Specifications of Hospital Trolley CMAX-710
* With crooked handrail
*Material: stainless steel
1.any dimension is acceptable.
2.run smoothly with 50kgs load
3.plate thickness: 1.0MM
4.two drawers in up layer with 80 containers each,the drawer is designed by
silence sliding and the drawer can be used for storage of cotton swab and
bandage etc; side rails around every layer.
5.durable and strong
7.connection parts and accessories resist grind and pressure
8.packing with polyfoam inner lining and multi-layer carton which will be
firm and safe during transportation.
9.customer’s size and OEM is welcome.
Packaging and delivery:
The advantage of our company:
1. we have 15 years experience of hospital furniture.
2. We are professional furniture factory, so we can provide you with the
products in low price and high quality.
3. Our company promises: reasonable prices, short delivery time and
satisfactory after-sales service.
5. 3% free extra hardware is allowed.
We are a professional hospital furniture manufacturer in China,
with an experienced engineering team and a completed
quality assurance system.
- Q:What material is good for solid wood furniture ?
- The first is red sandalwood, is one of the world's most expensive wood materials, mainly grown in the tropics than a hundred years is not useful, that is to say the growth to hundreds of years before you can use it, you can imagine it valuable. Its wood is very fine, the weight is very heavy, the grain is not particularly obvious.Secondly, what we want to say is Manchurian ash, which is a wild plant under international protection, and now it is gradually decreasing. Its material is very tough, and the texture is especially beautiful. It has excellent seismic resistance and steam bending performance. It is not only strong in corrosion resistance, but not susceptible to insect corrosion.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wood and wood furniture and solid wood furniture?
- Wood-based panels are the main raw material for the efficient use of trees, mainly wood residues, artificial fast growing forests and other raw materials.
- Q:What kind of wood is American furniture made of?
- But American furniture is practical embodied in his functions, because American furniture is larger, so is more convenient, and according to the style of the design, a lot of American furniture like wardrobes, may also be used as a TV cabinet, some counter can be used to do the dresser, and greatly enhances its practicability.Wood structure good American furniture is this: oak, birch, ash wood furniture, decorated with cherry wood veneer furniture surface, or at the white furniture surface of the parquet burl
- Q:What color walls do the white furniture match?
- White furniture or white walls?. (pure white, like European)At least. White furniture needs to match the wall with very shallow color.
- Q:What material is the most expensive furniture made of?
- Convex type zinc alloy anti-theft window installation known as the "window", refers to the installation way through the installation of anti-theft window to increase the original windows use area, suitable for the window wall surface, large area building.
- Q:What materials do you use for furniture
- Furniture is a man-made sheet particleboard, fiberboard, plywood and other material of the production of furniture, it is a new type of furniture after the second world war developed, it takes the traditional production methods, and with a metal rod, dowel joint assembly etc.. The main parts of panel furniture have the function of bearing, enclosure and decoration.
- Q:What wood furniture is of high cost performance?
- There are maple furniture, maple furniture for Italy, we have heard of. For example, maple material, delicate structure, material suitable for processing, solid wood furniture is not much wood. Elm material, beautiful pattern does not say, is also very suitable for processing, but there is a drawback is easy to crack. The pine, not only divided into red pine and white pine, texture soft, elastic, and suitable for drying is also very good. The cost of the high number of beech or maple.
- Q:How do you paint the furniture?
- Burnish.After the paint is dry, polish the furniture over and over with a fine sandpaper. This time, sanding was done to burnish the uneven areas of the paint and to paint the paint behind it.The sixth step, paint second times.Brush the paint second times over the third steps. Note that if the paint is too strong, you can add a little amount of rubber water, dilute the paint, and then brush. Then continue to dry and polish.The seventh step, paint third times.Follow the steps above to brush the paint again, so the furniture is painted.The eighth step, with a handle and other decorations.Put away the decorations that were removed from the handle, and the whole furniture would be painted, and the furniture would be painted evenly and beautifully, and the whole room would be beautiful.
- Q:What glue does glue furniture use?
- The glue used in furniture industry generally refers to wood adhesives, which are used to bond wood to wood or other objects. According to different sources of raw materials, furniture adhesives can be divided into two categories: natural polymer adhesives and synthetic polymer adhesives.
- Q:What furniture does the floor heating apply to?
- But if you put the furniture against the wall, warm according to pavement specifications, should be 50 cm away from the wall began laying, general furniture only a small part in the heating coil above. Floor heating is low temperature heating, heating water temperature is less than 50 degrees celsius. It won't have a big effect on furniture. Wall warming is high temperature heating, water temperature of more than 70 degrees celsius. If the indoor air humidity can be effectively maintained, it will not affect the furniture.
Breeze,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade stainless steel public chairs, is a direct supplier for airports and bank areas, one of the largest furniture manufactuer in south of China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2 Million
||2.00% Mid East
0.00% Northern Europe
0.00% North America
0.00% Eastern Asia
0.00% Eastern Europe
0.00% Southeast Asia
0.00% Western Europe
0.00% Southern Europe
Mainly domestic markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range