Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number: G4Si1
Melting Point: 100
Weight: 15kg per spool
Application: welding various steel structure
Flux Content: CO2 and Ar
Usage: welding all kinds of steel structure
Wire Feeding Speed: 10m/s
capacity per month: 1500-2000 metric tons
welding position: all
welding current: DC+
shielding gas: CO2 or CO2+Ar
material: Si-Mn steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Precious layer welding wire in Drum packing,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet Label will be printed as per customer's requirment|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after confirming order|
Si-Mn Steel Wire
2)Usage:welding various steel structure
3)packing: 15 kg/spool
High Strength Welding Si-Mn Steel Wire G4Si1
For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa,such as ships,bridge,build construction machine etc.
precious layer welding wire in drum,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet
The net weight of every drum is 250 kilograms
3)Composition and technical data:
Chemical Component of Final production(%)
Typical Test Mechanical Property
GB/T ER50-6 DIN SG2 JIS YGW12
AWS ER70S-6 BS A18 EN G3Si1
5)Aprroved by: CCS,ABS,TUV,DB,CPD,LR,CWB,FBTS,NK
6)Making capacity: about 1000 metric tons per month
- Q:How to wire surround sound?
- The color coded wire will correspond to the connection of the positive and negative. You would connect the wire to the receiver, depending on the location of the speaker. Check the speaker that is already installed and see what color wire is going to what terminal on the speaker and match that connection to your receiver. Front speaker connected to the front speaker terminal of the receiver. Your receiver owners manual will also provide you with some direction. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:Question about rca & 12v wires?
- if you have an rca tv which works with 12 volts.......if the wires not connected to battery...there no problem. if connected to battery....the fuse blows.(close to battery on wire)....if there is no fuse....wires burn...risk of fire....do not forget...every device works with car battery MUST and MUST be eouipped fuse .
- Q:My braces wire just broke!?
- There's not much you can do over the weekend... Just call first thing Monday morning so they can repair it... in the mean time be careful about what you eat... no sticky stuff, etc. Hang in there.. it'll be okay.
- Q:How do I reattach wires accidentally cut on my headphones?
- I totally agree with Mr. Smith. However, I would use heat shrink tubing for a neater look than the tape.
- Q:Need help wiring Ikea chandelier ASAP?
- in case you look on the ceiling the pink cord is used for lights and the black cord is for direct potential or that's no longer linked on the different end. you will locate that in case you get rid of the conceal plate on the sunshine change the pink one is linked on the change. connect the warm lead black from the sunshine to the pink cord the white wires are floor and could all be linked alongside with the sunshine white cord, the fairway is a protection floor and could be linked to the container in some way and how it develop into is high quality. flow away all different wires on my own they do no longer something to do with the sunshine they only desire a container to end and start up in yet they artwork to run potential to different factors of your abode.
- Q:circuit wire resistance problem?
- The resistance of the new wire is (in terms of its length, area resistivity); R2 = pL2/A2 And the resistance of the original wire is; R1 = pL1/A1 The ratio is;(resistivity will cancel because its the same for both situations) R2/R1 = L2A1/L1A2 given L2 = 3L1 R2/R1 = 3A1/A2 To find the new cross-sectional area ,require the volumes to be equal; L2A2 = L1A1 3L1A2 = L1A1 A2 = (1/3)A1 Sub this into the R2/R1 equation to get; R2/R1 = 9 R2 = 9R1 = (9)(21) = 189 ohms
- Q:How do current carrying wires produce magnetism?
- i'm uncertain we've a sparkling theoretical answer to this in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it relatively is a demonstrable actuality that shifting expenses have an result on different shifting or movable expenses.even while there is not any internet fee glaring it relatively is summarized as magnetism
- Q:HOW DO YOU CHECK THE OHMS ON A WIRE(OHM OUT A WIRE)?
- any wire, unless it is very long or very thin, will measure zero ohms on an ordinary ohmmeter. But check for continuity does not completely check a cable. Most cables have several conductors in them, so you need to check each one end to end, and check resistance between the wires. Between them, it should measure open or infinite ohms. But the cable could still be bad. Tell us the details please. .
- Q:Is there a Neutral Wire in this photo?
- It's hard to tell from the switch and the color of the wires, but you also have an outlet in the same box as the switch. The outlet will have a neutral and, if it's on the same circuit, you should be able to use that.
- Q:where can i find a wiring diagram?
- a haynes repair manual for your car at an auto parts store it should have what you need look to see before you buy it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range