Specifications of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
Use of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- In the painting before the operation, we will be two sets of paint, respectively, with a dynamic mixer to fully stir evenly, add some special operations in the coating curing agent to help paint the concentration required for the construction of the curing agent when added , Add the side while stirring to ensure that the curing agent and paint can be fully integrated together.
- Q:What is the polymerization mechanism by which the low molecular weight monomer is converted into a polymer
- This can find their own information
- Q:How is the paint made? What is the material?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyed search materials such as indigo and madder to make blue and red pigments, but the paint was still imperfect.
- Q:What is the difference between dye printing and paint printing?
- Are two different kinds. Reactive dyes dissolved in water into a molecular state, dyeing or printing with cellulose molecules after the reaction of fixed part of the fiber, reactive dyes using chemical principles of dyeing / adhesion / fixation. Pigment is a solid colorant, insoluble in water, the use of polymer and polymer tightly integrated with the solid color.
- Q:How do you remove the paint?
- Dye get the clothes, you can first wipe with dilute acetic acid, and then rinse with hydrogen peroxide. You can also use turpentine to wash, then wipe with gasoline. And finally have to use clean water.
- Q:can i learn painting by myself?
- yes okorder.com/
- Q:The relationship between aromatic amines and azo.
- Aromatic amines are aromatic compounds, and azo is not but they are structurally similar to aromatic amines which are 22 or 24 are are isomers? If so, it has its molecular formula
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:Is PMMA a polymer?
- Is the polymer, the Chinese called methyl methacrylate, is acrylic acid and its ester polymerization obtained by the polymer collectively referred to as acrylic resin, the corresponding plastic collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastic, with polymethyl methacrylate The most widely used. Poly methyl methacrylate abbreviation for the PMMA, commonly known as plexiglass, is so far synthesized transparent material in the texture of the most excellent, the price is more appropriate varieties. Application: PMMA dissolved in organic solvents, such as phenol, anisole, etc., through the spin coating can form a good film, with good dielectric properties, can be used as organic FET (OFET), also known as organic thin film transistor (OTFT) Of the dielectric layer.
- Q:Paints For Automotive Use?
- They stick to metal, other paints are made to stick to plastic or fabric or fiberglass, etc. Different chemical breakdown and compatibility
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range