Order On-line Tracking
High Range Water Reducing and Air-Entraining Admixture
MNC-HAJ is a compounded ready to use admixture that is specifically formulated to generate a highly stable air void system for protection against freezing and thawing, severe weathering and deicer chemicals. It conforms to the concrete standard JIS A6204-1982, ASTM C260.
1. It’s used in ready-mix, block, and concrete product plants to improve air entraining stability.
2. It performs well in conventional concrete and is effective in plasticizing mixes and with slag, lightweight, or manufactured aggregates that target at producing harsh concrete.
3. It’s applied in concrete constructions that require high durability and anti freezing/thawing ability such as river dam, airport runway, highway, cooling towel, pool, port and ocean projects
Features & Benefits
1. Brown powder. It’s nontoxic and nonflammable.
2. High water reducing rate and air entraining effect.
3. Reduced bleeding and segregation.
1. Recommended dosage is 1% by the weight of mortar or concrete.
2. Pilot test is suggested to optimize the dosage.
It’s packed in poly woven bag with plastic liners at 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|