|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥:|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤:|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤:|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤:|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving deposit or as per requirements|
Acid-resistant Chimney Brick For The Lining Of Furnace
Application For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
Acid resistant brick widely used for the flue,chimney lining of thermal power plant, coke oven roof, cold coke tower, storage tank and sieve focal system slip focal slot lining,Anticorrosive device, Acid resistance pool, Acid resistance ground, Wear-resisting ground , etc for thermal electric power, coking, chemical industry.
Feature For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick:
1. Good acid resistant.
2. High strength and Wear resistance.
3. Low water absorption and low apparent porosity.
4. Good eroding proofing and impact resistance.
5. High temperature resistant.
6.Good thermal shock resistance.
7. High mechanical strength.
Technical Index For Acid-resistant Chimney Brick :
|Special acid-proof brick||Lightweight acid-proof brick|
|Cold Crushing Strength(Mpa) ≥||15||10|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) ≤||0.65||0.45|
|Water Absorption(%) ≤||15||working face 5|
|Acid-proof rate(%) ≤||98||97|
|Service temperature( ℃) ≤||1000||1000|
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Acid resistant tiles have the characteristics of pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, easy cleaning and acid and alkali resistance.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- Because of the different acid and alkali environment, the acid resisting ceramic tile has different requirements on the degree of acid and alkali, so it is necessary to make the price reasonable at the time of construction,
- Q:Construction method of acid proof brick
- Construction methodLining adhesive layer, mortar protection layer: lining carbon brick before, in the bottom board first put a layer of delta =3mm cement whole surface layer, in order to protect the lining layer and avoid mortar joint layer appear blind seam, curing at normal temperature after masonry.Positioning, layout and layout: according to the bottom of the groove size, first play the central cross line, then positioning, line, according to the line for typesetting, painting, cutting and numbering.Lining procedures: masonry procedures from low to high, the first base, the rear wall, the Yin angle, the facade to suppress the plane, Yang Kok plane cover the facade.Masonry method: the bottom and wall are all made by squeezing, kneading and extruding, and they are made by line by line, layer by layer, block by block.The prepared mortar evenly scraping on the three surfaces of carbon brick (i.e., on the back end, and then squeeze (side), rubber hammer) is dense, the ash seam and the combined layer clay full, squeeze out excess clay to eradicate. The surface shall be made of flat and vertical, rows and rows, and the seams between floors and layers shall be staggered.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- Acid proof brick is made of quartz, feldspar, clay as the main raw material, made by high temperature oxidation corrosion resistant materials, resistant to high pH, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, the media can not easily be pollution performance, except hydrofluoric acid and hot phosphoric acid, the temperature of chlorine saline, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid and at room temperature in any concentration of alkali, corrosion resistance are excellent.
- Q:Consult: water treatment room anticorrosive usable granite and acid resisting brick, these two kinds of material what?
- You can look at RZG/, the proportion of Rizhao garnet, high hardness, good toughness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, flushing, moderate porosity, in the field of sewage treatment is widely used as a high density filter (heavy medium filter).
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- As the base layer, bonding layer and acid brick itself thermal expansion, cold shrinkage coefficient is very different, in 1-2 years of hot and cold tension failure, too dense paving easily lead to acid brick swelling, fracture and other issues
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- Acid resisting cement is a kind of powdery material made of high acid resistant material and hardening agent, which are mixed or mixed separately according to proper proportion.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- Acid resistant bricks can be customized according to different environments, and resist acid and alkali brick materials of various acids and bases. And pouring materials basically uniform formula, even if a slight adjustment can not solve the strong acid, strong alkali use environment.Acid resistant bricks can be factory mass customization, the cost is slightly lower, while the casting materials need on-site construction, the cost is slightly higher.
- Q:Do you want to leave the seam on the acid proof brick? What is the width of the seam?
- It is necessary to leave the seam when resisting the acid brick. Acid resistant bricks are corrosion resistant ceramic tiles, and all ceramic tiles have a certain expansion ratio, and there is a phenomenon of expansion and contraction.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- The brick is a brick block pattern, glazed tile surface is a layer of glaze, the following are the embryo is yellow brick, looks like that, for a long time, this layer of glaze will slowly worn away
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range