Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled)
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Major use differentiation:1, seamed tube can withstand the maximum operating pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;2 seamless tube can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will also increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.3, there are some seamed steel pipe seamless treatment tube, it is the weld annealing treatment, eliminate the residual stress of the weld, the weld and base material, the pressure range of basic and seamless pipe is. May also consider the use of.4, of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is actually relative to alloy steel, mainly carbon content, and 20# seamless steel is carbon steel! In addition, there are stainless steel, stainless steel is considered a kind of alloy steel, but the processing is not the same, the performance is not the same, good looking outside!The description of the material in alloy steel is actually the content of the metal elements in the steel (usually the percentage number).
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- Galvanized steel is cracking for 39 days and will not, especially suitable for Northern very cold environment.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or strip after the formation of welding welded steel pipe, usually 6 meters in length. Welded steel pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, varieties and specifications, equipment investment is less, but the general strength is lower than seamless steel pipe.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Yes, after painting, I usually touch hands and paint off in 2 years or so
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- The pile reinforcement cage construction characteristics: in general application of the reinforcement cage can be used when not required manual assembling reinforcement cage, such as deep or large pile diameter should be used for solid and solid mechanism of reinforcement cage better (by reinforcing cage seam welder production) to meet Zhuang Jishi high technology requirements, enhance the stability of pile foundation.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range