Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:In terms of longboarding, are abec 7 bearings better than abec 5 bearings?
- neither You cannot tell anything by the ABEC number. It is a spec for vibration in machinery that runs at speeds thatwouldd be over 150 mph on your board. It became popular because the precision grade bearings that used to be used are anything except precision. ABEC 1 bearings were a hugeimprovementt and the marketing people love anything they can claim higher numbers on. Inline skates and boards use the same bearings. The top makers (Zero Drag, Twin Cam, Bones) actually design their best bearings that to not meet any ABEC standard so that they can have clearances that roll better, but frequently use the number 9 (sometimes saying equivalent to ABEC) in their lit so that those who are hooked on the larger number is better BS will not avoid a numberless bearing. What is better to you? Speed? Life? Resistance to rust when you are in the rain? Know your bearing makers and what they do really well. Bones is known for rolling really well but needing more maintenance and rusting really easily. Twin cam is known for being super resistant for wet. Zero Drag is not as well known but roll very fast and are reasonably resistant to moisture.
- Q:Are these good rollerhockey bearings?
- There really isn't that much difference between bearings. Mission won't want to get a bad rep by making bad bearings for their main customers. The price is probably a little higher than other bearings (without an OEM skate maker's name on them) than equivalent bearings from the top companies (Twin Cam, Zero Drag, Bones).
- Q:Will new bearings make my board go faster?
- The guy above me has no clue what he's talking about. Bones RED are called RED because they are made in china. Bones SWISS are made in Switzerland. No such thing as a Bones Red Swiss. Bones Red are good bearings - pretty fast, about $15. Bones swiss are far better - mega fast around $40. If your bearings are rusty - toss them. Always keep those bad boys dry and clean. Remember - new bearings are packed with a thick grease which makes new bearings seem slower and quiet. There is a break in period, depending on how much you skate. By using them, the grease will break down, seep into the metal, and become faster. Just put in new bearings, find a good hill - bomb it, and you'll be ace. Skate hard.
- Q:How often should a cyclist grease their wheel bearings if riding 100 miles a week?
- If the bearings can be serviced, about once per year. If they are sealed bearings, you replace them when they start to fail. You can also disassemble and service your hubs yearly. How this is done depends on the specific hubs you have
- Q:are Tensor Oust Moc 7 Bearings, Abec 9 Tolerance good skateboarding bearings?
- well i say anything above abec five is pointless (unless its bones bearing, well because they are the best) but i would go with abec 7s. theylle will get worn out faster so i would just buy bones red because they last and are cheap.
- Q:Are skateboarding bearings difforent sizes if i wanted bones reds?
- nope one size fits all...bones reds or any bones bearings are great.
- Q:1996 camaro bad rod bearings can i do the work myself?
- Maybe. If the rod bearings are shot but the crank has not been damaged the bearings can be replaced with the engine essentially in place. If the crank has been damaged the engine has to come out, making it a bigger job, but still within the range of a dedicated DIYer. Generally, if the engine has been operated with a bad rod knock it will need a replacement crank kit.
- Q:On skateboard bearings what's the ABEC letters mean?
- ABEC stands for Annular Bearing Engineers' Committee. Does ABEC affect the speed of your skates? No. Not unless you are skating at 330 mph. That's based on a 608 bearing limiting speed of 32,000 rpm. Only in extremely high speed applications like ultra high speed motors and precision measuring instruments can bearings above ABEC 1 affect performance. Regardless of how fast you plan to go, speed is affected first and foremost by the choice of lubricant. If we're going to talk about tolerances, the fit of your wheels and axles have a much greater effect on performance than ABEC rating. Wheels and axles for inline skates have extremely loose fits that allow you to press the bearings into the wheel by hand. This masks the benefits of a higher precision bearing by allowing it to slip on the axle or in the wheel. Slippage between the mating parts results in energy loss. Lost energy is lost speed.
- Q:cleaning my skateboard bearings?
- Back when i used to skate (about 2 years ago) i would usually take my bearings out and drop it into a mix of 91% alcohol and water. I say maybe 80% alcohol and 20% water into a bottle and shake for awhile. Then take them out, dry and spray some WD40, worked like a charm. I also heard you can drop them in a bottle of HOT water and just leave it in there... i know it works for cleaning out my bongs and bowls, but iono about bearings. If all else fails, try to go down to a local active ride shop and see if they have any sales. :p
- Q:what do you know about bearings for skateboards?
- Ok, okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range