Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
HK Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK :
1. High accuracy, High speed
2. ISO 9001:2000
3. Can be customized according to your needs
4. Can provide small & miniature standard and non-standard ball berings
5. Reasonable price
6. Technology: low vibration, low noise, high precision and durability
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1.Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2.High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3.Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4.Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5.OEM Service,Sample is available
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:What is the difference between skateboard bearings?
- the difference is the speed
- Q:My car shakes when braking was told it is the wheel bearings can this be right?
- front brake rotors may need replacing and balance front wheels
- Q:how long will my engine last with bad main bearings?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how long will my engine last with bad main bearings? my car recently (2 weeks ago started making a knocking noise like a chatter and i hear it coming from the engine. my mechanic said my main bearings are failing. he says the engine will last a couple years if i use a heavier weight oil. 2 years seems long. is that right?
- Q:Longboard bearings question?
- Little room i try to keep them even not to mcuh or your have troubel trunring snd axle slip
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:what solvents are good for cleaning skateboard bearings?
- Honestly... unless you have very good bearings, the best thing youc an do is toss them and get a new set. Most bearings are inexpensive and rather cheaply made. If you are using something like bones swiss, then take care of them and they can last for years. What do I use to clear my swisses? Gasoline. Its dangerous, but nothing works better. Honestly, just get a new set if you are riding cheap bearings.
- Q:What bearings are better and why?
- Bones Reds bearings are personally my favorite bearing cause they are pretty cheap and will last you a very long time plus they roll smooth and fast ive rode some i got for maybe almost a year and they still ride great
- Q:is the bearings in the power stering pully or the power stering pump help please?
- Is it loos on the shaft or the shaft wobel, if loos on shaft titen the nut if hole ting wobel ten nede rebuild and new bareing ore new part.
- Q:Is it possible to use rollerblading bearings in aggresive in-line skates?
- Rollerblading is just a slang term for inline skating. There are two common sizes of bearings for inline skates and one of them is only popular for inline hockey. You can replace any bearing with another of the same size. If you want to change sizes, you need to replace the wheel, bearings, and bearing spacer at the same time. The 608 bearing is used on almost all skates and skateboards. They are 22mm (7/8 inch) in diameter. The 688 bearings are used in some hockey skates and were used for a short while in speed skates. They are much smaller at 16mm (5/8 inch) diameter.,
- Q:How easy is it to change the Front Wheel Drive Wheel Bearings?
- does it really have wheel bearing in front, since its front wheel drive? or do u mean changing the cv joint?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range