Wide application, delivery all kinds of fluid media, even non-fluid ones
Bilateral rotation and delivery
Stable capacity and pressure, no pulse
Capacity is proportional to speed, so the pump can be used as dosing pump
Low operated noise, no-leakage and no temperature rise
Long life, low cost of operation maintenance
Different viscous liquids, especially for the liquids with high viscosity which are difficult to be pumped. (up to 106 mm2/s)
Different dense liquids and dewatered dry medium
Liquids with solid particles (up to 70%), fibers (up to 350mm) and suspending media
Sensitive liquids that cannot be churned, sheared and compressed
Corrosive liquids (pH=0-14)
Fluid at high or low temperature (-10 – 150 C)
The Material of Components Depends on Medium Features
cast iron, carbon steel, different stainless steel or flow surface plated with anti-corrosive materials are available;
Rotor: strong anti-abrasive alloy steel, different stainless steels and anti-corrosive alloy steel are available;
Stator: different rubber and other elastic materials are available;
Axial seal components: packing or mechanical seal according to your requirements.
||||| || |
46 Lubrication oil
50 cubic meter/h
Horizontal short shaft
Direction of rotation
Clockwise (see from driving end)
Single side surface mechanical seal
DN 200 mm, PN 1.6 MPa
Horizontal, Left hand side
(see from driving end)
DN 200 mm, PN 4.0 MPa
Low carbon steel
Single side surface mechanical seal
Rotor ring: SiC+C, Stator ring: SiC
O-ring: fluoro-rubber, Spring: SS304
4. Driving Motor
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet There are 6 pumps, two indoor fire hydrant pumps, two spray pumps, and two outdoor pumps
- You said the three line refers to the control room, the control cabinet, the main pump directly start the straight line of water pump. Each pump should be equipped with single straight line Kai, reported that the cabinet Jinglian dynamic multi line linkage control board has three buttons corresponding to a remote spray pump, fire hydrant pump, pump start outdoor fire hydrant. This requires three straight lines, from the cabinet to the three pump control cabinet, which is the 9 line you call. The water pump control cabinet is provided with a terminal for supplying a remote pump. By looking at the wiring diagram of the water pump control box, you can find the technical personnel of the control cabinet manufacturer if you can't find them.
- Q:Why should the pump be closed when the centrifugal pump is started?
- On the other hand, the water on the pipe of the inlet pipe of the pump is stationary before the pump is opened, such as the sudden acceleration, and the water behind it can not keep up, which will cause the pressure of the inlet to drop suddenly and vaporize the water, and the centrifugal pump will be evacuated. (because of the centrifugal pump is rotating centrifugal force generated by the pump, leaf water and steam driven (gas) quality is very light, according to F= Ma, the centrifugal force is small, the pump can not be water sent).
- Q:Water pump does not produce water, what are the reasons?
- The reason why centrifugal pump does not produce water:1. pump inlet or sink, water tank water shortage.2. water pump pipe blocked or valve not open.
- Q:What are the internal losses in centrifugal pumps? How did they come about?
- Hydraulic loss: the loss of water by friction, eddy, impact, etc in a flow;
- Q:How many millimeters is the diameter of the water outlet of the four inch pump?
- Here is a 4 inch inch, not rural, 1 inches =25.4 mm, 4 inches is approximately 100mm, with DN100 pipeline.
- Q:Operating procedures for measuring pumps
- Pressurization(1) for the discharge pressure below 2.0MPa, then the pump stroke length should gradually increase, each increase of 20%, to maintain 15 minutes.(2) for the discharge pressure greater than 2.0MPa, you need a special pressure, to ensure that the pump discharge pressure gradually increased, each time for the final row pressure of 20%.(3) when the pressure is not increased, the stroke of the pump is gradually increased by 20% strokes per time.Note (1) when pressure is applied, the pressure gauge should be observed at the side of the loading side (slow motion)(2) check ammeter, forbid overload
- Q:The distance from the pump button to the ground
- A button is arranged on the surface of the fire hydrant button, and when the fire hydrant is started, the press button can be pressed directly, and the red starting indicator light of the fire hydrant button is on
- Q:What is the function of the heating pump system for the water pump design?
- As the feed water temperature is higher, before starting, if not enough to warm the pump, the pump body temperature is uneven, there is a hot, cool phenomenon. The upper part is inflated and the lower part is inflated"
- Q:What's the difference between non negative pressure and variable frequency water pump?
- No negative pressure is superposed pressure intelligent frequency conversion equipment, pump frequency operation is no negative pressure difference, and the variable frequency pump, variable frequency pump is advanced municipal tap water tank or pool, pump from the tank or pond water pressure to set pressure to the pressure water supply, and no negative pressure directly from water the municipal pipeline, using the original municipal 2~3 kilograms of pressure
- Q:How to select metering pump head?
- When it comes to metering pump heads, the usual problem is when they measure acid, chlorine, fluoride, and hydrogen peroxide. Due to the difference in concentration and operating temperature, it is difficult to determine the specific pump head material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range