Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
1. Provide full range of standard bearings.
2.Look into and develop various non-standard bearing according to customers’ special needs.
3.Eager to control quality and ensure quality for bearings.
4. Multi-channel sales modes: e-commerce, regular domestic and foreign exhibitors.
5.Perfect logistics modes: sea, air & international express.
6.High quality post-sales service: find solutions to fulfill your needs in time.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
HK 3214 needle roller bearings are widely used in cars, compressors, construction, electric motors, food industry, home appliances etc. As a rolling element, it turns the world.
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:In skateboarding, What does ABEC mean for the bearings?
- Pretty much nothing. It is a measure of precision for high speed machinery where vibrating shafts are a problem. Way higher speeds than wheels on skate boards or inline skates. In some cases, higer abec ratings can cause extra drag in the bearings because of the smaller gaps inside the bearing. Some companies (Zero Drag, Bones, Twin Cam) have designed their best bearings to have lower drag by not meeting even the ABEC 1 standard but with the tolerances close in the areas needed to make them run true in your wheels.
- Q:how to replace wheel bearings on a 92 toyota celica 2.2 GT?
- Those bearings are pressed in you need to take the spindle to a machine shop and have the old ones pressed out and the new ones pressed in I have used my air chisle to get them out and my bench vise to install them but its a pain in the a$$ good luck
- Q:Can an improper allignment damage wheel bearings?
- its not your wheel bearings, unless you bought the cheapest chinese bearings you could find and did it yourself, you have a power steering problem, and depending on your vehicle if it has a rack and pinion go back to whoever did the alingment and tell them of the new problem and find out what it is.
- Q:Rear shock absorber causing premature wear on bearings?
- HI no shocks don't cause ware on bearings... did you get the ring back on the goes over the nut that you install the cotter pin Thu? That holds he nut from turning and backing out.. good luck tim
- Q:wheel bearings ford focus?
- On the 2002-2003 Ford focus, the wheel bearings are actually sealed from the factory into the brake drum. There is a defect in these bearings that causes it to go out quickly. My father is replacing his sixth brake drum on this car today. That's six brake drums replaced in a year on one car because of this bearing problem.
- Q:I just changed my wheel bearings on one front wheel. I hear a 'clunk' when going around corners left and right
- with the preliminary information you gave, it sounds like you have a CV joint going out. One way to confirmt this would be to jack your car up, and with the car in neutral, turn the wheel by hand, and see if it clunks then. If it does, you should be able to with a lot of care gently wigle it back and forth and locate the source.
- Q:how tight should the nut that holds the wheel bearings on a trailer be?
- 100psi on a torgue wrench on your wheel lugs. On the nut that has the codder key, it just has to be tight enuff to slide the codder key thru. The key will prevent the nut from falling off, and then you bend the ears of the codder key, so it does not slide out. Use a new codder key as the old one may be rusted or may have been bent too many times.
- Q:If I load a paintball gun with METAL BALL BEARINGS, what will happen?to the gun?to the bearings?
- Use marbles. im positive they wont mess up the gun, just make sure they're the right size. And I'm sure that it will hurt like crap. I did it and it busted ahole in my freakin' fence.
- Q:What are the best bearings for a longboard?
- bones are the bearings most wanted, but people usually go with mhs or mini logos just because of price. as long as they spin, they will work. just don't go spend $150 on some bones swiss ceramic abec9 crap that are barely better than some random $10 bearings you can get in zumiez. btw for boards look at kracked skulls. you can find many 5% off discounts on line.
- Q:changing engine bearings?
- If you have the time you could get a manual with step by step instructions and the dimensions needed to rebuild it which it needs(time consuming the motor needs to be removed) or you could get a rebuilt which is the better way to go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range