Product Description of Hoe For Farm Tool
A hoe is an ancient and versatile agricultural tool with a long handle and a small square blade, which you use to remove small weeds and break up the surface of the soil. A hoe is used to move small amounts of soil.
Specifications of Hoe For Farm Tool
Material: high carton steel
Surface finishing: fine polished.
Or under client’s require.
Applications of Hoe For Farm Tool
Common goals include weed control by agitating the surface of the soil around plants, piling soil around the base of plants (hilling), creating narrow furrows (drills) and shallow trenches for planting seeds and bulbs, to chop weeds, roots and crop residues, and even to dig or move soil, such as when harvesting root crops like potatoes.
Packaging of Hoe For Farm Tool
Export carton or plastic bag
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- Pneumatic tools are the mainstream trend, pneumatic tools more suitable for long time work, rather than power tools, permanent fever, and even burned out the internal parts, pneumatic tools can be seen more secure. Power tools initial investment is low, but long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and tool maintenance and replacement costs are higher, and pneumatic tools more environmentally friendly, long-term use cost is much lower than the electric.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Class I protection against shock of the product depends not only on the basic insulation of the equipment, but also on additional safety precautions. The method is to connect the electrically conductive parts that may be touched with the protective wires in the installed stationary lines so that the accessible, electrically conductive parts are not electrified in the event of basic insulation damage. Such products are: hand-held power tools, mobile daily appliances, mobile mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- Class I. In addition to basic insulation, the device has an additional safety measure. There is no grounding terminal on the shell of class I equipment, but there is a grounding terminal inside, and the power cord with protective plug is drawn out from the equipment.Class ii. The device has dual insulation and insulation protection measures.Class III. The device relies on extremely low safety voltages to protect against electrical shocks.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade farm tool, such as shovel, Chisel, Hoe,Forks,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low