Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
1. Provide full range of standard bearings.
2.Look into and develop various non-standard bearing according to customers’ special needs.
3.Eager to control quality and ensure quality for bearings.
4. Multi-channel sales modes: e-commerce, regular domestic and foreign exhibitors.
5.Perfect logistics modes: sea, air & international express.
6.High quality post-sales service: find solutions to fulfill your needs in time.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
HK 3214 needle roller bearings are widely used in cars, compressors, construction, electric motors, food industry, home appliances etc. As a rolling element, it turns the world.
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way bearing is a type of bearing that can only be turned in one direction and locked in another direction.The metal shell of the one-way bearing, contains a lot of rollers (or needle ball), and the rolling block (acupoints) shape so that it can only roll in one direction, (because the installation direction of the rolling direction opposite spring, so spring is compressed). In another direction when the rolling direction and spring mounting same direction, not to cause the compression spring, up roller, roller to produce a lot of resistance in between the inner shell and outer shell (the so-called "one-way"), stop rolling bearing.
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- This depends on the lubrication, lubricating oil viscosity, pressure is different, allowing the speed is also different
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- Needle bearing roller bearings are cylindrical roller, relative to its diameter, the roller is thin and long, hence the name. Although the needle roller bearings with a smaller section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, its diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings at the same time, minimum diameter, especially for the supporting structure of radial installation size limited.
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- Needle roller bearings are needle roller bearings
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Yes, it's the roller itself. However, as the use of wheels is not so good control, because the surface of the bearing itself after finishing processing, very smooth, friction will be very small.
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, rolling bodies are cylindrical roller bearings. Cylindrical roller and raceway are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the ring block is small and suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ring has no edge, can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to their diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the structure in radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load.
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- General stamping ring needle roller bearings are the outer diameter and the hole is fit to the location, so for stamping ring bearings have a pressing force of the technical requirements. Here I put it in the production process: stamping, heat treatment (about carburizing layer to control, otherwise the last edge will open - Cases) left - lips - cast oxide annealing oxidation layer, the holder on the needle sleeve ring, stamping edge (technical requirements: the rolling head edge within the height, diameter, (note that both ends and in the middle to be consistent) and pressed into the ring after the gage qualified).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range