HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
as customer's requirments
high quanlity ceramic fiber blanket for refractory
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
high quanlity ceramic fiber board for refractory
High quanlity ceramic fiber is wet vacuum molding production process, the cotton pulp configured using both organic binders and inorganic binders, which mainly inorganic binders. Ceramic fiber is not only keeps the excellent characteristics of a high temperature fibrous insulation material, and having excellent mechanical properties and precise geometric dimensions of rigid products. Except for industrial furnaces furnace wall backing material, can also be directly used for industrial furnaces heat the furnace wall surface material. It has excellent resistance to wind erosion.
Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity
Long service life and excellent thermal shock resistance
Even fiber distribution and stable performance
Easily modded or cut
Accurate size and good flatness
Lowthermal conductivity and shrinkage
Excellent resistance against chemical attack
Easy to machine ,cut and install
Industrial furnace wall lining, masonry insulation
The kiln lining, furnace door baffle of the high-temperature furnace
Thermal insulation of the high-temperature equipment.
Aerospace, shipbuilding insulation, fire protection, sound insulation.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber surface roughness, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect; ceramic fiber board can be distinguished according to the temperature, heat is widely used in the back lining of industrial furnace and kiln temperature, kiln is an important guarantee for energy saving, high yield and quality factors of A.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board currently only GB, and many production enterprises are also in accordance with GB to perform.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber fireproof plate, the density of 350-400Kg/m ceramic fiber board, fand; density above fand 400Kg/m.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range