Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- Back to the 2# plane thrust roller, there are also, such as K811, K812, K893, K894. The first two are single row roller, K893 and K894 are double row roller, these are thrust bearings, INA code name, you can scroll down the directory
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Yes, but it is not recommended.I. cost valueThe KR58 driven roller bearings are of great value. The purpose of the design is to maximize the effect with minimal cost, and the cost of the bearing is undoubtedly high. For example: ordinary 6306 bearings, a single bearing can withstand 1500 kilograms of weight, with 10 can be, the value of KR58 is much smaller.Two 、 operation flexibility and endurancePlain ball bearings are much more flexible than roller bearings. They are easy to purchase on the market, and it is easy to solve the problem of poor working conditions with bearings with sealed coversSome of the printing equipment is had to use this kind of bearing, the car to do this, put fine timber to petty use!!
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- The outer diameter of 21 needle bearings with 16, the market is not available.The outer diameter of 21 needle roller bearings through 15, some models are hk1512.
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.Needle roller bearing (needlebearing) is a roller bearing with cylindrical roller, relative to its diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load. The needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring is needle roller bearing with thin stamping forming outer ring.
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- What do you mean?Needle roller bearings or rolling friction, copper sleeve is a sliding friction, copper is a set of friction is normalAs for other forces, I don't know what the difference is
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way needle roller has a spring in the lower part of the needle
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- I didn't find a modelIt should be non-standard
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range