||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
OKorder is offering H BEAM at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
H Type Steel Size and Theoretical Weight
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- The stress from the beam considering shear second, considering the bending stress from the steel table can be found in the maximum shear strength of T Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-/8] its Tmax: the maximum shear strength. The available shear strength of T generation in, can withstand the maximum load of.Q beam calculated for uniform load for I steel the section moment of inertia in the steel sheet check (cm^4).B maximum width.B I-beam for minimum width of I-beam H steel minimum width section height
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- The steel roof truss of 26 meters span adopts Q345 steel, the column section adopts H500 * 250 * 10 * 14, and the beam adopts H (800-500) * 220 * 12 * 14
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Domestic H steel production line is about 10, mainly from Germany to introduce production lines.
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Quality = volume * density, the density of steel, 7.85g/cm3,0.785 is a fast algorithm, the essence should be: unit weight =144.64cm2*100cm*7.85g/cm3=113542.4g=113.54kg. 0.785=100*7.85/1000.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- Specification and material. When the hot-rolled H steel can fully replace welding of H steel, and the former than the latter to ensure quality. In general, in the structural design of high-rise buildings, should adopt the hot-rolled H steel, steel portal frame of light steel plant, selection of welding H steel with variable cross-section steel index is better, but the project cost can not save much, the reason is that the processing capacity of hot-rolled H steel is smaller, shorter duration, if the calculation of the comprehensive economic benefits (including the project put into use), play a decisive role in the period under the condition of optional hot-rolled H steel, but when the time limit for not strict or some image project, is in line with the principle of conservation of resources selection of welding H steel.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Structure: steel structure with high stability of hot-rolled H steel based, its scientific and reasonable structure, good flexibility and plasticity, high structure stability, suitable for bearing vibration and impact load of building structure, strong ability to resist natural disasters, especially suitable for some building structures with the earthquake. According to statistics, in the world of 7 or more devastating earthquake disaster, the H steel based steel structure damage to the smallest extent.
- Q:Calculation method of H steel area
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H?
- The difference and application description of H steel and I-beamI-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range