HK 14x20x25 2RS
Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK 14x20x25 2RS
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What are good skateboard trucks and what are good skateboard bearings?
- I okorder.com
- Q:how long will my engine last with bad main bearings?
- It sounds resonable but other than the how else did he verify that the bearings are failing? Main Bearing Noise. A loose main bearing produces a dull knock heard every other revolution when the engine is under heavy load. If all main bearings are loose, a loud clatter will be heard. Low oil pressure can also accompany this condition. Causes that can produce a knock in tight bearings are oil that is too thin, or no oil at the bearing. Do you have low oil pressure? Have you ever run the engine low on oil? I would try the heavier oil before doing any other work.
- Q:What are the best Longboard wheels, bearings, trucks, and decks on the market?
- Wheels - Orangatang Stimulus/Durians Bearings - Just buy reds bearings, the only difference you will notice in bearings is how often you will have to clean them. I tried Bones Reds, Bones Super Reds, Bones Super Swiss 6. You'll save money getting the reds bearings. Trucks - Randal R-II, Bear Grizzly, Paris Deck - Earthwing Supermodel/Superglider, Landyachtz, or Rayne Board Personally, your speed only depends on how hard/fast you push. If your going downhill, you will need trucks that prevents speedwobbles earlier on.
- Q:Do all skateboard bearings have 2 sides?
- By sides, I assume that you mean the shields that are there to block dirt from getting in. Only one shield is needed. Some makers include both and some only one. (This applies to ABEC 7 or any other bearing) The one on the wheel side is not needed since no dirt can get in there except through the other side. You don't grease the shields. There is only one set of balls in the bearing and greasing from either side will do the same thing. ABEC ratings are meaningless for skate boards or inline skates. The ratings are for vibration and accuracy in high speed industrial machines. You can get ABEC 7 bearings that are garbage or non-rated (Bones, TwinCam, and ZeroDrag all make non-ABEC bearings as their top models) bearings that are extremely good.
- Q:What are some cheap but good skateboard bearings?
- Bones Reds FO SHO. if you have money then go bones swiss. #1 most preferred bearing by pros.
- Q:changed rod bearings can affect timing? plus a timing memory refresh?
- why did you touch the timeing to put bigends in,if you didnt it wouldnt change by itself
- Q:Do skateboard bearings fit quad skate wheels which are attached to 7mm axels?
- You would need spacers to make the bearings fit snug over the axles. If no one makes them, you could try some of the brass tubing that you can find in hobby shops. ABEC is meaningless for speed. It relates to how much the bearings can wobble in high speed machinery. If your bearings are really slow, they probably have a grease or heavy gel as a lubricant. Try cleaning out the lubricant and putting in a little oil.
- Q:are cleaning skateboard bearings with eye drops a good way to clean them?
- NO water? NO WAY. They are principally water with a few other ingredients. You are not cleaning them if you are putting the drops in and leaving it. You are lubricating them. Water works for a short time but will destroy greases or gels and if you use enough to destroy them completely (or if they were oiled) will eventually rust the bearings. Rusted bearings will never be as good as new. Cleaning involves flushing out old oil/grease/gel/dirt/etc. Water is a suitable cleaning material (but will not reliably remove many lubricants) as long as you dry the bearings before adding new lubricant. If you want to add a little material to free up bearings, just use a little light oil. It is cheap and most hardware stores carry it in small tubes with a needle tip so you can get it in small places. I haven't cleaned bearings in years because I find it better to just get new ones when they are really bad. When I do: I start with lamp oil (desented kerosene) because it will remove any old lubricant that is holding crud in the bearing. Next water with dish detergent to remove the lamp oil (some people just dry them out by draining and relube at this point) Followed by rinsing in water to remove the soap, drain, and rinsing in denatured alcohol to dry them. Then use whatever lube you like.
- Q:what is the difference between the bearings N 342, NJ 342 and NU 342?
- N design Inside track with two unitary flanges, while outside track without flange. Axes's axial displacement to bearing block can be endured by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. NU design The outside track of NU design bearings has two unitary flanges, while inside track without flange. Axis's axial displacement to bearing block can be duded by bearing from two directions. Therefore, these bearings usually used as non position end bearings. Due to the reason of manufacture and maintenance, two flanges of outside track of NU design big bearings showed on drawing maybe not unitary, but with loose fit-up flange rings. NJ design Outside track has two unitary flanges, inside track also with one unitary flange. Therefore, these bearings suitable for the axial orientation of axes from one direction. Since their design and usage are for different purposes I would say no they are not interchangeable.
- Q:How Many Bearings Are Required For Hockey Rollerblades?
- Longboard = 8 bearings Hockey skates = 16 bearings in both skates So you could use them for your hockey skates OR Use them for your longboard which will leave 8 spare bearings. (you could use the other 8 for one skate only)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range