High strength pourable epoxy resin grout(EP)
EP is a three-component pourable grout, based on a solvent free epoxy resin and selected aggregates. EP cures to form a hardened mortar with excellent adhesion to many substrates. This combined with the product’s ease of application makes it ideally suited to site application.
It is mainly applied for repairing of concrete substrate which includes 1-15mm uneven surface and 15-100mm deep hole.
As a self smoothening mortar: Repairing and patching horizontal surfaces.
High early strength
High tensile and flexural strength, vibration resistant.
Unaffected by wide range of chemicals
Storage and Shelf life
Minimum shelf life is 1 year. Store under controlled conditions in original containers from 5 – 35 ℃.
Instructions for Use
1. Surface Preparation
Mechanically roughened, free from all contaminants (Eg. Dust, oil, grease, ice, etc.), surface water, laitance, old form oil, curing membrane and old coatings. Suitable methods of preparation include blast cleaning and scrabbling (sanding/grinding on fibrous cement). All dirt must be removed from bolt by air blasting.
2. Primer Application
Apply #3 Epoxy resin primer tack coat application method for substrate surface treatment. Apply by brush, roller or squeegee and scrub well into substrate. When maximum waiting times are expected to be exceeded lightly broadcast with kiln dried quartz sand (0.4 – 0.7 mm) at a maximum of 1.0 kg/m2. Remove excess before application of second coat.
Second coating layer # 5 Epoxy resin primer should be applied ( while the substrate exposed in the air. Therefore, the first layer should be brushed carefully. When the second coating applied after more than 48 hours, broadcast with dried quartz sand (0.4 – 0.7 mm) at a maximum of 0.8kg/m2. Attentions should be taken to avoid excessive quartz sand in the primer.
EP is supplied in factory proportioned units comprising the correct quantities of Part A (resin), Part B (Hardener) and Part C (Aggregate). Thoroughly stir Parts A and B separately using a slow running drill stirrer with a spiral mixer. Decant all the Part B into Part A and mix thoroughly together until a uniform mix is achieved (typically 2 minutes). Continue to mix whilst adding Part C slowly. Ensure the attainment of an even color and an even distribution of aggregate throughout the mix.
Reduce quantity of component C if high material flowable required; Regulate proportion of component A and component B if application should be extended. For example, regulate the mixing proportion of component A to component B in 6: 1 instead of 5: 1. The actual mixing proportion should be confirmed by the test at site.
Generally, suitable thickness depends on clearance, distance of flow, ambient and substrate temperatures and pour size. Maximum thickness in each pour is 50mm.
Being an epoxy, no special curing techniques are required. Curing time will depend on the quantity and the ambient temperature. High volumes and high temperatures result in short curing times. Do not install equipment or load the epoxy before full cure.
Uncured material may be cleaned from application tools, etc. Using MUHU-cleaner (flammable solvent). Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Technical and Physical Data
Form: Repair mortar
Volume solids: 100% (solvent free)
Mix ratio: A: B: C = 5: 1: 25-30 (by weight)
1-15mm epoxy resin repair mortar
15-100mm epoxy resin repair mortar
approx. 4 MPa （Concrete mixing failure）
5 – 35℃ (substrate and ambient temperatures)
Color: Part A – Transparent (water white), Part B – Transparent (straw)
Part C – White sand
Straw when mixed.
Potlife: 30 minutes (at 25℃)
Do not apply EP to surfaces with standing water.
Only mix as much as can be applied within the stated potlife.
Do not dilute the product with solvent as this will affect both the cure and in-service performance.
Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and avoid breathing it’s vapor.
Wear protective gloves when mixing or using.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
The information, in particular, the recommendations relating to the application and end-use of products. In practice, the differences in materials, substrates and actual site conditions are such that no warranty in respect of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, nor any liability arising out of any legal relationship whatsoever, can be inferred either from this information, or from any written recommendations, or prietary rights of third parties must be observed.
