Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way needle roller has a spring in the lower part of the needle
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- The needle bearings with an inner diameter of 17mm have various forms.1. needle roller and cage assembly2. press outer ring needle roller bearing3. solid needle roller bearingsPermissible rotation speed of needle and cage assemblies:Grease lubrication: 16000rpmOil lubrication: 26000rpmAllowable speed of needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring:Grease lubrication: 12000rpmOil lubrication: 19000rpmAllowable rotational speed of solid needle roller bearings:Grease lubrication: 13000rpmOil lubrication: 20000rpm
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The copper sleeve and the shaft are surface contact, and the bearing capacity is large;The needle roller of needle roller bearing is several line contact, and it has less bearing capacity than copper sleeve;The sliding friction, friction force is large, suitable for low speed and heavy load, preferably with good lubrication, in static pressure under the condition of high speed, such as grinding machine is of high speed and heavy load static and vibration resistance than good bearing;The latter is rolling friction, and the transmission efficiency is higher, suitable for medium speed.
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- The needle roller bearing model with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 16 does not exist.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 21 and an inner diameter of 15 is BK1512 or BK1516.The needle bearing type with an outer diameter of 22 and an inner diameter of 16 is BK1612 or BK1616.
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- I didn't find a modelIt should be non-standard
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Yes, but it is not recommended.I. cost valueThe KR58 driven roller bearings are of great value. The purpose of the design is to maximize the effect with minimal cost, and the cost of the bearing is undoubtedly high. For example: ordinary 6306 bearings, a single bearing can withstand 1500 kilograms of weight, with 10 can be, the value of KR58 is much smaller.Two 、 operation flexibility and endurancePlain ball bearings are much more flexible than roller bearings. They are easy to purchase on the market, and it is easy to solve the problem of poor working conditions with bearings with sealed coversSome of the printing equipment is had to use this kind of bearing, the car to do this, put fine timber to petty use!!
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- It's certainly not the same thing. Look at the mechanical manual. Top of it. See what you've got
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- General stamping ring needle roller bearings are the outer diameter and the hole is fit to the location, so for stamping ring bearings have a pressing force of the technical requirements. Here I put it in the production process: stamping, heat treatment (about carburizing layer to control, otherwise the last edge will open - Cases) left - lips - cast oxide annealing oxidation layer, the holder on the needle sleeve ring, stamping edge (technical requirements: the rolling head edge within the height, diameter, (note that both ends and in the middle to be consistent) and pressed into the ring after the gage qualified).
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range