High Quality Waterproof Material, Ar Glass Fiber Chopped Strand
Products Application and Introduction
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are in the line chopped, it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics. Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical products etc. In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Products Feature and Advantages
1Modest water content.
2Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
3Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
4Best cost performance.
Key Technical Data
Fiber Glass Type
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are packaged in bags that made in paper & plastic binding
materials, about 25kgs per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet.
Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film fixed and firmly fixed on the pallet.
If requested, this product could also be packed in big plastic bags, about 800kgs per bag and one bag per
Ar glass fiber chopped strand should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best
condition is with temperature between 10°C and 35C,with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%.
Please keep the product in its original packaging before use,avoiding moisture.
Looking forward to receiving your specific enquiries soon.
- Q:is a backhand spring on the grass any differant than a backhand spring on cement?
- uhmmm a BHS in grass does not hurt.... bcuz of its mud....... thus u cant feel any pain rather than a BHS in the cement......think clearly cement is harder than a mud........... i hope it helpzzzz!
- Q:are jordan cements the same thing as jordan 3s?
- The only Jordans that have cement are the III's and the IV's (3's and 4's), and only the 3's have a True Blue colorway, so yes, they should be the same. Typically you can find a pair on eBay. I would also suggest staying away from other websites that sell Jordans, as most are typically fake.
- Q:Is cement board necessary when tiling over concrete?
- Lay a nice level concrete floor and tile. Have done it myself
- Q:Epoxy glue vs PVC cement?
- As far as the strength factor, epoxy would provide adequate strength to the PVC joint. However, there are some fine points you should be aware of. First, epoxy tightly bonds two pieces together through itself. Epoxy's strength is due to the strength of the cement itself. PVC cement on the other hand, dissolves the surface of the PVC pipe, bonding the PVC sections tightly together when the cement dries. It's as if the two pieces were welded together. Second, PVC cement is approved for potable water supplies. Epoxy is not. Finally, the setting time for epoxy is measured in hours. It's measured in seconds for PVC cement. The PVC cement bonded sections will be ready for service much faster than if you bonded them with epoxy. That's why plumbers use it instead of epoxy.
- Q:how can i buy cement?
- Have you thought about making your own? the procedure is fairly simple and the binder is not expensive. You can find the procedures for making concrete on the Internet for all sorts of strengths from mortar to 10k compression crete. Depending upon how much you need this may not be viable. The weight of concrete is such that it makes shipping to other countries highly unprofitable or vastly expensive.
- Q:Is cement or dirt better for installing a wooden fence post?
- Cement - pre-mixed in bags = just add water and mix in a plastic tub or 20 gallon container with hoe. Crushed rock. 3/4 or 1 Pole set foam, Kind of expensive
- Q:I have removed tile in the bathroom that was over cement board. What to do?
- Fir it out as necessary and re drywall it with green board drywall. It will look much better and be right.
- Q:I am curious, how much weight would 6 inches of reinforced concrete support using the standard portland cement?
- Portland cement reinforced will have a maximum sustained tensile strength of 2500 PSI. Monolithic dome construction utilizes Gunite which is the same material used for swimming pools, and can withstand 5000 PSI or greater as it must support water's weight of approx. 8 lbs per gallon.
- Q:Will rubber cement work on painted aluminium?
- Nope. Contact cement would be better. But I don't think anything will last long out of doors. Even the paper will start to fall apart after the first rain or heavy dew. And the sun will also cause it to decompose. Paper does not do well outside. You may have to rethink your project.
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of cement to people, or even the environment?
- IT IS VERY HARM FULL
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range