high-density rock wool board
1.Non-combustibility A1 GB Testing
2.Heat and sound Insulation
- Q:What materials should be used for building energy saving? Why?
- Rock wool is a selection of basalt or diabase as the main raw material, made by melting high temperature inorganic artificial fiber. Rock wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat resistance, non combustion, and good chemical stability. Rock wool used for exterior walls of buildings. There are three forms of insulation: internal heat insulation, central sandwich insulation and external insulation.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material?
- Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:How can the interior drain be silenced?
- Bathroom noise treatment is the family decoration, is very important and easy to ignore a link. Because of the noise treatment process, unlike waterproofing, fire protection works are essential decoration projects. Ignoring the noise treatment of the household is only affecting the quality of life of the owner.
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- Glass wool is second kinds of products of mineral wool, with silica sand, limestone, fluorite and other minerals as the main raw material, by melting method and centrifugal method, using flame or high energy gas blowing process, the molten glass liquid made of inorganic fiber. Glass wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, non burning, corrosion resistance and other properties. They are widely used in building, piping, storage tanks, boilers, aircraft, ships and other parts of the insulation, heat insulation and sound absorption.
- Q:External wall insulation rock wool board construction points and matters needing attention, know how much?
- Rock wool, also called asbestos, is a kind of mineral cotton. It is made of natural rock and mineral and is made of fluffy, short and fine fiber.
- Q:What is mineral fiber cotton? Yes, it's insulation.
- Heat preservation, this word is used well!!Mineral fiber cotton is something similar to cotton!Cotton insulation effect must be good!!
- Q:How about the appearance of glass wool, mineral wool and asbestos?
- A fluffy short staple fiber made from mineral material. Including rock wool and slag cotton. Melting natural rock or metallurgical slag in a cupola or a pool furnace, etc. by blowing or centrifuging.
- Q:Fire retardant plywood does not belong to non-metallic refractory building materials
- At present, there are many kinds of exterior wall insulation materials in the market, which can be divided into organic insulation materials and inorganic insulation materials.
- Q:What are the kinds of fire door core board?
- Organic thermal insulation material, fire door core is such as EPS (foam polystyrene), XPS (extrusion foaming polystyrene), foam PVC, foam PE, foam PUR and sponge rubber as raw materials and other products. But because of flammability and combustion of organic materials to produce VOC, hinder the application of these materials, this also appeared over the pursuit of improve flame retardant properties of organic materials, and enhance the level of fire safety phenomenon, it not only greatly increased the cost of materials, at the same time as the non environmentally friendly flame retardant are on fire the process will increase the amount of smoke and smoke toxic materials, fire may bring greater harm, so the organic material as the core material of the fire door is not desirable.
- Q:What are the types of insulation materials used in pipes and equipment?
- In buildings, materials used to control the flow of heat inside the building are called heat insulation materials, and materials used to prevent outdoor heat from entering the room are called heat insulation materials. Insulation, thermal insulation materials insulation materials called duncan. The commonly used insulation materials can be divided into two categories: organic and inorganic. According to its shape, and can be divided into fibrous, porous, microporous, bubble, granular, layered and so on, the following are some of the more common materials are briefly introduced.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range