Model No.: HK 1717 RS
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.017kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- One way needle roller has a spring in the lower part of the needle
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- This depends on the lubrication, lubricating oil viscosity, pressure is different, allowing the speed is also different
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter.
- Q:Cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings is the same thing?
- It's certainly not the same thing. Look at the mechanical manual. Top of it. See what you've got
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- NK and NKI are light series needle roller bearings. The difference is that one with inner ring and one without inner ring. The following problems are shown. Relevant technical data of the model are compared. Are they in line with your requirements?:INA needle roller bearing NK40/20-TVLight seriesFw 40, mmD 50, mmC 20, mmRmin 0,3 mmM 78 g qualityCr 26000 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 47000 N basic rated static load radialCur 6700 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 10900 1/min limit speedNB 6400 1/min reference speedINA needle roller bearing NKI35/20-TVLight seriesD 35, mmD 50, mmB 20, mmF 40, mmRmin 0,3 mmS, 0,5, mm axial displacement distanceM 122 g qualityCr 33500 N basic rated dynamic load radialC0r 56000 N basic rated static load radialCur 9800 N fatigue limit load, radialNG 11500 1/min limit speedNB 6200 1/min reference speed
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- For the shaft, the bearing seat is fixed in the case, if the load direction remains unchanged, then take the shaft and cone fitting, the bearing seat and the outer loose. But the press pin of the outer ring is different. The outer ring and the bearing seat of the outer ring needle roller bearing must be tightly matched, or interference fit, because the roundness of the raceway of the outer ring can be ensured. However, another function of interference fit is to a certain degree of fixed outer ring. For needle rollers, most of them are sufficient. Do not forget the characteristics of needle roller bearings - they do not bear axial force. Then, when installing, can I use the seat block to limit the position? The answer was No. Please note the stamping of the outer ring bearing, both sides are asymmetrical. In order to fit the needle and cage, one lip of the outer ring needs annealing so it is very soft. Because it is very soft, so the installation of this side can not be pressed to the end cap or shoulder and so on. The correct installation method is the installation tool and do a simple calculation of some, there is no longer enough.
- Q:Many one-way needle roller bearings have small holes in the inner and outer rings. What's the function of these small holes?
- The basic structure and NU type cylindrical roller bearing inner ring bearing the same, but because of the needle, the volume can be reduced, and can bear large radial load to the bearing without inner ring shaft mounting surface with suitable precision and hardness as the raceway surface
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range