Model No.: HK 4024
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.059kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:im replacig main/rod bearings small block chevy...the parts store asked if stadard or oversized?
- Oversized bearings takes up the extra space from worn away metal off the crank. Or if your crank has alot of wear and you need it machined, then turn the crank (grind metal off) and then you have to use oversized bearings to get it back to spec clearance.
- Q:Does the Firedog yoyo have bearings?
- Yoyo's have bearings? Then they don't work like when I was growing up - how would a bearing unit grab the string to climb it.
- Q:Broken ball bearings? (98 civic ex)?
- what is bearings?
- Q:Any hope for rusted bearings?
- I heard that soaking them in Coca Cola will get rid of the rust (but you gotta clean them realllly good after). Otherwise, you can buy another set of bearings, then when some of them rest, mix and match and throw out old, rusted bearings as needed.
- Q:Inserting Skateboard bearings?
- Do not put grease, grease will wreak your bearings. The best thing to do is buy a skate tool that can help you insert them. If you dont want to do that simply put the bearing on the wheel (where it needs to go) and put the wheel on the truck with the bearing still on the wheel facing the truck. Then just simply push down on the wheel and the bearing will pop into place.
- Q:Is Dragon bearings good?
- i've never heard of dragon bearings but some really good quality bearings are china reds. and they arent to expensive. personally, i dont think element is a good brand. my friend had one and the board was horrible. it had no concave at all (a flat peice of wood) and it broke really easy. me and my friend both have enjoi boards currently and he says its way better than his old element board. i suggest Enjoi
- Q:Cherokee Oil Pressure -- Stumped (Oil Pump, Bearings, etc)?
- Could also be from a leaking oil pickup tube or screen that is allowing air into the oil stream of the pump thus reducing oil pressure. Is there a way to test oil pressure output at the pump or before the filter...oil gallery test plug like Chevy engines? What year and mileage on the vehicle?
- Q:Mineral spirits or Acetone to clean my Bones Reds Bearings?
- i easily basically lubed my bearings yesterdday. do not use Wd-40 it may desire to look extra useful in spite of the undeniable fact that it attracts extra airborne dirt and dust than it would routinely. on account which you have Bones get Bones speed Cream RF. Bones additionally make cleansing undemanding for there is in basic terms one shield that needs to be taken off it fairly is the purple shield. To take them of basically get a thumb tack and bypass interior the hollow between the steel and the shield and placed it in and pry it off. it is going to then snap back in after cleansing. additionally once you purchase speed Cream it components all the instructions.
- Q:what do i do if my bearings balls fall ?
- i used to make roller bearing you need some type of a press make sure you put grease on them to good luck, maybe a vice grip
- Q:Wheel Bearings need replacing on Honda Accord?
- That is very correct its the wheel bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range