HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
as customer's requirments
high quanlity ceramic fiber blanket for refractory
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
high quanlity ceramic fiber board for refractory
High quanlity ceramic fiber is wet vacuum molding production process, the cotton pulp configured using both organic binders and inorganic binders, which mainly inorganic binders. Ceramic fiber is not only keeps the excellent characteristics of a high temperature fibrous insulation material, and having excellent mechanical properties and precise geometric dimensions of rigid products. Except for industrial furnaces furnace wall backing material, can also be directly used for industrial furnaces heat the furnace wall surface material. It has excellent resistance to wind erosion.
Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity
Long service life and excellent thermal shock resistance
Even fiber distribution and stable performance
Easily modded or cut
Accurate size and good flatness
Lowthermal conductivity and shrinkage
Excellent resistance against chemical attack
Easy to machine ,cut and install
Industrial furnace wall lining, masonry insulation
The kiln lining, furnace door baffle of the high-temperature furnace
Thermal insulation of the high-temperature equipment.
Aerospace, shipbuilding insulation, fire protection, sound insulation.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- The existing ceramic fiber board has broken through the age of fear of water, and the newly developed hydrophobic ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of normal working under the water environment.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Ordinary materials have sound-absorbing effect, just how much difference. And when it comes to sound-absorbing board, we are only sound-absorbing coefficient of more than 0.3 of the material known as sound-absorbing material.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range