Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What kind of bearings are good and worth it?
- Get okorder.com/
- Q:Can skateshops clean bearings for you?
- Yes, they can/ should be able to do that there. Since you said in your other question that you have ceramic bearings, the cost of this cleaning/repair would be alot cheaper than new bearings. I would take it in and see how much they charge, what they suggest, and how confident they are that they can fix it. If they charge alot then just ride them till you notice a decrease in performance. Then take them in and get them cleaned. If they don't charge much and sound like they can easily straighten out the cover, then ya, go for it.
- Q:how do i check the main bearings? on my chevy?
- in most cases you can do the repair in your truck or car by removing the oil pan. but if you are gonna check them you might as well replace them . check for shaving in your oil pan . might be an indication of failing bearings
- Q:Hypothetically speaking whats the abec level on bones swiss bearings?
- ABEC ratings for skateboard bearings are useless. They are only for very high speed applications and do not take into consideration lateral forces encountered in skateboarding. Couldn't tell you if Bear bearings are better than Bones.
- Q:How much is a good set of spark plug return bearings? ?
- Before you go ahead with this, Ford has a recall notice. Look up FoBU-115-H1T. This could save you the $2000. The problem is these are side sensitive. The CW spin bearings are specifically installed in spark plugs 1-4 while the CCW spin bearings are for spark plugs 5-8. If your car was built on a Monday, they were most likely installed backwards. Check your vin number regarding your build date. The muffler charging valve is a typical scam from most independents and quick change lube places. This valve is self cleaning in the GTs during high RPM driving. If you perform redline shifts, as you should in a GT, your muffler charging valve will last the life of your engine. For those who have V6's, you should consult your Ford Service department for scheduled maintenance. I hope this helps.
- Q:are ceramic bearings better than swiss?
- ceramics are very good.
- Q:Help with vectors and bearings please!?
- using compass bearings: (2,60°) + (1,90°) = (2.9093, 69.8961°) - - - - - - (2,60°) = (1.7321, 1) - - - - - - (1,90°) = (1, 0) - - - - - - (1.7321, 1) + (1, 0) = (2.7321, 1) - - - - - - so: a) 2.9093 km b) (1.7321, 1) and (1, 0)
- Q:is there a need for an alignment after replacing wheel bearings?
- If the wheel bearings are pressed in the spindles with care there's no need to have your car re-aligned. If the lower ball joints are in good shape you can't go wrong. As you know the ball joint has a taper on the end which is tightened into the spindles so nothing changes there. An alignment shop may try convincing you otherwise, particularly with a front wheel drive car. It's not the front end that changes with the miles as much as the rear wheels as there are more adjustments back there. If you have a rear wheel drive car only an accident on the back may change the third member's alignment.
- Q:cleaning skateboard bearings?
- you okorder.com/ ... and if you ever need trick tips you can message him...after subing...
- Q:Can some water ruin my bearings?
- One inch of water will never ruin a truck or car wheel bearing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range