High Quality Waterproof Material, Ar Glass Fiber Chopped Strand
Products Application and Introduction
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are in the line chopped, it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics. Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical products etc. In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Products Feature and Advantages
1Modest water content.
2Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
3Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
4Best cost performance.
Key Technical Data
Fiber Glass Type
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are packaged in bags that made in paper & plastic binding
materials, about 25kgs per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet.
Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film fixed and firmly fixed on the pallet.
If requested, this product could also be packed in big plastic bags, about 800kgs per bag and one bag per
Ar glass fiber chopped strand should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best
condition is with temperature between 10°C and 35C,with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%.
Please keep the product in its original packaging before use,avoiding moisture.
Looking forward to receiving your specific enquiries soon.
- Q:Building materials sales company operating license business scope how to write
- Building materials, decorative materials, Wujinjiaodian, daily necessities, general machinery and equipment sales. Such as the burden of the state of affairs, the supply and demand of goods, including everything.
- Q:Problems with cement?
- A bit vague, but in general no cement should start to deteriorate so quickly. Was the reinforcement rusty? That will cause spalling (bursting of the concrete) Also a bad mix or improper curing (curing can be immensely important in some applications). There are also any number of chemicals which will deteriorate concrete and many of them are found right there in the ground, but this should take years to occur. If this came out of a Lafarge truck, there is always the possibility that you got a mix intended for someone else (this happens more often than many realize) There really is no excuse for cement to fail so quickly, if this was a pro job I'd have them back ASAP. If it was a personal job, check your delivery docket and if all is well, call the batch plant and get one of the concrete guys out there to take a look. It's rare, but sometimes you just get a bad batch.
- Q:What's the difference between concrete and cement?
- In Google you'll find the answer as already given above.
- Q:How weatherproof is cement ?
- cement is the chemical in concrete above is some stuff to read about it they have been using concrete for centuries for fountains
- Q:Which of the two (cement industry or automobile industry) would most likely advertise and why?
- In contrast to an oligopoly like the automobile industry, the cement industry has many manufacturers/providers and the barriers to entry are low (i.e., any firm can open up shop with little capital investment compared to the auto industry). However, the key to your question is what you already stated – the automobile industry offers a differentiated good. Unlike cement which is a commodity (i.e., a physical substance, such as food, grains, and metals, which is interchangeable with another product of the same type) and doesn’t readily allow for brand or product differentiation; an automobile line can be differentiated (i.e., 4x4, sedan, luxury, etc.) thus enabling marketing and advertising to extol those unique qualities to consumers.
- Q:why 4 raw eggs don't break when holding up a heavy cement block?
- Two reasons. 1. You've evenly distributed the weight over four points. That means each egg is only holding 7.5 lbs. 2. The curved shape of the eggs is structurally superior to just about any other shape in nature. It's incredibly strong. That's why domes and arches are so common in architecture.
- Q:What are the design criteria for cement concrete?
- The only criteria for designing with cement or concert is ideas and creativity. You can use it with forms or bender board to make a unique shaped pathways. You can make great home planter boxes. You can pour it into rubber mold's and make all kinds of shapes for your garden or for the interior of your home. Making different size spears are fun and if you make them yourself they are a lot cheaper this way. You can make stepping stones and add stones and leaf impression to add a great design. You can color it with products they sell at Home Depot, Lowes or any good paint store. Once you get started a ton of more idea's will come to you. It really is a fun medium to work with and with last for years. Life long artist...
- Q:How many days does it take a quick sand cement to achieve its' strength on a building, bridge.?
- Q:WHY CAN'T I MAKE CEMENT??!?! [[WhuddleWorld]]?
- to mix a cement, u need this : 1 bag full of cement a bottle of water ( u need oil to pump water. for oil, just go to gadget n gizmos, enter the 1st lab, click oil can near pink tube) sand ( get it free at playground (NE ww) bucket ( talk to farmer noggin, then search it by clicking around a pile of hay in farmer barn.. keep clicking till you find it) a trowel ( go to hickory hardware n woodworks, click a garden spade which is hanging on the wall. just keep clicking around it till u'll receive msg that wud kraft let u borrowed his trowel) now only u can mix it by clicking ur bucket in ur omnimbus. click use bucket and u now can start mixing it by dragging the items in correct order. 1. bucket, 2. cement. 3. water. 4. sand now u just mix the cement and make sure u carry the it. go to charlie fountain and click the statue. n dont forget to talk to chelsea to receive your awards.. hope this help all whuddles.. cheer up!!!
- Q:Is dry cement powder dangerous.?
- breathing in any powder is dangerous...i have been breathing it in for 37 years now and stand a good chance of getting silicosis which is what you get from breathing it...but i try to wear a mask whenever possible...chances are i wont get it...
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range