Model No.: HK 1717 RS
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.017kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:What is a quick and effective way to clean your roller hockey skate bearings?
- Soaking them in a specialized bearing wash should be good. Taking them apart is the best way, but is a pain, and you could end up breaking them. Using a bearing wash (which you should find at any place that sells roller hockey skates) will do the job, and is quick and easy.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:are baker tweaker bearings any good?
- If you are talking about roller skate bearings I absolutely love my bones bearings. All of their bearings are great! Kind of pricey but well worth it if you can take care of them. Also Sure-Grip ones are great. I like to go with either 7 or 9 ball bearings in them.
- Q:2001 ford escape wheel bearings? (rear)?
- Do not buy cheap mechanical parts...you will pay dearly for those cheap parts.
- Q:are cleaning skateboard bearings with eye drops a good way to clean them?
- NO water? NO WAY. They are principally water with a few other ingredients. You are not cleaning them if you are putting the drops in and leaving it. You are lubricating them. Water works for a short time but will destroy greases or gels and if you use enough to destroy them completely (or if they were oiled) will eventually rust the bearings. Rusted bearings will never be as good as new. Cleaning involves flushing out old oil/grease/gel/dirt/etc. Water is a suitable cleaning material (but will not reliably remove many lubricants) as long as you dry the bearings before adding new lubricant. If you want to add a little material to free up bearings, just use a little light oil. It is cheap and most hardware stores carry it in small tubes with a needle tip so you can get it in small places. I haven't cleaned bearings in years because I find it better to just get new ones when they are really bad. When I do: I start with lamp oil (desented kerosene) because it will remove any old lubricant that is holding crud in the bearing. Next water with dish detergent to remove the lamp oil (some people just dry them out by draining and relube at this point) Followed by rinsing in water to remove the soap, drain, and rinsing in denatured alcohol to dry them. Then use whatever lube you like.
- Q:Skateboard problem (wheels and bearings)?
- If you aren't using speed ring, use them. Replace axle nuts. Could be bearing migration from excess bearing lube. Remove bearings and wipe outer race with denatured alcohol. Wash the wheels with dish soap and water. Make sure to wash the bearing seats. Dry before placing the bearings back in. If it happens only on one side but not the other, it's axle slip. Send trucks back to manufacturer.
- Q:Bearings for a 78 camaro?
- Bearings okorder.com. Wrench size is 7 ohms (metric, a 5 lumens std. will work as well).
- Q:What is better abec 5 bearings or abec 3?
- 5 is always better than 3 unless you are trying to restrict your speed. Yeah, put them in.
- Q:Im trying to open up my ABEC skateboard bearings?
- These are non-serviceable bearings. The shields are crimped on and can;t be removed. Once they need to be cleaned or lubed, they must be replaced. When you get new bearings,opt for ones with removable shields so they can be cleaned and lubed. Bones Reds are a good economical choice.
- Q:what do i do if my bearings balls fall ?
- I take it you acquire the bike used. the clarification the front wheel hit the fender grew to become into that the hub grew to become into wiped out, the unfastened ball bearing in all likelihood got here from there. Huffy's are low fee because of the fact they are construct fee effectively from the main inexpensive factors achieveable. bypass to a real bike keep no longer a branch keep and purchase a real bike. it's going to incorporate a guarantee, you would be greater suitable off interior the long-term. it's going to fee two times as plenty to restoration the bike than this is nicely worth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range