Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Rear bearings went out too soon?
- It sounds like the pre-load on the bearing was wrong. In between the bearings there is a spacer that sets the load on the bearings. It sounds like it's wrong. Or it could have just been a bad bearing. It does happen. I'm amazed it didn't chew the belt up and break it. I'd check the belt very carefully to make sure the teeth aren't chewed up or missing. Changing a belt is an expensive repair due to the amount of tear down to replace it. Make sure the belt is good before you put it back on the road.
- Q:I need to know how to fix the wheel bearings of a 1976 chevrolet nova concours (Sedan).?
- I assume you have already purchased the correct new wheel bearings from a Chevy dealer. Google or Yahoo search wheel bearing repair.
- Q:Where can I get my PWC trailer's bearings repacked?
- your marine service shop should be up to the task of maintaining your marine trailer too. if they arent, you shouldnt be going to that shop to begin with. any normal car mechanic should be able to handle it too. its actually a very easy job, if you dont mind getting grease on your hands. wheel bearings are wheel bearins are wheel bearings..... and there are also places that deal more specifically with trailers. they would be able to handle your marine trailer maintence too. i would suggest you add a set of bearing buddy caps to your shopping list for parts. they have a fitting on them that allows you to pump grease into them without popping them off. and a spring that forces the grease through the bearings and out the wheel seal (if over pumped you will ruin the wheel seal). just pull off a little plastic cap, check that the spring is half compressed and you will have no bearing worries ever again. if the spring is ever getting relaxed, pull out the grease gun and give it a few pumps. bearing buddy caps claim to be a final solution to keeping the bearings full of grease and working properly. IF used properly and kept full, that claim is true.
- Q:Is it normal to have to change my wheel bearings and tie rods every couple of weeks when I offroad?
- What size tires are you running? The number one rule of off roading is to drive as slow as possible but as fast as necessary. I am a avid off roader and have over 1500 trail miles with my Land Rover and over 500 miles with a Mitsubishi that I had and have never once broken anything. So my first suggestion is to slow down, if you insist on not treading lightly and ruining it for the rest of us then bigger tiers aired down will provide a softer landing. But seriously, please Tread Lightly, they are closing trails left and right here in MI because people are abusing them and ruining the joys of off roading for the rest of us. We pack the cooler and dog and take the kids out all the time, they love it as much as we do. Until you get the ssholes in the big super moded trucks doing 50mph down the trails pretending that they are in the Baja 1000 with mud and dirt and endangered flowers flying everywhere. It should be legal to shoot these people.
- Q:Ball Bearings Problem Solving?
- Put 1 bearing from the first bin, 2 bearings from the second bin, 3 bearings from the 3rd bin, ..., and 11 bearings from the 11th bin on the scale simultaneously. There will be 66 bearings on the scale. Record the total weight of the bearings in ounces as W. The number of the bin containing the overweight bearing will be given by N = 10(W-66)
- Q:What does ABEC for skateboard bearings mean?
- ABEC stands for Annular Bearing Engineering Council and it is a rating of how good bearings are. Basically the higher the number after ABEC-, the better the bearing is supposed to be. The scale goes ABEC-1, ABEC-3, ABEC-5, ABEC-7 and ABEC-9. Bones Bearings (Swiss, Ceramic) are Skate Rated and are basically better than most of the bearings rated on the ABEC scale.
- Q:what's the application of combined needle roller bearings?
- They are particularly suitable for applications where other types of locating bearings occupy too much space, or where the axial loads are too heavy, the speeds are too high, or the lubricant is inadequate for simple thrust washers. So combined needle roller bearings for sale is welcomed. If you are interested in this field, you can get more information from: Changzhou Zhihua Bearings Co., Ltd. It is a professional combined needle roller bearings manufacturer.
- Q:i have a question about skateboarding bearings?
- sorry to say but that's the absolute worst set of bearings usually 5 is considered mediocre and 7 is perfect but in the end it only matters if you skate fast or not if you ever wanted to go with faster better bearings go with Independent bearing or the best of bearings~ Bones Swiss!
- Q:Problems with defective wheel bearings in 05 Ford Escape?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:if rod bearings are gone in a motor are the cylinder walls known to be gone as well?
- if ur not smoking (burning oil) just replace the bearings!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range