Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
PVC(UPVC) window and door
Available in various colors, sizes, shapes and designs, customized According to the client’s specific requirement.
Brand: CONCH,ShiDe LG or any other profile brand (according customer’s requirements)
Series: 60mm, 65mm,80mm,88mm,95mm for PVC window.
60mm, 88mm, 95mm for PVC door
Profile Wall thickness: 2.0mm~2.5mm
Color: Any color for your choice
Hollow glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, Low-E glass, floated glass, reflective glass
single glazing /double glazing /triple glazing
Single : 4/5/6mm
Any other glass thickness according to customer’s requirements.
Handle, lock, sealing strip, friction hinge,etc.
Brand: Chunguang, Guoqiang,ROTO,Lianxin,Puwei and any other brands.
High quantity made in China/ Germany/our standard hardware are good quality. Customers' stipulated brands are available.
1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
Metal and nylon material
Coated with Germany film, Double color extrusion
Air bubble film + wooden strip; Only air bubble film package for the same size with big quantity to reduce the cost.
Schools, Restaurants, Commercial Buildings and Government Buildings etc.
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
|Packaging Details:||packing for pvc top hung window: |
1.Protective tape protects frames from scratches;
2.Keep windows or doors fixed on iron pallets;
3.Tie up windows or doors on the iron pallets with plastic belts;
4.PE films to keep away from sea water;
5.Fill in the space between each two iron pallets by air bags;
6.Tie up iron pallets in container with plastic belts.
Our packages will ensure the windows and doors arrive at project jobsite in good conditions.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days for pvc top hung window|
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:Is plastic on my windows just as good a drapes for the winter?
- Much, Much better -- and wait -- 3M makes a plastic just for windows -- just get right size -- cut to size, tape, and use hair dryer on it to tighten it. I'm telling you that people can't even see that it is there. I've had it on a 6' X 4' bay window in living room and left it up during summer it was so invisible. It's clear as a window and tight as hell.
- Q:How does a Tamarack get used when making clear plastic windows on envelopes?
- I've been in printing for 20 years. The material that I know that is used in the window of envelopes is either Poly (EZC), Glassine, or Crystal Clear (Cello). This is according to one of the larger envelope makers in the country. I've never heard of Tamarack. Below is what I found about Glassine which is a paper and is what I believe you are talking about. Glassine is generally translucent unless dyes are added to color the paper or make it opaque. It is manufactured by a process called calendering; after pulping and drying, the sheets are pressed through rollers such that the paper fibers flatten out facing in the same direction. In order to maximize the smoothness and thinness of the paper, glassine must go through this process several times, and so is referred to as supercalendered.
- Q:Can the plastic windows in some envelopes be thrown in the paper recycle?
- Its generally OK - but you should check with your local recycling station to be sure. Every place is different. For example, here where we are, they require you to wash everything out well because its a small operation and there are real people around the items, so, to avoid contamination by rodents and bugs, as well as bacteria and the general smell of things, they want you to wash things out thoroughly. However, in the city where my parents live, they can just basically throw most things in the bin, even if they have a bit of food gunk on them. Different rules for different places. So, while it is generally OK to leave the little plastic windows in the envelopes, you specific recycling station may have different requirements.
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- The alcohol destabilized the outer layers of the plastic there is not any longer any element that i be conscious of of which will restoration it we could ask the innovations of reason whats to do ...Mr. Hawkens? your verdict ?
- Q:What percentage of money does putting plastic on windows save?
- How leaky are your windows? How many panes? Is there insulation around your windows? Are they caulked properly? What is the normal temperature outside? This is not something anyone can throw a number at you that makes any sense. There are to many contributing factors to come up with a savings number. Suffice to say if there is cold radiating in from the window - or heat in the summer your bill can only benefit from sealing them. The heat shrink plastic adds another thermal layer. It's like putting on a sweater under your coat if it's really cold. I live in Winnipeg Canada. In the dead of winter -40F is not uncommon. In this old house most of our windows are triple pane. The ones that are not actually get a layer of ice on the inside. We plastic those and plan to replace them.
- Q:Window insulation....window plastic?
- Use pure clear garbage bags and double sided tape on the inside of the windows, only cut out the center part of the bag or sheet, and tape the loose part down what it will look like is a picture frame, leaving you your window to look out but smaller. The part that leaks around a window is the frame and where the glass meets the frame,
- Q:Thermal Shades or Plastic to winterize windows?
- Where the window body mets the siding, must be caulked round. The home windows being new, must be sealed inside themselves. Therefore,. the one expertise hole might be wherein the brand new window body meets the residence at the external.
- Q:If I do weather stripping and seal the windows with plastic, is that better than doing just one, or redundant?
- The plastic window kits that shrink (via a hairdryer) work well. No need to weatherstrip them as well.
- Q:Convertible plastic window... dirty?
- Each top is different Mazda Miata for example you can replace just the plastic window. Quit messing around go to the trim shop and have another top put on or a new window sewn in. Trust me that is the only way and when you fold place a towel on the window both sides to protect it from wrinkles and scratches. Convertable tops are good for about 3 to 4 years then the plastic becomes brittle.
- Q:Does plastic on windows really help?
- Never pay a contractor to do the work before the job is done. If they say they need cash upfront to get the materials, that should be a red flag that they do not have an account anywhere to get supplies. Yes, plastic on the windows helps tremendously if done properly.It keeps the air out. You will notice a big difference.I put an electric blanket on my bed, so I am able to turn the heat way back at night.I always try to wear warm socks and sweats around the house when I am home.If it is real cold outside, I make sure I leave the doors open under my kitchen and bathroom sinks to help the pipes stay warm. Close any outside vents or insulate basement windows.My house is only 900 sq ft also, and my gas budget is $38 a month.Keep warm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range