Applications of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
1.Large-scale irrigation works
3.Spanning major rivers
6.Nuclear power stations
7.High rise buildings
8.Mineral pit structures
9.Tunnels and rock anchors.
Structure of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
1.1x7 Left Hand Lay
2.Right Hand Lay
Size of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
Dia. 9.53mm, 12.7mm and 15.24mm.
Tensile Strength Grade of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
Packing of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
PE Coated PC Strand, PC Strand With Grease.
Standard of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
ASTM A416, BS5896-3, AS/ZNS4672, GB/T5224, JISG 3536, UNE36094, NEN3868.
Features of High Quality Unbonded PC Strand
1.All the production process are made under the ISO 9001-2000 strictly;
2.Special design according to requirement;
3.We can provide FE and different diameters and mechanics pc strands according to customer's requirements.
- Q:what is Bank wire and bank transfer System?
- A bank wire is a telegram wiring cash money to a third party, usually directly into the bank account of the receiver. It is expensive, costing about $30 for a domestic wire and $45-50 for an international wire. The bank transfer system is a pre-approved electronic bank transfer from your account to the receivers account and is almost instanteneous and cheap (pennies, not dollars).
- Q:Question anout tubeless wire?
- It is a wire without a tube. It works properly, it has a larger section than the usual wires, but is cheaper (Al is cheaper than Cu).
- Q:Current in parallel wires?
- There is 1V across ampere meter. To find the current.... Current = 1V / meter internal resistance
- Q:immersion heater wiring diagram??
- Normal wiring with two connections on thermostat, on from timer and two on element would be a single wire from one of the timer wires to one connection on thermostat, one wire from other connection on thermostat to heater connection, then one wire from other heater connection back to remaining connection on timer. This is if the thermostat is high voltage and not a low voltage signal to a controller perhaps on the timer.
- Q:Subwoofer wiring help?
- Ok, first thing you want to do is, for each subwoofer, wire a negative and positive together. You can use regular speaker wire to do that (well you're supposed to anyway). After that, you will have a negative and positive terminal left on each subwoofer. What you need to do is run a speaker wire from each of the terminals, so you have 6 different wires from 6 separate terminals. Make note of the 3 positive wires and the 3 negative wires. Now what you do is simply twist together the 3 positive wires together, so you have 1 positive wire. Connect that positive wire to the positive terminal of the amp (if it's a 1 channel amp. If it's a 2 channel, connect it to a bridged channel on the positive terminal. Or however you want.) Do the same for the 3 negative wires. Twist them together to have 1 negative wire, and connect it to the negative terminal on the amp. Finished! That kind of wiring is called Series wiring, by the way. The other kind is called Parallel wiring.
- Q:kawasaki zxr250 cdi color wiring diagram?
- Nothing free online for that. Just go to the nearest dealer and get the book. Or book store get the manual there.
- Q:why do thicker wires change a circuit?
- It depends on what the resistance of the rest of the circuit was. The resistance of relatively short lengths of really thin wire would be less than 2 ohms, probably less than 1 ohm. Thicker wire would be maybe 1/4 ohm. So only if the circuit's components were in the neighborhood of 25 ohms or less, would the difference in thin and thick wires have a real significant affect on the circuit.
- Q:2003 ford escort stereo wiring diagram?
- you will need a DVM, to find what is what. Check the fuse box, and make sure the fuse is good, and search for the constant power.Set the meter to 20V. I like to stick the ground on my meter, in the ignition where the key goes. Then find the switched, key on wire. obviously, you'll have to move the ground on the meter for that. Don't forget to solder and use heat shrink tubing, or red and blue butt connectors, and heat shrink, or tape them well. Then set the meter to ohms, or the omega pic on the meter. once you find a resistance for each speaker, pop it with a 9V battery, not a AA, as both terminals are on top. then when you hear which speaker pops, wire it accordingly. Good Luck!
- Q:will the different length of speaker wire effect the amp performance?
- It depends on the impedance of the speakers; but 25 feet should not be a problem as long as your speakers are not less than 4 ohm, if your speakers are rated at 4 ohm you might want to use 14 gauge wire as 25 feet is considered the maximum length for 16 gauge wire..either way 14 gauge or 16 gauge wire with 4 ohm speakers and above should not damage your amp, 16 gauge wire may effect performance a little...if you are talking about different length wire to each speaker then you should use 12 gauge wire to the longer length and 16 gauge wire to the shorter length.....and even then you may notice some differance in preformance but that would keep it to a minimum...
- Q:wiring harness engine swap?
- i've got not got the coolest comparable form jeep, even even with the shown fact that it particularly is terrific to attempt the wreckers, they continuously have spare areas, in the event that they have not got it, then ring Jeep up and ask them in the event that they have a spare one, there low fee.
N-RIVER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of wire rod, the annual capacity of the wire rod is 5.6 million mtons.The mian product is high speed wire Φ5.5mm－Φ19mm, the ecnomic and technical norms is living in the same industry advanced level of domestic.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been aimed to provide our customers qualified products and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2,500 Million
||America, Japan, England, Germany, Korea, South Aisa and Southeast Aisa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 900,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;
|Product Price Range