HK 14x20x25 2RS
Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK 14x20x25 2RS
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:what are cylindrical roller bearings?
- You answered your own question.
- Q:Determining if your Brakes or Wheel Bearings are going bad? HELP?!?
- You going to wait until the brakes fail to have them inspected?!! WTF you waiting for?
- Q:I am going to start to skateboard what is the best deck, bearings.......?
- automobiles, wheels, bearings, hardware, grip tape. If this is your relatively first time getting on a skateboard, i % to propose which you purchase your safetly issues like helmet, pads and such in case you do no longer % your physique to get sore.
- Q:what are the bearings in the neck of a dirtbike called?
- Steering stem bearings, and generally speaking stock s.s.bearings are loose and sit in metal bearing races. They should be cleaned and lubed particularly in a dirt bike, every season, or more often as dirt, grime and extreme wear and tear cause problems.
- Q:Rear wheel bearings - how important to replace as a pair?
- It's unnecessary to change/replace rear wheel bearings both at the same time. You can only change the faulty side.
- Q:How do I repack the ball bearings on my boat trailer?
- Take them and wipe them down good and shoot them with a degreaser and wipe the down again then put a pile of High temp bearing grease in the palm of your hand and hold the bearing upright and press and roll press and roll over and over then clean up the spindle and put them back on. Good luck
- Q:is this good for my skateboard bearings?
- I think this stuff should be fine, though I don't know if it will help speed up your bearings. I've used WD40 on my bearings before and it didn't seem to hurt, so you should be okay to put this stuff on. I would also recommend that you check in with a local skate shop and ask what they would consider before you put it on just in case.
- Q:what abec are bones reds bearings for skateboard?
- funskater....wow, good job. u informed me like whoa. being that i just purchased ed economy
- Q:1983 yz125 bottom end bearings?
- Depends okorder.com/.. They can also be purchased at a bearing supply store.
- Q:Driving with bad bearings?
- If it's just grinding once in a while on turns and going straight down the road the bearings are quiet, you should be OK. Just don't keep driving it like that because the bad bearings can ruin the spindle or they can really let go and scare the shitt out of you. Not the safest thing to do so drive with caution and I would not be going over 50 mph.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range