Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- According to the ball bearings, there are ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, needle roller bearings belong to cylindrical roller bearingsIt seems that the cam bearings have not been heard
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, the roller is slender, the cross-section is smaller, and the bearing capacity of the load is higher, so it is suitable for radial installation size limited supporting effect. Needle roller bearings are equipped with a thin and long roller (roller length is 3~10 times the diameter, generally less than 5mm diameter), radial structure is compact.A complete bearing code is composed of the basic code number plus one or more supplementary codes. All standard bearing SKF have certain basic types, there are usually three, four or five numbers, or letters and numbers, the first number or the first letters said bearing type, followed by two digits identifies the size of ISO series.Because the model of needle roller bearings is relatively complex, only a few specific classification and model control of needle roller bearings are introduced here:1, centripetal needle roller and cage assembly (type K)2, outer ring with double lock ring needle roller bearings (NA, NKI, RNA, NK)3. Single row needle roller bearings with double retaining rings (NA, NKI, RNA, NK)4. Double row needle roller bearings with double retaining rings (NA, RNA)5, stamping outer ring needle roller bearings (HK type, BK type)The bearing has low cost and large carrying capacity, and is suitable for the supporting structure with limited size of installation.
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- Cylindrical roller bearings, rolling bodies are cylindrical roller bearings. Cylindrical roller and raceway are line contact bearings. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the ring block is small and suitable for high speed rotation. According to the ring has no edge, can be divided into NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF and other single row bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row bearings. Needle roller bearings are cylindrical roller bearings, relative to their diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the structure in radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load.
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- This depends on the lubrication, lubricating oil viscosity, pressure is different, allowing the speed is also different
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:What are the needle roller bearings with an inner diameter of 14, an outer diameter of 20 and a width of 20?
- I didn't find a modelIt should be non-standard
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- It's all oil holes, but if it's needle roller bearings, there should be very little oil holes. We also do one-way needle roller bearings, but there are no oil holes, there are oil holes are generally reflected in other series
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range