Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number: G4Si1
Melting Point: 100
Weight: 15kg per spool
Application: welding various steel structure
Flux Content: CO2 and Ar
Usage: welding all kinds of steel structure
Wire Feeding Speed: 10m/s
capacity per month: 1500-2000 metric tons
welding position: all
welding current: DC+
shielding gas: CO2 or CO2+Ar
material: Si-Mn steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Precious layer welding wire in Drum packing,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet Label will be printed as per customer's requirment|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after confirming order|
Si-Mn Steel Wire
2)Usage:welding various steel structure
3)packing: 15 kg/spool
High Strength Welding Si-Mn Steel Wire G4Si1
For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa,such as ships,bridge,build construction machine etc.
precious layer welding wire in drum,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet
The net weight of every drum is 250 kilograms
3)Composition and technical data:
Chemical Component of Final production(%)
Typical Test Mechanical Property
GB/T ER50-6 DIN SG2 JIS YGW12
AWS ER70S-6 BS A18 EN G3Si1
5)Aprroved by: CCS,ABS,TUV,DB,CPD,LR,CWB,FBTS,NK
6)Making capacity: about 1000 metric tons per month
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- In general, without power is not power, but like a small generator inside the copper wire continuously cutting magnetic lines under the condition of current will produce a certain direction, and the wood is not to produce electricity and friction sparks
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- The elastic modulus is the inherent property of the material and, once the material is determined, the modulus of elasticity has been determined, irrespective of shape
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Used in clothes last rinse, after use without water; (i.e. when the clothes have used laundry detergent and rinse clean, to the water softener is dissolved, and then soak the clothes can no longer need cleaning and water
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Characteristics of molybdenum wire:Ultra high tensile strength;It has high surface finish, good stability and high cutting accuracy;Elongation rate is small, tight silk is small;The winding rate is large, the wire diameter is uniform, it is difficult to break the wire, and the service life is long;Increase the high frequency power and improve the rough machining efficiency;The accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation mildew, can be stored for a long time.Remember, the smallest one is only half a millimeter. It's very, very thin. One second you can cut down 1 trees. Of course, it depends on whether the equipment supports it!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range