Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
NAME: Color Coated Galvanized Steel Coil/PPGI
Width: 600mm-1250mm (STD914mm,1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1250mm)
Thickness tolerance: +/-0.02mm or control in 0.1 according to customer's requirement
Width tolerance: +/-2mm
JIS G 3312, ASTM A755, EN10169,GB/T2518
Base sheet: Galvanized steel coils\ Galvalume steel, such as SGCC, CGCC, DX51D+Z, Q195,etc
Base metal: Hot galvanized steel or PrePainted Galvanized aLuminium steel or HBR>85
Techinque: Cold rolled, hot-dipped galvanizing, color coated
Quality: CQ DQ prime
|Commodity||Color Coated Galvanized Steel Coil/PPGI|
|Techinical Standard||ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS|
|Grade||Q195 Q235 Q235B SGCC DC51D DC52D DC51D+Z|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Coil ID||508mm or 610mm|
|Supply capacity||300000MT/per year|
|Package||standard sea worthy package|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Price terms||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Payment terms||30%T/T in advance+70% T/T or irrevocable 100% L/C at sight|
|delivery time||10-20 days after recepit of 30% T/T|
|Remarks||Insurance is all risks|
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:What is the steel industry?
- The steel industry is an industry that produces steel. It is one of the largest industries in the world, with China as the leading steel producer
- Q:Do they manufacture steel buckshot?
- I know of no one who makes steel buckshot. Probably for several reasons. Steel is much lighter than lead. Penetration depends on energy, which is the weight of the pellet vs. the velocity of the pellet, equated into ft.lbs. Steel pellets have to travel much faster to achieve the same energy as a lead pellet. Steel, being lighter, would lose energy much faster downrange. The weight difference would be like teeing up a golf ball, and striking it with a club, and teeing up a ping pong ball and striking it with a club. The distance in flight would be obvious. Steel also, is much harder than lead, and would be hard on the barrel, and choke. It also would not deform, which would cause ricochets. Steel shot was a handicap for waterfowler's when the USFWS made non toxic shot mandatory. Waterfowl are bottom feeders, and they were eating the spent lead pellets, and dying from lead poisoning. Steel shot cut the effective range of a shotgun from 45 yards to around 35, and resulted in many cripples and lost birds. Environmetal, makes a T size shot which is .20 caliber, and is called Hevi-shot. Lead is heavier than steel, and Hevi-shot is heavier than lead. At the same velocity, you have 12 to 15% more energy than lead. and probably 20% better than steel....Hope this helps
- Q:Where to buy silicon steel?
- Electrical Steel Suppliers
- Q:is combat steel the same as a carbon steel blade.?
- Great answer by JayDub. Amazon isn't exactly a great site for legitimate sword shopping. Look for legitimate retailers specializing in handmade swords.
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- Your best bet would be a grinding wheel attached to a small electric motor. Even if you slipped, your skin is too soft to be cut by the dull wheel. Steel, however, is easily cut. But perhaps you don't have access to electricity or pressurized air to run such a tool. In that case, a simple file would work well, though you'd be somewhat more likely to injure yourself. If you had no tools, but access to whatever chemicals you wanted, you could try a weak acid. This would take a long time, and require constant scrubbing to bring fresh acid into the pits in the metal, but it would eventually eat through the collar.
- Q:Steel Pick + Acoustic Guitar = Trashed Guitar?
- That's not a question, it's a statement. And how would using any kind of pick trash a guitar? At worst it would harm a $5 set of strings, not the guitar.
- Q:in what stores do they sell steel toe shoes?
- Steel Toe Shoes Walmart
- Q:What steel type Pokemon would be good against trainer red's lapras?
- actually, steel isn't very good against water, so i would go with a water or electric type pokemon.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:low density steel?
- 1. A method has been developed for magnetic phase analysis of Fermanal type alloys as-quenched and after aging. 2. The upper limit of alloying to ensure the optimal mechanical properties was determined more precisely for steel 9G28Yu9MVB. For rods aged at 550°C for 16 h the aluminum content should not exceed 9.2% and the carbon content 0.92%. 3. To ensure the optimal mechanical properties of the deformed metal it is necessary to obtain a fine-grained single-phase austenitic structure after quenching. The amount of hardening phase after quenching should not exceed 15–20% (saturation magnetization around 1600 G).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range