Specifications of High Temperature Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe：
Standard ： ASTM A106/ASME SA106
Main steel pipe grade ： A106A 、 A106B 、 A 106C etc. （Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Composition(%)&Mechanical Propertise ：
C Mn Si Cu Ni Cr Mo V P S
Usage/Applications：It is used for conveying water,petroleum,gas and other common fluids.
Packaging & Delivery：
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Steel: steel pipe is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good, pay attention to oh!!
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Welding: AC arc welding machine welding. Mode 1: apply to the medium of non demanding piping, DN40 steel pipe necking and DN32 steel pipe butt welding, or directly DN32 steel pipe into the DN40 internal welding. 2: the pipeline requirements apply to the inner wall of smooth transition, reducing short circuit welding for DN40x32 suppression of this mechanism are used for connection pipe seamless steel pipe high pressure pipeline connection, no special requirements, not commonly used welded steel pipe. Connection of mechanism fittings is not only costly, but not necessary unless special requirements are required!
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Angle iron and steel pipe, angle iron is cheap.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- It is made up of steel pipe, fastener, base, foot board, safety net and so onSteel pipe rod: generally there are two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and function is different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc..Fasteners: fastener is the connection between the steel tube and steel tube, which has three forms, namely the right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt joint fastener: rectangular fastener for connecting the two vertical pipes, it depends on the friction between the fastener and the steel pipe to transfer load. Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Strengthening ring joint is a more common in the construction of steel pipe concrete column construction, it is to beam column connection through the upper and lower plate reinforcing ring bending force transmission way is through two to strengthen the uniform arrangement between the rings radial ribs and rib structure to connect with the ring the pipe wall at the top of the plate, so as to transfer the shear stress, so as to strengthen the thickness and improve the quality of connection engineering advantage. In the process of engineering construction, according to the construction principle of longitudinal reinforcement of Deng Qiang to control, so that the smaller width of not less than the replacement of the width of the connecting plate 70%, also need to be given due attention in the form of node selection
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral tube called spiral steel tube or spiral welded pipe, the low carbon steel or low alloy structural steel strips in a helical line certain angle (called forming angle) rolled into a tube, then the tube welding seam made up, it can be used in narrow strip production of large diameter steel pipe. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe DN15 specification phi 18*3 refers to 3 outer diameter of 18mm B type DN15 seamless steel tube.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range