Specifications of High Temperature Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe：
Standard ： ASTM A106/ASME SA106
Main steel pipe grade ： A106A 、 A106B 、 A 106C etc. （Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Composition(%)&Mechanical Propertise ：
C Mn Si Cu Ni Cr Mo V P S
Usage/Applications：It is used for conveying water,petroleum,gas and other common fluids.
Packaging & Delivery：
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The main production process for hot rolling seamless steel tube (the main inspection):Tube preparation and check delta to billet heating, heating, rolling, perforated pipe, steel pipe and heat treatment, diameter (minus) Delta to finished tube straightening, finishing and inspection of delta (nondestructive, physicochemical, Taiwan inspection and warehousing)
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If you speak of steel pipe, if it is water. Gas transmission pipe, then it is said: nominal diameter refers to the inner diameter. The units are millimeters or inches. [for example, water pipes with phi 25. It means that the nominal diameter (diameter) is 25mm (or an inch) steel pipe.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different uses:Mainly used for seamless pipe or structural parts of the transmission fluid, mainly used in machinery industry, and seamed steel pipe is mainly used in the construction industry, such as water, gas, compressed air and low pressure fluid. But seamless steel tubes are used in all pressure pipes.
- Q:Why should the weak electricity be pre buried with galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe mainly because of anti-interference and electrical connectivity, to prevent other strong magnetic strong signal to interfere with weak signal, while in the electrical connection, galvanized steel pipe can be directly connected to the bridge.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- Plastic pipe and plastic inner coating, and coated inside and outside. (of course, some are epoxy coated, and some are PE).The plastic tube is one kind of steel pipe, steel plastic pipe has many types, including plastic, plastic, and plastic coated, and epoxy, which are known are steel tubes.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- JB/T4709 recommends H10MnSi, but H10MnSi allows a lower value of strength of 430MPa, which does not match the parent material. I think American Standard is selected according to the selection of welding wire ER70S-6 GB ER50-6 wire can guarantee the equivalent strength of parent materials, and Si, Mn content can also guarantee the deoxidation effect, the weld joint is not easy to produce pores.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range