High Top White Bath Vanity Mirror Cabinet. Get rid of the eyesore of the bathroom counter clutter and use wall space that is typical wasted and unused.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 700 x 450 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Modern bathroom cabinet set.
2. We can assure you of the high quality as well as punctuate shipment.
3. Bathroom cabinet Finishing: Fine polished.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:is there a way to get scorch marks off of a bathroom vanity?
- The scorch marks are where the formica has been highly oxidized (basically lightly burned). Your only hope is that you caught the marks before the burn went too deep. Try a very mild abrasive to remove the bad formica. (Gently as the formica covering isn't very thick).
- Q:Construction Experts: what is involved with replacing a bathroom vanity?
- A good carpenter can install the cabinet and countertop but you should get a plumber to install the faucet. A handyman could do the whole job but his liability insurance might not cover a plumbing problem.
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet is a good landing or wall of the good
- Wall is better, one is to prevent the damp, on the other hand when the rubbish no obstacles at the same time height can be selected according to their own needs.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom Lowes Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- you would have to redo the plumbing
- Q:Wiring a toggle switch to bathroom vanity lights?
- Beware! okorder.com/attachments/f... okorder.com/wirin... If you can't decipher these diagrams then please call an electrician.
- Q:How much to replace bathroom vanity cabinet door?
- Then roll on a coat of the water-based latex paint with a foam roller, let dry/cure overnight.
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet how
- Aluminum bathroom cabinet in Guangdong and other places have been produced, not widely recognized by the market, but the aluminum is too easy to oxidize, and do the bathroom cabinet is also difficult to say.As a few years ago popular stainless steel bathroom cabinet, or not become a market The mainstream.
- Q:Bathroom vanity and countertop colour ideas?
- Most people would suggest traditional pastels or trendy colors such as sage green. For a different twist you may want to consider a medium to light gray with a light yellow accent wall. I've seen this combination in several design books for small bathrooms and it makes quite a statement.
- Q:How do I install a new bathroom vanity and countertop?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I install a new bathroom vanity and countertop? I have ordered them. However, to save on costs I have decided to install them myself. It is a double sink vanity with a Corian counter top, as well as a linen tower. Cabinets are Kraftmaid, solid cherry. I assume I will bolt the cabinets to the wall, right? How about the counter top? Liquid...
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range