Model No.: HK 4024
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.059kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- There are many kinds of needle roller bearings, which do you think?
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- What do you mean?Needle roller bearings or rolling friction, copper sleeve is a sliding friction, copper is a set of friction is normalAs for other forces, I don't know what the difference is
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Is prefix, needle classification of a, NK is not with inner ring, NKI is with inner ring, different brand name is not the same
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- Needle roller bearings are needle roller bearings
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, rolling bodies are cylindrical roller bearings. Cylindrical roller and raceway are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the ring block is small and suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ring has no edge, can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to their diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the structure in radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load.
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- One end of the needle roller bearing in the stamping outer ring can take the bearing end cover and fix the outer ring in axial direction. How can the other end be fixed?
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- The basic structure and NU type cylindrical roller bearing inner ring bearing the same, but because of the needle, the volume can be reduced, and can bear large radial load to the bearing without inner ring shaft mounting surface with suitable precision and hardness as the raceway surface
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range