Detailed Product Description of High Quality Recycled Rubber
3.Produce as the SPEC!
4.High quality with best price!
5.Ship on time and good service!
We are a professional manufacturer of rubber products, have exported reclaimed rubber for many years, can produce it as per your specification. we will be very gald to cooperate with you and offer you the best price and high-quanlity products.
1.Materials of High Quality Recycled Rubber
All our materials are waste tyre with diameter more than 900mm,we only use radial tyre for production
2.Specification of High Quality Recycled Rubber
3.Application of High Quality Recycled Rubber
Mainly used to produce rubber mat,rubber belt,rubber hose,rubber gasket,tires and shoe etc
- Q:Why does rubber stink?
- Because of the original gum problem, such as PU or polyurethane will have a foul smell.Highly elastic polymer material with reversible deformation of rubber. It is elastic at room temperature and can produce great deformation under very little external force. It can be restored to original state after removing external force. Rubber is completely amorphous polymer, its glass transition temperature (T, g) is low, the molecular weight is often large, more than hundreds of thousands.
- Q:What is the relationship between synthetic rubber and crude oil?
- Synthetic rubber is a kind of polymer material made of petroleum and natural gas as raw material and polymerized with diene and olefin as monomers.The main purpose of the industrial synthesis of rubber material is cost saving, improving the properties of rubber products, because the natural rubber products price is more expensive, in order to reduce the cost of enterprises have invested a lot of synthetic rubber materials with low cost.
- Q:What kind of rubber does TPE belong to?
- TPE does not belong to rubber.Although TPE has a tensile resilience similar to that of ordinary rubber, TPE is thermoplastic and rubber is thermosetting. Rubber needs cross-linking. It can not be reprocessed after molding. TPE can be processed repeatedly.
- Q:How should the rubber products be dirty?
- Wipe rubber products with a soft cloth. The most important thing is to first rubber products surface adsorption of dirt off, and then in dry, you can.
- Q:How to remove the peculiar smell of rubber products?
- The general method is to add some flavor spices used to degrade or reduce all kinds of rubber produced in the processing or use process in acids, alkoxy compound such as smell, method is effective, but not fundamentally solve the problem.
- Q:What are the uses of ethylene propylene rubber?
- Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) is the most widely used automotive industry. It is mainly used in automobile seals, radiator hoses, spark plug sheaths, air conditioning hoses, rubber pads, hoses and so on. In the automotive sealing industry, mainly the use of EPDM, elastic characteristics of ozone resistance, weather resistance, EPDM rubber type ENB has become a main material of automobile rubber seal, domestic consumption has exceeded 10 thousand tons, but due to its variety, half rely on imports.
- Q:How can I make rubber products brighter?
- Special release agent for rubber products, release agent.Mold release agent is an interface coating used on two surfaces that are easy to adhere to each other. It can make the surface of the material easy to break off, smooth and clean. Mold release agent is used in various molding processes, such as glass fiber reinforced plastics, metal die casting, polyurethane foam and elastomer, injection molding thermoplastic, vacuum foaming sheet and extrusion section. In molding, sometimes other plastics, such as plasticizers, leak to the interface, and then a surface remover is needed to remove it.
- Q:What gum does rubber and metal stick together?
- JL-499 resistance to 150 degrees high temperature instant glue: waterproof, high temperature resistance, with metal, electroplating materials, plastic, rubber and so on between the bonding, metal bonding, high strength, impact resistance, peeling. With high performance, high strength, single component, waterproof, high temperature resistance, anti-aging and other excellent performance, it is suitable for continuous production line operation. It is used for bonding metal, electroplating material, metal, rubber, electronic component, circuit board, glass, ceramic and so on.
- Q:Does it work in a rubber factory that causes skin irritations?
- Rubber: early rubber is obtained from rubber trees, rubber, grass and other plant latex, processed by the elastic, insulating, impermeable and air material. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
- Q:How do rubber undergo vulcanization?
- Rubber vulcanization is a chemical reaction process, before vulcanization rubber is present in a linear molecular form, is the linear sulfide molecules through some other substances (such as sulfur and peroxide) connected together to form a three-dimensional network structure. Sulfur must not be used with sulfur material, as long as the rubber linear molecules can be linked together to form a body shape on the lineEach rubber formulation has an optimum curing temperature, which increases the speed of vulcanization within a certain range, but the performance of the product decreases
Our products including Tasteless reclaimed rubber,tyre reclaimed,Butyl reclaimed,etc wihich is widely used in auto tires, agricultural vehicle tires, hoses, cables, bicycle tires and tubes, shoes, conveyors, bridges and all other rubber molded goods. We take "high quality, competitive price, professional service and credit first" as our marketing principle. We are trying our best to devote ourselves to the quality improvement of our products.Welcome clients all around the world come to visit us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average