Specifications of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Standard ： ASTM A210/A 210M /ASME SA-210/SA -210M
Application ： For manufacture wal panel ,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Main steel pipe grade ： SA 210A 1 、 SA 210C etc.(Other grade is also negotiable.)
Chemical Composition & Mechanical Propertise ：
0.29 ～ 1.06
Usage/Application of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluid. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts, as well as building construction.
Packaging/Delivery of High Quality Seamless Medium-carbon Steel Tubes For Boilers And Superheaters:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing condition of cutting is better than that of annealing. It is generally used to make the material with little force and high toughness.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Nominal surface meaning can be understood as a public address. It's as if everyone agreed to call something as a "devil", and he was the devil.Don't be confused by the numbers behind the nominal diameter. For example, DN50, this 50 is really close to the outer diameter or inside diameter of the steel tube, but DN50 is only a general model of the caliber of the national standard.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Classification is not the only way, fastener type steel pipe scaffolding is divided by force, and the latter 2 are classified according to the structure.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- The specification for steel tubes is the outer diameter multiplied by the wall thickness.Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter (De), inner diameter (D) and nominal diameter (DN).
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Degaussing steel tubeThe degaussing method specifies the following demagnetization in the established process document
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range