Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- It's certainly not the same thing. Look at the mechanical manual. Top of it. See what you've got
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- Hello, I am a professional sales of bearings, NK40/20 bearings with inner ring called NKI35/20, NKI35/20 went to the inner ring is NK40/20. in the industry just code in different ways, the other the same, the difference is an inner ring with a ring. A thing, of course can be generic, the quality difference is negotiable. As you mentioned inside the needle is not the same, that is for sure, because the internal structure of each of the manufacturers are not the same, sometimes the size of the needles of different lengths is very normal, especially domestic generally not unified. If this bearing higher requirements with the best inlet of the "INA" or "IKO" two brands of domestic use. "FYB" is a German.INA company, now belong to the Schaeffler Group.IKO is Japan's Tom Xun.FYB Corporation is domestic Zhenjiang Feiya bearing company.INA is the ancestor of the needle bearing company, IKO is then introduced INA technology and products Do the products with the INA series, the material will be worse, the accuracy of FYB is similar to the imported INA production line, the needle roller bearing is currently doing the best, although the price is cheaper than Japan, but the quality is not to say, to be roughly the same small Japan.
- Q:Roller needle roller bearings can be used directly as a wheel?
- Yes, but it is not recommended.I. cost valueThe KR58 driven roller bearings are of great value. The purpose of the design is to maximize the effect with minimal cost, and the cost of the bearing is undoubtedly high. For example: ordinary 6306 bearings, a single bearing can withstand 1500 kilograms of weight, with 10 can be, the value of KR58 is much smaller.Two 、 operation flexibility and endurancePlain ball bearings are much more flexible than roller bearings. They are easy to purchase on the market, and it is easy to solve the problem of poor working conditions with bearings with sealed coversSome of the printing equipment is had to use this kind of bearing, the car to do this, put fine timber to petty use!!
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- General stamping ring needle roller bearings are the outer diameter and the hole is fit to the location, so for stamping ring bearings have a pressing force of the technical requirements. Here I put it in the production process: stamping, heat treatment (about carburizing layer to control, otherwise the last edge will open - Cases) left - lips - cast oxide annealing oxidation layer, the holder on the needle sleeve ring, stamping edge (technical requirements: the rolling head edge within the height, diameter, (note that both ends and in the middle to be consistent) and pressed into the ring after the gage qualified).
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter
- Q:What is the needle roller bearing model with outer diameter 21 and inner diameter 16?
- Needle bearing roller bearings are cylindrical roller, relative to its diameter, the roller is thin and long, hence the name. Although the needle roller bearings with a smaller section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, its diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings at the same time, minimum diameter, especially for the supporting structure of radial installation size limited.
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Is prefix, needle classification of a, NK is not with inner ring, NKI is with inner ring, different brand name is not the same
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The copper sleeve and the shaft are surface contact, and the bearing capacity is large;The needle roller of needle roller bearing is several line contact, and it has less bearing capacity than copper sleeve;The sliding friction, friction force is large, suitable for low speed and heavy load, preferably with good lubrication, in static pressure under the condition of high speed, such as grinding machine is of high speed and heavy load static and vibration resistance than good bearing;The latter is rolling friction, and the transmission efficiency is higher, suitable for medium speed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range