Specifications of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
Use of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What is the most lacquer taste?
- Canna: also known as red flowers banana, corn, cactus, glowing ginger. Flower proverb said, "Cannabis strong resistance, sulfur dioxide it can drop," it has a strong absorption of sulfur dioxide performance.
- Q:what supplies do you need in order sray paint?
- I'll assume you mean spray painting, and that you mean canned spray paint, not paint in hand-spray bottles. You can spray paint on most surfaces, from primed board to canvas, rocks, dirt, your TV -most anything. If the surface isn't primed, and you want the painting to last, bring painter's primer. If it doesn't matter how long it lasts, you don't need the primer. Beyond that, you may need rags, gloves (highly recommended,) brushes, sticks, tools of any sort you can imagine making marks with, paint thinner, jars, an easel (if needed,) smock or painting clothes, at least for starters.
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- Latex paint is used in home decoration in a decoration materials, the general use of latex paint in two ways, one brushing, the other is a spray. Of course, the effect of the two methods out of the same is not the same.
- Q:What cell battery is the battery, is the lithium battery? MP5 used in the
- Polymer battery is a polymer lithium battery is the main advantage is no memory effect but also the number of times to limit the specific charge how long can be filled with electricity each have a different main capacity to see the battery charge when you need the idea is not empty power can not Excessive charge you'd better save 20% when you start charging the charger as soon as possible Unplug the charger otherwise it will hurt the battery
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
- Q:Large Capacity Polymer Battery Charging Problem.
- Voltage is not a problem, the key is current
- Q:The relationship between aromatic amines and azo.
- Aromatic amines are aromatic compounds, and azo is not but they are structurally similar to aromatic amines which are 22 or 24 are are isomers? If so, it has its molecular formula
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and lithium iron phosphate battery What is the difference? Which is better?
- Lithium-ion battery Negative is a carbon material, such as graphite. The positive electrode is a lithium-containing transition metal oxide, such as LiMn2O4. The electrolyte is an organic solution containing lithium salts. Usually lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium. Driven by lithium ions from the positive lattice in the lattice, through the electrolyte, embedded in the negative lattice ...
- Q:Why do people use linseed oil when painting with oil based paint?
- Linseed Oil Based Paint
- Q:What is the difference between fireproof paint and fireproof paint?
- There is no essential difference, the fire retardant coating according to the different types of solvent can be divided into two types of solvent and water-soluble, (fire paint is usually solvent-based fire retardant coating) two types of fire components used in the same, so it is verified that their Fire resistance performance difference is only in the paint physical and chemical properties and weather resistance is different, solvent-based fire retardant coating these two aspects of performance is better than water-soluble waterproof coating.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range