Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:ball bearings for a mousetrap car?
- if your axle shaft was solidly mounted to the vehicle, perhaps even a threaded bolt, and nothing touches both the inner and outer races, you could just tighten the nut on one end and it would stay together. i would suggest using a locknut, which can be left loose without loosening up from vibrations or the spinning wheels. i might suggest roller blade wheels and bearings. abec 9 bearings are very good low friction bearings, or the bones brand ceramic bearings are even better. with a large profile wheel, a wheel that covers more distance per revolution, a set of abec 9 bearings can allow a good roller blader to hit speeds of over 70 mph. and roller blade wheels are setup with their bearings to be through bolted fairly tightly in place, which might be ideal for your setup. another thing may be skateboard parts. the trucks, if tightened up real tight to prevent lean steering, might make very easy to use axles that are meant ot have wheels on them.....
- Q:radial and thrust bearings?
- I okorder.com/... which turn out to just be what I think of as normal or traditional ball bearings. No, radial bearings do not allow motion along the axis - normally there is a stop on the shaft to prevent this and continuous movement would damage the inner surface of the race or the shaft. Depending on the type of race, having any significant axial force would damage the bearing, as would occur in moving the shaft axially. Thrust bearings in theory are entirely for taking thrush along the axis and properly positioned radial bearings handle the radial forces of belts, chains, wheels, etc. A roller bearing or taper bearing would be used to handle both in one location. In practice, a thrust bearing with a ball race of the right shape will handle radial forces of a significant fraction of the rated thrust.
- Q:What brand of abec - 9 bearings should i get for my roller blades?
- I don't know that brand, but at that price I guess you can't go wrong. I personally use Swiss abec-5's, good performance, speed and durability. And yes do get new spacers while you're at it.
- Q:On a big truck that holds a 3 pc. drive line and has 2 carrier bearings, is it best 2 keep the bearings level?
- Could Not answer any better than ironhand 100% dead on the money Good Job, may have thrown in that the ter for allighning the drive shaft is called Clocking... LOL
- Q:why are ball bearings used to reduce friction?
- this is because rolling friction is lesser than sliding friction.this mechanism can be easily compared to rolling a ball and pushing a rectangular surface..imagine your car had no wheels and you had to push it..that would be so hard when compared to pushing a car with wheels...that's the main point that you have to notice in this mechanism.so the balls go over each other and thus the net friction on the whole mechanism is reduced which helps to perform your work faster...
- Q:cleaning solution for bearings?
- Soak it it kerosene or diesel. It will clean and lube at the same time.
- Q:Rear wheel bearings - how important to replace as a pair?
- i see it like this, both sets have similar mileage. if one side has failed, the other will soon. take the time to do them both at the same point since you will already have everything out and available.
- Q:how to change front bearings?
- It okorder.com.. . I suggest MIBearings LLC for New Wheel Bearings. They have USA made wheel bearings at very good prices.
- Q:Where can i find pedal bearings for a 20'' kent bicycle?
- You are looking for bottom bracket bearings to fit a 1 piece crank... not pedal bearings. These are standard size and readily available HOWEVER since I assume they failed while you were riding the bearing cups should be replaced as well. This takes less than 15 minutes by an experienced mechanic. In summary, you need 2 bottom bracket bearings and 2 bearing cups for a 1 piece crank (and someone to install them correctly).
- Q:Bones Reds Bearings Worth Buying?
- The bearings that come with it will be good enough. I wouldn't recommend getting Bones Reds unless your board is so slow once you get it. Well, I wouldn't recommend Bones Reds period. HKD abec5 bearings are the same price, and they last much longer without maintenence in my experiences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range