High Quality Waterproof Material, Ar Glass Fiber Chopped Strand
Products Application and Introduction
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are in the line chopped, it’s suitable for reinforcing thermoplastics. Typical products include automobile fittings, electronic and electrical parts, mechanical products etc. In the meantime, it can widly used as raw material in waterproofing for construction, base material for plastic flooring, thermal insulation material, FRP surfacing tissue, insulating panel for storage battery, air filter-pad material and reinforced gypsum.
Products Feature and Advantages
1Modest water content.
2Good flowability, even distribution in finished products.
3Quickly wet-out, high mechanical strength of finished products.
4Best cost performance.
Key Technical Data
Fiber Glass Type
Ar glass fiber chopped strand are packaged in bags that made in paper & plastic binding
materials, about 25kgs per bag, 4 bags per layer, 8 layers per pallet and 32 bags per pallet.
Each 32 bags of products are packed by multilayer shrink film fixed and firmly fixed on the pallet.
If requested, this product could also be packed in big plastic bags, about 800kgs per bag and one bag per
Ar glass fiber chopped strand should be stocked in dry and cool places. The best
condition is with temperature between 10°C and 35C,with a relative humidity between 30% and 70%.
Please keep the product in its original packaging before use,avoiding moisture.
Looking forward to receiving your specific enquiries soon.
- Q:What do they use to get rid of the 'cement' after braces?
- Well, I still have my braces, but I've had to get the cement off a couple times, and what he'd do is take this thing that you are not allowed to look at, you have to keep your eyes shut, and he takes it off, you can't swallow otherwise you swallow the cement, it is kinda gross, I think he is filing it when he does that. I've never heard of a white paste but maybe they do something different.
- Q:Can you place stone tile over cement?
- If I get what your trying to do is put an OUTSIDE stone pavers or similar outside stone product down over an old, very ugly, cement patio. Both previous answers would be correct if you were putting tile down INSIDE. Actually you can't put inside tile over cement either. I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you need to remove the old pavement first.The new stone has to sit on a sand or forgiving stable base otherwise it will never last and just constantly move on you. Remove the cement, level the area, put down a sand mixture for patio stones(easy to find), rent a vibrating stamper to help settle the stones in place, cover with more sand and sweep with a broom to fill the gaps between the stones, vibrate again, broom again etc. until gaps are filled and you are all set. The pavement should break no problem with a sledge hammer, problem is disposing of it. If it doesn't break easy, rent an electric jack hammer. They're not hard to work with, and will save your arms, trust me, I know from experience .
- Q:Can Bees go through Cement?
- carpenter bees chew the wood to make a hole. and no bees cant go through cement
- Q:can cement be extracted back from concrete?
- No, it can't. Adding water to portland cement initiates a complex series of reactions that irreversibly changes the nature of the dry ingredients. If you remove the water at some point by drying or firing the concrete, it will not give back the original cement dry ingredients. Just to be clear, concrete is cement added to an aggregate. The aggregate is often crushed stone or gravel, but it can be other substances. The stone normally does not chemically react with the cement, so I suppose you could crush the concrete to physically separate the cement from the rocks. But then you would have cement chunks that cannot be poured like new cement and are weakened by the crushing, not very useful.
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- Cement or actually Portland cement is just one compenent of concrete. Concrete is the finished product. From Encarta: Cement is a fine gray powder of calcined limestone and clay. Use: mixed with water and sand to make mortar, or with water, sand, and aggregate to make concrete. 2. concrete: a building material that sets hard to form concrete, made by mixing cement with water, sand, and aggregate
- Q:Should I buy the retro 4 cement?
- The White Cements? If Yea, then YES! Very Nice Shoe, and The Quality Is Very Good, but it really depends on the price they are not worth spending 270+ $ For Them. If you can get them anywhere from under 230$ i would get them
- Q:Top 10 interview question about cement marketing?
- 1) Why do you want to apply for this position? 2) Did you consider applying to other areas or positions aside from cement marketing? 3) How do you handle pressure? How do you cope up with a stressful situation? 4) You think you could handle traveling to different places for a price of a good deal? 5) How could you market a cement product with little money at hand? 6) How well do you think you can handle a customer? 7) Do you choose a customer? 8) How will you handle a difficult customer? 9) Is promptness important in dealing with customer? Or is it just a minor thing for you thinking that a customer could wait? 10) Do you have any cement experience? If none, do you think you can handle job?
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet?
- Good place to ask this question GLBT are stupid enough to do it*sarcasm*
- Q:how and where can we purchase cement clinker?
- Q:what is the best roof cement for roll roofing?
- i have heard of Black Jack before and because someone else has adviced it, it must be good. Perhaps ask your local DIY store just incase.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range