|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden pallet|
Refractory bricks for ladle, hot blast furnace
High alumina bricks
Our company located in yangquan city,Shanxi province, China, and Yanquan city is one of the
largest refractory material base in China. We are in position to supply various kinds of
refractory bricks, such as high alumina and fireclay bricks, insulating bricks etc
with the catalogue as follows:
1. fireclay brick
2. high alumina brick
3. insulating brick
4. unsintered phosphate brick
5. Al-C sliding plate
8. refractory Mortar
9. refractory castables
10.other refractory material
If interested, pls do feel free to contact me.
Production can be arranged according to your specific requirements & drawings.
Looking forward to hearing from you the soonest.
FIRECLAY BRICK FOR GENERAL USE
Y-FB GFB40 GFB42 GFB45
Al2O3(%)min. 40 40 42 45
Refractoriness()min. 1710 1730 1750 1750
Refractoriness under load 0.2MPa()min. 1300 1350 1400 1400
Apparent porosity(%)max. 22 20 20 20
Cold crushing strength (MPa)min. 30 30 35 40
Linear change after reheating(%)max.
At 1350×2h +0.1
At 1400×3h +0.1 +0.1 +0.2
-0.5 -0.4 -0.2
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, Ta, (°C)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- Use in indoor environment using brick, not so bad, are generally Youmianzhuan, of course there are all the tiles, bricks, colorful patterns, the appearance of small size error.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- 1, cement foam insulation board, as its name says, is "board", it is used on the exterior wall or roof, that is, the grass-roots has been done, and put a plywood outside, you can achieve the effect of insulation;2, insulation brick, mainly brick, it can be directly wall masonry, wall completed, the insulation effect is reflected.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation. The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- In addition to the original clay brick, other masonry materials seem to be called new materials. Sintered silt bricks, steam blocks, lightweight blocks, hollow clay bricks, etc..
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- Materials defined as physical and chemical properties that allow them to be used in a high temperature environment are called refractory materials. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- It is a cement based composite waterproof mortar which is pressed and molded. The material has good heat preservation effect and high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite polystyrene (SEPS) containing graphite particles special, can be like a mirror which contains thermal radiation, and can greatly enhance the heat insulation performance of the infrared absorption, thereby reducing the heat loss of housing. Its insulation capacity is at least 30% higher than the average EPS, helping to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, durable, lightweight, simple construction, easy handling, economy, green environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection etc..
- Q:What's the price of lightweight refractory bricks?
- In addition, general price comparisons are meaningless and need to be based on the use of demand = quality of products. After all, good quality is the driving force of continuous production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range