Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How much would it cost to replace bearings on bicycle?
- With that many miles, you may desire to get your motorcycle right into a close-by motorcycle keep. you will probably want a clean chain, rear cassette, front chainrings and brake alterations. The overhaul could desire to fee one hundred money or so plus aspects, yet you may desire to get by making use of for below 200. Gary Fisher makes very stable motorcycles and the physique can final you properly over 10 years. inspite of the shown fact that, purely like a vehicle, your motorcycle desires periodic maintenance. in case you spend 3 hundred-500 money on a clean motorcycle, yet do not do any maintenance, you would be asking the comparable question in 2 greater years. reckoning on the circumstances you experience in, you may desire to be cleansing and lubing your chain and cables usually. The greater dirt, airborne dirt and mud, airborne dirt and mud and water that your motorcycle is in, the greater maintenance required. it particularly is all basic to do, you purely want somebody to tutor you. once you're taking your motorcycle in to get fixed, purely ask them to tutor you what to do for preventative maintenance.
- Q:what is the difference between the bearings N 342, NJ 342 and NU 342?
- N design Inside track with two unitary flanges, while outside track without flange. Axes's axial displacement to bearing block can be endured by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. NU design The outside track of NU design bearings has two unitary flanges, while inside track without flange. Axis's axial displacement to bearing block can be duded by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. Due to the reason of manufacture and maintenance, two flanges of outside track of NU design big bearings showed on drawing maybe not unitary, but with loose fit-up flange rings. NJ design Outside track has two unitary flanges, inside track also with one unitary flange. Therefore, these bearings suitable for the axial orientation of axes from one direction. Since their design and usage are for different purposes I would say no they are not interchangeable.
- Q:Need 4 tires and Front wheel bearings..which should be done 1st?
- For your own sake, do them at the same time. and don't drive that car with bad wheel bearings. They hold the wheel on.
- Q:What makes wheel bearings/hubs wear out? 1998 Chevrolet Malibu hubs going bad after eight months!?
- some aftermarket bearings are junk. i've seen this numerous times. if your not going with OEM GM parts then replace them with ones from reputable parts places like napa auto. and ask what kind of warranty they have. also be sure they are installed by a trained professional with the right tools, because they can be damaged if not pressed in properly.also be sure the wheels are balanced, because vibration will significantly shorten the bearings life expectancy.
- Q:What is the best skateboard, trucks, wheels, and bearings?
- deck:chocolate, great pop, weight, and concave. trucks:thunders or ventures, they last really long. wheels: darkstar wheels because they never flatspot bearings: doesnt really matter. id go with bones swiss for best but luckys are really good and cheap 2.
- Q:how to clean long board bearings?
- to clean skate bearings get accetone (preferable %90 or more) and remove the sheilds from your bearing. next place the acetone in a cup. next place you bearings in a cup. stir or shake until the dirt is out. dry . reasemble
- Q:What is your favorite skateboard bearings and why?
- My favorite bearings are anything bones. (Bones Swiss, Bones Redz, etc.) I trust Bones bearings because they're cheap, high quality, and they run fast. I have Bones Super Redz Bearings on my setup right now and they're hella good.
- Q:If you have had a complete brake job done, is it possible to miss bad wheel bearings?
- Back in the day a brake job would have included repacking the wheel bearings, but not today. A brake job on a ford focus does not require removing the hub. the hub of many of today's cars contain the bearings and can not be rebuilt or repacked, you replace the whole hub. if the bearing is replaceable it is a seal bearing and can not be repacked or inspected. There was no reason for Sears to inspect the bearings ( for $650 they should have gold plated your butt ). In the case of the focus it has a sealed bearing, it costs around $40 or you can buy a new hub for around $60. if you have basic tools you can replace the hub in about 60-90 mins.
- Q:seat ibiza front bearings?
- A lot depends on the type of bearing. Generally, you can get the bearing out either with a press, or if you do not have a press or access to a press, you can use a tube or socket of near the right size and push them out with this and the use of a hammer. Before you do this, heat the metal surrounding the bearing to expand the housing to facilitate the extraction of the bearing. Nip into LOWS; go to the plumbers section and purchase gas-blowtorch. This will help heating t he metal surrounding the bearing. DO NOT HEAT THE BEARING ITSELF, okay. Once out, the replacement is simple. Again, heat the metal to help the bearing slip in easier. Use a piece of wood to tap the bearing in with a hammer to tap and seat the new bearing in. Good to go .. Best wishes, Dr Antony (45 years of doing it myself)
- Q:Bearings are a problem.?
- bones okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range