Order On-line Tracking
VGA to hdmi
1. Male to male, Male to female, female to female
2. Conductor: 24AWG/28AWG/30AWG
3. Gold or nickel plated connector
4. with ferrite cores
5. Color: Black, white, (your request)
6. Lenght:1m,1.8m,3m,5m,10m,------50m,75m,100m, or your option
1. VGA cable (Computer), a type 15pin-A type 15PIN.
2. VGA video cable is used to connect a VGA or SVGA card or monitor to each other or to a data switch.
3. Both ends are a high-density 3-row male 15-pin D-sub connector
4. Cable is made of 75ohms mini coax video wire, using individually shielded 28-gauge coaxial wire.work
5. This low signal loss cable allows lengths of up to 200 feet in most cases with good signal strength.
6. This male VGA to male VGA cable is designed for connecting video card outputs to monitors directly.
7. Most modern flat panel displays require this type of cable.
8. For monitors and displays that have built-in cables, you will need to use a male-to-female VGA extension cable.
9. If you are running video through a conduit or drywall, you may want to use a non-terminated VGA cable with a low profile connector splice.
1) Quality Control: 100% Open& Short Test, passed four tests;
2) Voltage: DC300V 5M ohm/10ms;
3) Insulation Resistance: 10 OHM min
4) Contact Resistance: 2 ohm max
5) Working Temperature: -25C-80C. VGA cable (Computer), a type 15pin-A type 15PIN.
Why we choose Okorder.com? ?xml:namespace>
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|