acidic (a mild acid). Wash it with a small brush and some baking soda to neutralize the acid when your done. A much stronger acid would be swimming pool acid. (Muriatic acid) but be careful you might test a spot with a Q tip on the back. If you try Muriatic acid it would take seconds.Then wash in baking soda water to remove all acid.. SS
- Q:material of guns before steel?
- Gunmetal is a specific type of brass
- Q:Where to buy silicon steel?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:Stainless Steel lock?
- any pair of larger bolt cutters would whack right thru that lock brother. use it, but put a backup lock on somewhere else too. thx for the pic!
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- The warehouse temperature should be constant, prevent the occurrence of condensation, a horizontal steel coil to pile up, forced to pile up, in contact with each other at the coil not binding belt lock, steel roll room felt material, narrow roll on wide roll, roll on roll light. In order to facilitate the lifting, the steel coil and the wall should be kept a certain distance.
- Q:Steel mine question help!!!?
- The existence of them would be a good start. Steel is produced from iron ore, not mined.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range