Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How to put in balls in bearings?
- I have found that impossible to put back in, trying to do that with skateboard bearings. I would rather recommend replacing the bearings with a new set. Since the balls have broken out of the race way, it will not perform too good. Either grinding unevenly against the walls of the race way, or not spinning at all.
- Q:trouble with Honda main bearings?
- Honda uses this system to get extremely close tolerances on bearings/journals from the factory. After it has been run 100,000 miles (or 250,000); when it is time for overhaul, the crank gets turned to fit .010, or .020 under-size bearings. The clearance is determined by the machinist turning the crankshaft. Be careful, many machinists go for big clearance, like .003 because they are used to building race engines that last 3 races and get rebuilt again (short life). Better have a shop manual on hand and ask him to shoot for the smaller side of clearances.
- Q:what kind of wheels/bearings should i get for my roller hockey blades?
- As okorder.com and found the people at their customer service desks to be good.
- Q:What bones bearings should I get? precision or Super 6?
- Well.... out of the two u said id go with percision... i like em better but... if ud feel like spending mroe its worth it ahah labrynthare what i roll
- Q:radial and thrust bearings?
- I okorder.com/... which turn out to just be what I think of as normal or traditional ball bearings. No, radial bearings do not allow motion along the axis - normally there is a stop on the shaft to prevent this and continuous movement would damage the inner surface of the race or the shaft. Depending on the type of race, having any significant axial force would damage the bearing, as would occur in moving the shaft axially. Thrust bearings in theory are entirely for taking thrush along the axis and properly positioned radial bearings handle the radial forces of belts, chains, wheels, etc. A roller bearing or taper bearing would be used to handle both in one location. In practice, a thrust bearing with a ball race of the right shape will handle radial forces of a significant fraction of the rated thrust.
- Q:Help with vectors and bearings please!?
- using compass bearings: (2,60°) + (1,90°) = (2.9093, 69.8961°) - - - - - - (2,60°) = (1.7321, 1) - - - - - - (1,90°) = (1, 0) - - - - - - (1.7321, 1) + (1, 0) = (2.7321, 1) - - - - - - so: a) 2.9093 km b) (1.7321, 1) and (1, 0)
- Q:how are wear limits on bearings determined?
- General ideas only. In the case of journal bearings with forced lubrication (oil pressure), increasing clearance results in oil pressure drop. Ideally, journal bearings hold an oil film which supports the rotating shaft and minimizes metal/metal contact. Automobile engines run for hundreds of thousands of miles using this strategy. Radial ball bearings will tolerate excess clearance (depending on the load) but the shafts they support often will not. In cases where oil seals are used, excess shaft play damages seals and permits leaking. In the case of motor or pump shafts, bearing slack permits rotor/stator contact or impeller/involute contact. Rotating masses are never perfectly balanced or axially aligned. Bearing slack multiplies unbalanced force and consequent load.
- Q:How to CLEAN bearings?? Not lube them?
- Try brake cleaner form the auto store. Use it outside that stuff is nasty.
- Q:what are moter bearings and how hard are they to put into a gas engine?
- you have 2 sets of bearings. there are main bearings and rod bearings. they are not what you call hard to put in but you have to know what your doing and have a torque wrench.
- Q:what solvents are good for cleaning skateboard bearings?
- Honestly... unless you have very good bearings, the best thing youc an do is toss them and get a new set. Most bearings are inexpensive and rather cheaply made. If you are using something like bones swiss, then take care of them and they can last for years. What do I use to clear my swisses? Gasoline. Its dangerous, but nothing works better. Honestly, just get a new set if you are riding cheap bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range