Wide application, delivery all kinds of fluid media, even non-fluid ones
Bilateral rotation and delivery
Stable capacity and pressure, no pulse
Capacity is proportional to speed, so the pump can be used as dosing pump
Low operated noise, no-leakage and no temperature rise
Long life, low cost of operation maintenance
Different viscous liquids, especially for the liquids with high viscosity which are difficult to be pumped. (up to 106 mm2/s)
Different dense liquids and dewatered dry medium
Liquids with solid particles (up to 70%), fibers (up to 350mm) and suspending media
Sensitive liquids that cannot be churned, sheared and compressed
Corrosive liquids (pH=0-14)
Fluid at high or low temperature (-10 – 150 C)
The Material of Components Depends on Medium Features
cast iron, carbon steel, different stainless steel or flow surface plated with anti-corrosive materials are available;
Rotor: strong anti-abrasive alloy steel, different stainless steels and anti-corrosive alloy steel are available;
Stator: different rubber and other elastic materials are available;
Axial seal components: packing or mechanical seal according to your requirements.
||||| || |
46 Lubrication oil
50 cubic meter/h
Horizontal short shaft
Direction of rotation
Clockwise (see from driving end)
Single side surface mechanical seal
DN 200 mm, PN 1.6 MPa
Horizontal, Left hand side
(see from driving end)
DN 200 mm, PN 4.0 MPa
Low carbon steel
Single side surface mechanical seal
Rotor ring: SiC+C, Stator ring: SiC
O-ring: fluoro-rubber, Spring: SS304
4. Driving Motor
- Q:How to select hydraulic pump?
- Select the hydraulic pump from the following considerations:1. hydraulic pump pressureHydraulic pump operating pressure is the pump (or motor) in actual work output (or input) oil pressure, determined by the external load.Rated pressure refers to the maximum pressure under continuous running in accordance with the test standards under normal working conditions. The size of the pump is limited by the service life, and the service life of the pump (or motor) will be shorter than the design life if it exceeds the rated pressure. When the work pressure is greater than the rated pressure, it is called overload.
- Q:How can the submersible pump level meter be connected?
- Install liquid level controller, two position liquid level sensor, controller to buy manual, wiring according to wiring diagram.
- Q:Must the water pump in the tank be all soaked in water?
- Usually you have to soak it all in the water. If you don't want to put it in the water, you can buy an amphibious pump. At most, you can expose it
- Q:What is the distance between the pump and the wall?
- What do you mean by that? If your pump is parallel to the wall! Then, the wall of the pump near the wall is usually 500mm. This is an empirical data, considering the import pipe length, pump maintenance and motor heat dissipation and other aspects of the situation to determine. Dozens of pumps installed in our company are placed in this size! Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:What is the nominal pressure of the hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor?
- Related concepts of hydraulic motorsFlow theoretical volume refers to the volume of oil inhaled in unit time without leakage.
- Q:What are the application areas of pumps?
- Water pump has different uses, different transmission liquid medium, different flow, lift range, therefore, its structure form is not the same, the material is also different, summed up, can be roughly divided into:
- Q:How many concrete pump tube diameter
- High pressure is the outer diameter is Phi 140 Type 150 type low pressure pipeline; pipe diameter is Phi 159 pipeline, high pressure pipeline diameter is phi 168.
- Q:What is pump suction work?
- In the ventilation process, pump suction is formed. The ventilation process is the whole process from opening to closing of the exhaust port. Pump Qigong refers to the cylinder gas on the piston in the forced exhaust stroke and suction stroke done by the work
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of canned pumps
- The ordinary centrifugal pump is driven by coupling the pump impeller shaft is connected with the motor shaft, the impeller and the motor rotates while working and shielding pump is a kind of non seal pumps, pump and motor is sealed in a medium filled by pumping the pressure vessel, the pressure vessel only static seal and, by a group of wires to provide a rotating magnetic field and rotor drive. The structure eliminates the rotary shaft sealing device of the traditional centrifugal pump, so the utility model can be completely free from leakage.
- Q:What is a water pump coupling device?
- The automatic coupling device of the water pump coupling device has compact structure and small occupation area. The sump pump works because it is submergedThe utility model can be directly installed in a sewage pool, and no special pump house is needed to install a pump and a machine, thereby saving large amounts of land and infrastructure expenses
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range