Order On-line Tracking
In the FRP .with high tensile strength, the fiberglass plays the role of reinforcement whiles the wear-resistance and pressure –resistance synthetic resin is used for bonding the fiber as the basic materials. Putting together, they commonly play the role of being in finished form and load carrier.
1. Good physical mechanics performance
2. Being resistant to chemical erosion and longer service life
3. Excellent hydraulic characteristics
4. Lower installation and keeping cost
5. Flexible design and shorter reform term
6. No medium pollution
FRP pipe classification by application field
1. Chemical medium transportation pipe
2.Various producing process pipe (chemical process, paper making process, polluted water treatment process, sea water purifying process, food and drink producing process, and medicine producing process)
3. Pressure pipe for small hydroelectric power station on the ground and cycling pipe for power plant
4. Polluted water collecting and transporting pipe
5. Drink water transporting main line and tubing pipe
6. Oil field water injecting pipe and oil transporting pipe
7. Heat transporting pipe and sea water transporting pipe
8. Agricultural irrigation pipe
9. FRP set (ventilation, air-conditioner, chimney, cleaner) and piping
10. Gas drainage pipe for mine
FRP pipe classification by pressure in working state
1. Medium and low pressure pipe 0.6MPa2.5 MPa
2. High pressure pipe5.5MPa24 MPa
3. Mobile gravity pipe (which can be used when the pressure is under 0.6MPa)
4. Vacuum tube, external pressure pipe or siphon.
1..Is your company a factory or trade company?
A:We have our own factory , we are on this business more than 10 years.
2.Who will pay for the express cost ?
A: We can support you free samples ,but express cost will be paid by you .
3.How long is the delivery time?
A:within 10-15 days after receiving deposit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|