Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:1983 yz125 bottom end bearings?
- Depends okorder.com/.. They can also be purchased at a bearing supply store.
- Q:Need advice choosing skateboard bearings?
- Bones okorder.com/
- Q:Question about bearings?
- law okorder.com/ the solution I gave is correct assuming C is north of A-B because bearings are taken CCW from N. the solution you are reporting is correct if C is south of A-B — a bit of information not provided. ♣♦
- Q:can i use rubbing alcohol to clean my skateboard bearings?
- after buying all that you should have lots of instructions to read if you want to be cheap, you can go from the back side of the bearing and put two drops of speed cream one last tip, you can pop the shields off with a sewing pin from the back side of the bearing i don't think rubbing alcohol is best for the job
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- Only know the inside diameter, the outside diameter and the height. There are many kinds of needle roller bearings!!
- Q:how much would it cost to fix ball bearings in a 94 ford expl?
- Ball bearings?? There are no ball bearings in the front end of a Ford Explorer, or any other car for that matter. Most cars use tapered roller(drum)bearings. They usually run 10-25$ per side, plus 5-15$ for new seals to put around them. Grease will be about 10$ for a can of good stuff. Do it yourself and save some money on the labor.
- Q:Are skateboarding bearings difforent sizes if i wanted bones reds?
- no. bones are good..but ever try swiss?
- Q:Replacing wheel bearings on 98 Cherokee, Timkin or Valucraft?
- timkin is a great brand. I am not sure if they make the valuecraft bearings or not, but with things like that you get what you pay for. If you keep them maintained you may not have to change them again. If you don't plan on driving it more than a few years or doing any serious wheeling, go with the valucraft otherwise I would go for the Timkin.
- Q:The guy at the auto shop said my wheel bearings have 'play'?
- It used to be common practice to remove wheel bearings and inspect and repack with grease and replace and re-torque. This has become a thing of the past with the newer bearings being replaced as a unit with the abs systems in use now days. If your wheel has noticeable play top to bottom it a safe bet the wheel bearings are worn past there useful life but ball joints or struts can also cause play. If the play is front to back, the steering components should also be checked to determine if it is the steering or bearings. And yes it can be serious and dangerous. Any problem with the steering or suspension and rotating parts should be addressed immediately.
- Q:how hard is it to change front end bearings?
- Very simple...On 4x4 models this is not just bearings...It is sold as a hub and bearing assembly,just get the correct torque specs from the dealer,when putting on the new nut...The new nut is sold only at the dealership,they are $14 each,DO NOT REUSE THE OLD ONES---VERY DANGEROUS. Remove tire and brake caliper hold down bracket. Remove old nut from hub. pull off old hub replaced hub with new replace old nut with new torque to dealer secs. replace caliper hold down bracket replace rim DONE!! 4x2 models are easier then this,they are just a inner and outer bearing...Make sure to replaced the bearing race also. Same steeps as above accept with a inner and outer bearing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range