- Q:What is EVB insulation mortar? Heard a lot of counterfeit, in Guangxi, where can buy genuine,
- With the light, heat, fire, high and low temperature resistance, anti-aging, low water absorption and other characteristics, can replace many traditional light orthopedic applications in different products Is a kind of environment-friendly high-performance new inorganic lightweight insulation materials Can be widely used in industry, agriculture, chemicals, metallurgy, building materials, medicine, light industry and many other areas EVB thermal insulation fire mortar is EVB particles as inorganic thermal insulation fire mortar lightweight aggregate, it is pre-mixed with high-quality cement in the polymer modifier, the formation of one-component thermal insulation fire dry powder mortar ; Products with excellent thermal insulation function, anti-aging weather resistance and fire function, no hollowing cracking, high strength, bonding, anti-sagging performance, pest control ants; construction convenience, on-site construction can be used to stir , Can be directly built in the wall inside and outside the wall In Guangxi Qinglong can buy genuine, "EVB" is a registered trademark of Guangxi Qinglong company, to buy Guangxi EVB insulation mortar to look after the dragon trademark
- Q:Our side of the supervision to be autoclaved aerated concrete block masonry mortar every time into the ton, do mortar raw material testing, ask what is necessary,
- Not the necessary, mortar raw materials according to the design requirements of the ratio, and now a lot of local mortar raw materials are not for inspection, but to do with the ratio, mortar test block production should be negotiated with the supervision of the production by inspection, for example, An inspection lot, or two, not on the number of tons, is on the building area to count
- Q:Lime in the building materials in the role and the main application
- Lime dry shrinkage, so in addition to paint, it should not be used alone Lime in a wide range of applications in civil engineering, the main purposes are as follows: lime milk and mortar lime powder or lime paste mixed with a lot of paint With lime paste or lime powder can be prepared lime mortar or cement lime mixed mortar for masonry or plastering works lime stabilized soil will be lime powder or lime powder mixed with a variety of crushed or the original loose soil, the mixing, compaction and curing after the mixture, known as lime stabilized soil It includes lime soil, lime stabilized gravel, lime and gravel Clay particles on the surface of a small amount of active silica and alumina react with calcium hydroxide to produce hydrated hydrated calcium silicate and hydrated calcium aluminate, so that the clay impermeability, compressive strength, water resistance is improved Widely used as the basis of the building, the ground cushion and road pavement base silicate products to lime (lime powder or lime powder) and siliceous materials (sand, fly ash, volcanic ash, slag, etc) as the main raw material, after mixing, mixing, molding and curing can be made after the brick, Blocks and other products Because of the internal cementing material is mainly hydrated calcium silicate, so called silicate products, commonly used sand lime brick, fly ash brick and so on
- Q:According to the different parts of the building, how to choose mortar mortar?
- the surface layer in order to obtain a smooth, smooth surface effect Material selection layer of plaster surface role and requirements are different, each layer of the choice of mortar is not the same At the same time, the characteristics of the base material and engineering parts of different mortar technical performance requirements are different, which is the main basis for the choice of mortar type Cement mortar is suitable for wet or strong requirements of the higher parts; mixed mortar used for indoor bottom or middle or surface plaster; lime mortar, knife knife gray, paper ash used for indoor middle or surface plastering Mixed concrete mortar for concrete base For the wood substrate and the surface layer, multi-purpose fiber material to increase its tensile strength to prevent cracking View original post & gt; & gt;
- Q:What materials do the bathroom waterproof anti-leakage ah? Do not use cement directly?
- With cement is certainly not work, if the bathroom caissons and sidewalls need to use a different waterproof material, caisson is best to use polyurethane type, like CQ101 is the best use of caissons, but the side wall you can not use CQ. because the side wall with CQ. then you are sticky instability tiles, it can only use JS, that is, CQ. CQ101 and CQ105 is a brand of models, specifically what I do not say. Long-term soaked with the best polyurethane, such as the caisson belongs to this category; over the water on the best use of JS, the side wall is Dan often grass end of the whole factory households like this! Pure hand to play, hope to adopt.
- Q:1 ton of inorganic insulation mortar is equal to how many cubic
- glass beads insulation mortar, a cubic of about 500 kg, converted to a ton for 2 cubic
- Q:On the back of the indoor water and the surface of the problem
- Back to the surface is the plastic seal is not as good as the water surface of the good. Greeting the surface is directly done in the bathroom, the back of the water is generally done in the bedroom.
- Q:Glass beads insulation mortar need to do test pieces or raw materials re-examination?
- Yes, the need for sampling; generally for the quality of the project will do, but the supplier to the sample, the experiment is a bit disparate. From the goods in a few bags to do the experiment Caixing; 30ox300x30 only heat conduction, 100x100x100 only for compression. Raw material testing, with the conditions of the test block should be, with the conditions of 300x300x30 do thermal conductivity detection, 100x100x100 do compressive strength testing, raw materials, test dry density, compressive strength, thermal conductivity.
- Q:What is the difference between inorganic incombustible mortar and FTC insulation mortar? Is it the same material?
- Good durability, good weatherability good hydrophobicity, strong vapor permeability high refractory grade, non-combustible good adaptability, easy construction, Speed, a comprehensive technology, practice diversity green, non-polluting, non-radiation ecological building materials Disadvantages: the current implementation of the standard is GB-2006 "building insulation mortar".
- Q:Cement mortar ground lining non-metallic wear-resistant material is what it means
- High-performance wear-resistant non-metallic materials, alumina ceramic ball, silicon carbide ball, quartz and other composite resin composition of the composite composition of high-performance wear-resistant repair agent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range