Hot-dip Aluzinc Steel Sheet
+/- 0.02mm ,
As to client's require
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB,JIS
SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,
S450 GD,S550 GD ect.
steel sheets/ plates
Hot rolled, cold rolled, galvalume / Alu-zinc
Chromed with passivation / environmental chromed
Oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint / skinpassed
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
within 40 days after receiving deposit
Yield Strength (MPa)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Elongation% No Less Than
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencings and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and appliance parts
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine
3.Payment:30% deposite, 70% in L/C before delivery.
4.We can guarantee 100% inspeciton before the shipment5.We can 100% supply MTC.
- Q:What are the carbon emissions of steel?
- Carbon okorder.com/... - Similar pages - Life-cycle energy and emissions of marine energy devices | Carbon ...Carbon dioxide emissions per unit mass of steel: 1.75 tCO2/tonne steel ; Total mass of steel in device: 665 tonnes ; Carbon dioxide emissions due to .
- Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:What is better acoustic nylon guitar or steel stringed?
- A nylon string guitar, more properly called a classical guitar, is used almost exclusively for playing classical music. Unless you're interested in classical music you should avoid this guitar. Also, it is only played fingerstyle so you will not be able to learn how to use a pick, which is a valuable, necessary skill. Steel string acoustic guitars are used for a wide variety of music including rock, pop, folk, bluegrass, and more. This is a much more versatile guitar and is the one you probably should have bought.
- Q:Question about steel type used in bridges.?
- It is used for other things besides bridges and that might be a bad use. Corten was used for very tall light standards in the Fort Worth Water Gardens with the clear understanding that it was to be kept dry. As time passed and personnel changed, somebody decided the round base with bolts sticking up was ugly and put dirt and plantings in the basin in the concrete holding the poles. The watering of the plants kept the rust going through the steel and one pole eventually fell, killing two people. The other light poles were removed.
- Q:What happens to the solution of copper (II) sulfate when steel wool is added?
- once you upload water to anhydrous copper(II) sulphate it turns blue because of the fact that's going to become hydrous copper(II) sulphate. Then, in case you upload water greater, that's going to proceed to be blue, could be slightly darker.
- Q:What is Damascus steel.?
- It's a special type of steel that was made in Syria. It is used to make swords or knives. It's mostly used in Middle East and South Asia.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- Wouldn't it be easier to stick your coke in the freezer?
- Q:pleas tell me any website for engineering calculations in steel fabrications?
- The American Institute of Steel Construction develops codes for steel building design in the U.S. See the link to below to the Steel Solutions Center at their website. You can find free programs for designing structural steel elements from clicking on technical resources at that link. Most of the programs presume that you are a structural/civil engineer with knowledge of the steel design specifications.
- Q:Melting steel????
- There are different types of steel. Melting point of steel depends upon its contents. Generally the melting point of stell is above 1500 c.
- Q:Question about STEEL?
- First let us see what steel is made from. PIG IRON, which is put into a blast furnace with other things to get the impurities out. the very high grated of steed include TUNGSTEN CARBIDE STEEL, which is used to make tooling. down to lower grades of steel to make other things. the stronger the steel that is required the less impurities that are in it. different steels are treated with different elements depending on what the steel is going to be used for, So if steel is Incorporated into a building and say the building caught fire enough heat could be produced to actually soften the steel and result in failure. hope this helps. Dr Knowitall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range