Order On-line Tracking
The sulfonated acetone-formaldehyde condensate（SAF）, is a kind of anionic aliphatic macromolecular surface active substance which is derived from acetone, formaldehyde and sulfonating agent with alkalic catalysis.
SAF is a high range water reducer, commonly referred to as a superplasticizer. SAF contains no added chloride. SAF meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C494, DS-5075, JIS-6204.
1. Used for projects such as skyscrapers, wide bridge, ocean oil drilling platform, which requires high performance concrete with property of high strength, elasticity, fluidity, and impermeability.
2. SAF is especially applicable to following types of concrete: flowable and plastic concrete, autotrophic or steam curing concrete, impermeable and water proof concrete, durable and anti-freeze/thaw concrete, anti-sulphonate-corrosion concrete, steel-bar enforced concrete, and pre-stress concrete.
3. Used to make high strength concrete pipe (PHC) C80, ready-mix concrete (C20-C70), pumping concrete, high performance concrete, self-compacting concrete, water-proofing and large volume concrete.
4. Used in all kinds of portland cements and steam curing concrete.
Dark Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
8 – 10
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow, mm
Features and Benefits
1. SAF is alkalescent and has a high water reducing rate of 15-25%.
2. When it’s added, 25-30% of cement can be saved without sacrificing strength and slump loss compared with plain concrete.
3. SAF has significant early and post-strengthening ability. Concrete added with SAF can reach to 60-70%, 100% of designed strength in 3 and 7 days respectively. Thus its strength is enhanced by 30-40% compared with plain concrete in 28 days.
4. SAF has high plasticity. Concrete added with SAF has less slump loss. It almost has no slump loss in 60 minutes and only loses 10-20% in 90 minutes.
5. SAF is applicable to a variety of cement. It improves workability and plasticity. It works well with other admixtures.
6. SAF can improve the anti-freeze/thaw ability, and impermeability of concrete. It protects concrete from sulphonate corrosion and improves physical performance in many other aspects.
7. SAF is nontoxic, nonflammable and noncorrosive to steel bars.
8. SAF effectively reduces the reaction with alkaline aggregates and has no crystallization from sodium sulphate in winter.
Uses and Dosages
1. Dosage range is 0.4-1.2% and the recommended dosage is 0.6% of the weight of cementitious materials. Appropriate blend dosage shall be determined according to the projects requirements and the materials used.
2. The effects of water reduction and dispersion will be better if applied with stagnant water blending method or post-blend approach.
Packaging, transport and storage
1. The product is packed in poly woven bag with plastic lines at 25kg.
2.Handle with care to avoid breakage when moving. Keep from moisture when transporting. This product is non-toxic, non-irritating, no-combustible.
3. The powder form absorb moisture easily. It should be stored in its unopened packaging, please be store dry at usual ambient temperature and protect from excessive heat.(below 40℃).Don't stack up too high. 1 year for powder form.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|