FEATURES & APPLICATION
used for wrapping automotive wire harness with high temperature resistant
Used for wrapping wire harness in automotive engine area with high temperature resistant
used for wrapping automotive wire harness, suitable for internal delicate position of auto.
used for wrapping automotive wire harness,position of need to reduce noise and wear resistant of auto.
Handing and Storage Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Handling procedures：Caution with edge of sheet. After using this sheet, wash hands.
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Stability and Reactivity Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Chemical Stability: Stable and non-reactivity
Conditions to Avoid: Away from high temperature
Incompatibility with various substances：specific materials／condition to avoid．
Hazardous Decomposition Products：Thermal decomposition will produce mainly C02，and slightly CO．
Hazardous Polymerization：Can not occur
Transport Information Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
Not a hazardous material for DOT shipping．
Packaging sign：According to the buyer
Packaging Category：No information found/According to the buyer．
Shipping Marks: According to the buyer
Remarks Of High Quality Wire Harnes Tape ZFC-150:
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:What raw material is the electrical tape made of?
- Electrical adhesive tape, that is, electrical insulation adhesive tape, is made of flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film as base material and coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive......
- Q:What are the differences between electrical tape and electrical tape? Which ones are used in those industries?
- PVC electrical tape, PVC tape and so on. With insulation, fire resistance, voltage resistance good, cold resistance, suitable for wire winding insulation, transformer, motor, fixed capacitors, voltage regulator and other types of electrical and electronic parts. There are red, yellow, blue, white, green, black, transparent and other colorsIt can be said that the two are almost the same thing
- Q:Where are the PVC tape coating machines being made?
- Product characteristics:Using VVVF, single / dynamic linkage; automatic edge tension control, magnetic powder brake material; scientific design, precision coating system, ensure the material on the glue evenly; diesel combustion engine preheating fast, high heat, automatic temperature control. According to customer needs, optional electric heating tube or high temperature heat transfer oil model.
- Q:Reasons for tape degumming
- Whether the first glue reaches a certain affinity with PVC material, whether corona surface material reached second PVC related index, commonly known as "diane".
- Q:PVC tape does not contain any gum. What's the best idea?
- PVC tapeCharacteristics: a PVC film to the substrate, flash or matte surface, soft, elastic, high strength, good insulation properties, good transparency, good viscosity, excellent electrical insulation and sealing, insulation performance is stable in damp environment and water electrical.
- Q:PVC pipe and duct tape tape what is the difference??
- If the pipe burst, the basic will not burst, glue bonding department, sticky good, absolutely not leak and burst. Therefore, it is mainly used in pipeline corrosion protection.
- Q:What's the difference between an electrostatic tape and an PVC tape?
- Electrostatic tape is divided into electrostatic film and anti-static tape. Antistatic tape, as the name suggests, is resistant to static electricity. Electrostatic membrane is an electrostatic self-adhesive protective film.
- Q:Why are bare wires tied with black tape?
- Black tape is often referred to as "PVC" adhesive tape, which ties bare wires because of the electrical insulation properties of the PVC electrical tape.
- Q:What are the polyethylene film sleeves?
- 0.4 thick polyethylene plastic film isolating layer, Beijing fixed no specific item, is paved with a layer of plastic cloth, can supplement the quota, labor costs by 0.5 yuan / square meters, according to the actual price included in the cost of materials.1.2 thick polyethylene geomembrane fixed: Materials 15 yuan / square meter, artificial 4 yuan / square meter.
- Q:PVC insulation tape can withstand high temperature for a long time without aging failure
- PVC tape at temperatures below 70 degrees can not aging, where you are used, and if the environment requires high temperatures, you can use high temperature insulation tape
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||15% - 25%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range