CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- The whole material made of brick and mortar is one of the most widely used building materials. According to whether the masonry is reinforced, it is divided into unreinforced brick masonry and reinforced brick masonry.
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- According to the application temperature can be divided into: 1350 mullite bricks, 1450 mullite bricks, 1550 mullite brick etc..
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of building material synthesized with macromolecule material. Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. Mainly used in toilets, kitchens, television, the background wall, bedroom, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Insulating bricks are mostly hollow or light bricks.It can be said to be energy-saving bricks, including insulation bricks
- Q:What are the insulation materials for heating buried pipelines?
- The thickness of insulation layer should be reasonable and economical. If the insulation layer is too thin, the heat loss will be increased; the insulation layer is too thick, and the surface area of the radiator will be increased, and the heat loss will also be increased. In general the design, determine the thickness of the insulation layer according to the factors of insulation material properties, heat medium temperature, often used for 40~50 mm thickness.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- As can be seen from the picture, the aerated concrete block should be 200MM thick. According to the regulations, it is possible because the building is a frame structure.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Own home, if the south, hot summer and cold winter zone, with inorganic insulation mortar or polystyrene particles insulation mortar, the effect is very good;
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- To environmental protection, then use inorganic insulation materials, such as composite silicate, rare earth insulation, this thickness should be more than 5 cm, the construction of auxiliary materials, high cost, to be strengthened
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range