|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- Before construction, metal equipment should be rust removal, decontamination, etc., brick structure should be washed clean, acid resistant cement surface should be first neutralized by acid, washed with water, and then heating drying, generally require less than 4% moisture.
- Q:Cleaning metal surface rust stain, is it better to weld sulphuric acid or nitric acid?
- Acid etching is a chemical cleaning process to remove metal oxide and other impurities from the acid aqueous solution. As the acid and corrosion are more economical and suitable for continuous operation, it is the most effective way to remove the oxide surface of metal surface of large tonnage products. Especially cleaning iron and steel products, such as billets, ingots, steel plates, steel strips, wires, pipes and so on. Can also be used for steel forgings, casting cleaning, rust removal
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- As the base layer, bonding layer and acid brick itself thermal expansion, cold shrinkage coefficient is very different, in 1-2 years of hot and cold tension failure, too dense paving easily lead to acid brick swelling, fracture and other issues
- Q:Is acid proof brick alkali resistant?
- Absolutely neutral materials do not react with acids, nor react with alkalis, and do not react at higher pressures and temperatures. Of course, this condition is not endless.
- Q:What is acidproof brick?
- The main component of acid resistant brick is silica, and Hao Ran acid resistant bricks are made of imported raw materials and imported color materials by high temperature firing.
- Q:98% acid tank cofferdam can use acid resistant brick?
- The hydrogenation unit has a large amount of light hydrocarbons in its memory, and if it leaks, it will cause serious accidents. Therefore, we should pay enough attention to the operation of the light hydrocarbon pump.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- Because of the different acid and alkali environment, the acid resisting ceramic tile has different requirements on the degree of acid and alkali, so it is necessary to make the price reasonable at the time of construction,
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance
- The chimney particles and gases, mostly coal tar products, material acidic, therefore, take good acid resistance, acid proof brick, Grouts also used potassium silicate clay acid is preferred. If it is an ordinary high alumina brick, it does not meet the requirements of acid resistance, and only the chimney lined with acid resistant bricks.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- The brick is a brick block pattern, glazed tile surface is a layer of glaze, the following are the embryo is yellow brick, looks like that, for a long time, this layer of glaze will slowly worn away
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- Acid resisting cement is a kind of powdery material made of high acid resistant material and hardening agent, which are mixed or mixed separately according to proper proportion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range