Model No.: HK 1718
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.018kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Does anyone know what the automotive oil additive for bad rod bearings is called?
- Hi so the idea is to make it rattle less. so a can of STP which is like treacle is added to the oil.
- Q:Why are my new independent skateboard bearings so slow??
- Indy bearings take a long time to break in. They use a thicker gel lube. You might want to clean them and lube with a light skate bearing lube. ABEC ratings have absolutely nothing to do with speed. It is a measure of tolerance and it only applies to applications where the rotational speed is over 10K RPM.
- Q:which climate cause skateboard bearings to spin faster in the heat or in cold climate?Does heat cause bearings
- if there just bones RED not swiss i guess they wont work as good in cold like in the heat because the cold causes humidity and if they get wet they wont work right
- Q:is there a difference between longboard bearings and regular bearings?
- Not really. Regular skate- bearings take more of a beating so I tend not to buy overly expensive ones. A long board should definitely get some nice speed bearings. If you clean them regularly and keep them lubed they'll last you forever. DON'T USE WD40 TO LUBE THEM. For cleaning it's ok... because it helps protest them from rust and wear. You can actually buy a specific lube wherever you get the bearings.
- Q:best 'over the counter' lubricants for my skateboard bearings?
- Clean with denatured alcohol - available at hardware stores Lube with Tri-Flow - bike shops and some hardware stores.
- Q:Do I need to replace my rear hub bearings on my '03 Honda Civic?
- most like it is the bearings. they must not have been lubricated with grease for bearings. u can probably save em still if this problem has been going on for a long time. take ur wheel and drum hub off and check. if there ain't no BB balls inside the ring then ur bearings are gone and metal against metal rubbing is happening. if they sell em only in a kit, look on OKorder or go to ur local junkyard.
- Q:what is the fastest skateborad bearings?
- Reds are your best bet. Although i would recomend getting bones swiss bearing. They may be more expensive, but they are well worth it. With bones, abec doesn't matter. Abec was designed for bearings for the industrial use. Although abec 7s arw good, bones dont have abec because they dont need it. They are further designed to resist the hazards that skateboarding may have rather than most bearings.
- Q:Mechanic question? What are bearings?
- a bear's direction.
- Q:Which skateboard bearings shall I get?
- bones swiss are obviously the best, but theyre also around $50 a pop. if you want to spend less money, i would go with bones reds or fkd. i've used both, and theyre definitely good. the only ones you really shouldnt get, are lucky.
- Q:Bones Reds Bearings Worth Buying?
- The bearings that come with it will be good enough. I wouldn't recommend getting Bones Reds unless your board is so slow once you get it. Well, I wouldn't recommend Bones Reds period. HKD abec5 bearings are the same price, and they last much longer without maintenence in my experiences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range