Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square) pipe etc..
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless steel tube is integrally formed with welded steel pipe steel plate butt welding and welding seam.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Butt welding: the use of advanced double submerged arc welding technology for pre welding, internal welding, external welding. The welded steel tubes are cut into standard lengths using a plasma gage.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- In the connection work, strengthening ring joint stiffness, high bearing capacity and no parts through the tube, it is especially suitable for the small diameter steel tube concrete column structure, complex engineering projects, especially those in the pump sending pouring construction method, which is more important, it has a basic guarantee strictly for the quality of concrete construction. When concrete columns with larger diameter, ring type joint construction steel is large strengthened, so as to make the project construction become more complex, and the connection between the longitudinal rebars becomes cumbersome.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- SC galvanized steel pipe, its pipe wall thickness, generally 20 steel pipe in 2.2-2.8mm. Also, we often refer to tap water galvanized steel pipe.MT wire pipe, its pipe wall is thin, generally 20 steel pipe in 1.5-2.2mm.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Steel pipe and seamless linking points, you said should refers to ordinary steel pipe joints, if only consider the butt welding problem, two kinds of steel can be welded. But the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe and tube with different, generally the main difference is the two kinds of steel can withstand the pressure of the former than the latter to be good.So if your project is seamed steel pipe can be, then the two pipe welding, welding and butt welding interface is completely no problem.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range