Model No.: HK 2216
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.019kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.
this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:how do you tell your wheel bearings are going out?
- Could be wheel bearings, upper or lower ball joints... Either have an alignment shop check, or jack it up and check all of them yourself....
- Q:How can i get the wheel bearings out of the back wheel of my yamaha r6 2002 model?
- The Sharp side faces Outward,,away from the bearing. Note the Condition of the Inner Bearing Spacer. Occasionally they'll get mushroomed a bit. They're Soft,crappy metal,,,,yet their Length is a Critical Dimension. If it appears to show any deformation around the ends,,,flaring,mushrooming,,,or any other signs of compression yielding,,,,thats NOT Good. It's very possibly now Shorter than spec'd. Which loads the bearings incorrectly.
- Q:How to lube main bearings on a ipso washer mod #ihfo55?
- screw that! Use AHS its faster and cheaper! :-) AHS is American Home Shield
- Q:Do you must clean the abec bearings in your scooter? And if so when do you clean them?
- The preferences are based on what works for you. For cleaning the bearings, I use lamp oil (desented kerosene) because it cleans out anything. I then wash it out with denatured alcohol which also dries the bearings. If you use a water based cleaner like citrus cleaners, do not soak them overnight since it can damage the bearings. Almost anything works for lubricants. Super light things like the sprays don't last very long. Some people spray them every time they go out. Oils roll quickly right away but are not as waterproof as greases or last very long. Greases are slower at the start but will last a lot longer. Use very little. A drop or two of oil or a few pin head sized blobs of grease.
- Q:is it bad to clean my bearings with DW-40??
- Use okorder.com/
- Q:how do u clean skate bearings?
- you take s socket wrench and loosen the nut and take it off and take off the washer , than the wheel than the other washer . Don't lose ur washers !!! Do this to each wheel . Take about 8 Qtips or more or less depending on how dirty ur bearings are , take the Q tip and rub the dirt off of the bearing . Each side and in the insides .
- Q:why do my skateboard bearings keep locking up?
- Joe, okorder.com
- Q:Help with skateboard bearings?
- First off, they are a downhill bearing, if your street or vert skating i recumbent independent 7's. Second, speed cream is only really necessary when your bearings start to wear down and start to slow and make that horrible noise. if you put it in straight away it won't do much but collect dirt. so just wait a while.
- Q:when do you need to buy new skateboard bearings?
- If you see they stop after 2sec then your bearings needs to be changed as soon as possible but if they are slower you should clean them up with gasoline or lubricant I think that good skate board bearings will last maybe 8 or 9 month if you take care of them properly means cleaning them at least every two weeks.
- Q:Can ceramic bearings be used in motorcycle engines?
- Don't waste money on ceramic bearings, they won't be of any benefit and that would show in your lap times being the same regardless of what you use. There is nothing wrong with well lubricated metal wheel bearings so spend your money on something that will make a difference to your racing like better brakes, better suspension, a mod to the motor, something positive .....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range