Production Specifications of High Quality PVB Film :
Polyinyl butyral film is made from PVB resin with plasticizer and prepared by the technology of extrusion and calendaring.
I t can be used as the inner layer of sandwich safety glass of cars, locomotive, airplane, tanker, naval vessel etc. It can also be used
as solid adhesive for safety glass, safety mask, building glazing, composite steel plate, etc. It conforms to the enterprise standard of
Q/GHAD 18-2008 .
TDS Of High Quality PVB Film
Volatile content % ≤
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation @ Break % ≥
Adhesive Strength MPa ≥
Light Transmission Rate % ≥
Fog % ≤
hum.91%-99%.After 48 hrs, sample no change.
91%-99%.After 8 hrs,
sample no change.
At 70±2,After 48 hrs, sample no change.
At 60±2,After 8 hrs, sample no change.
At -55±2,After 48 hrs, sample no change.
At -55±2,After 8 hrs, sample no change.
Light transmission rate decrease less than 2% under 750W light-source, 100hrs
Usage of High Quality PVB Film :
With the Featurers of Transparent, heat- resistant, cold -resistant, wet-proof, high elasticity, without impurities, good softness, smooth surface with some roughness, good tensile strength and elasticity , the PVB Film can be widely used in Architecture and others.
Packing of High Quality PVB Film :
Vacuumed by aluminum foil and put into wooden cases , 10 Tons /20 FCL or as customers ' requiements .
- Q:How can concrete pavement be cured after being pressed? In general, concrete curing is made of thin films and concrete pavements
- When the concrete surface has a hardness, generally gently press no trace, also can be used wet mats or wet sacks covering, sprinkler maintenance should pay attention to water can not be poured directly on the concrete surface, when encountered heavy rain or high winds, wet grass covered in time to pad. Every day with special hand sprinkler maintenance, keep the grass pad or gunny bag moist. The concrete strength of adding water reducing agent can reach 80% or more in 5 days. At this time, the straw mat, plastic film or wet gunny bag can be removed. After the release, the water needs to be maintained for 2~3 days.
- Q:What kind of film is covered with a protective film on the tile surface?
- A protective film covering the surface of a ceramic tile is a PE protective film.
- Q:When will the plastic film be opened when the vegetables are sprouting?
- Plastic films are made of polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other resins. The surface tension of the plastic film depends on the free energy of the surface of the plastic film, and the surface energy of the film depends on the molecular structure of the film itself. Plastic film can be used in food packaging, electrical product packaging, daily necessities packaging, clothing packaging, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between PE plastic film and PVC plastic film?
- PE is polyethylene, that is, plastic wrap, that is, PE sprinkle. PVC is PVC, that's about plastic pipes. Which ones need to be used?.
- Q:Will a plastic film attached to a computer screen help reduce computer radiation?
- Put a few cactus next to the computer, it can effectively absorb radiation; if placed in the computer next to one or two cactus, can help the body to absorb as little as possible the radiation emitted by the computer. Because cacti grow in places where the sun is very strong, the ability to absorb radiation is especially strong.
- Q:What are the factors that affect the barrier property of plastic film?
- When the crystallinity is constant, the polarity of macromolecules or strong polar molecules is difficult to diffuse because of the tight combination between molecules. The greater the molecular polarity is, the smaller the permeability of the resin is, the better the gas barrier is. In common plastic resins, PET and PVA are strong polar resins, PA, PVC are polar resins, PS is weak polarity resin, PE and PP are non-polar resins. Their gas resistance increases with the increase of molecular polarity, such as PET and PE, the transmittance of O2 is very different.Water vapor is a polar molecule. According to the principle of similar dissolution, the water vapor in the polar molecular plastics is integrated and diffused faster than non-polar plastic molecules, and its moisture permeability is also larger. High barrier materials and PET molecules have strong polarity, and their moisture permeability is greater than non-polar molecular PE. Therefore, PE is an excellent moisture resistant packaging material.
- Q:What's the plastic film on the disposable paper cup?
- On the market at present is most commonly used disposable cups made of polyethylene film, this paper more secure. The production process of polyethylene film is coated paper: paper cup - - - - - die molding packaging printing. This paper is a general inner layer film paper, outside a layer of paper. Some manufacturers, after printing, will also film on the outer wall of the paper cup. Now can buy qualified disposable cups, almost all wax coated paper cup, disposable paper cup basically can't find.
- Q:A concrete cover film, under what circumstances to cover, what does not cover
- The hydration heat of the cement requires only twenty percent of the actual water, and the rest will evaporateAll water evaporates to form a contraction
- Q:Can plastic film protect against ultraviolet rays?
- The transparent film itself UV blocking effect is not good, the general need to add other ingredients, such as color masterbatch, metal particles etc.
- Q:Is plastic film the same as glass cloth?
- Plastic film and glass cloth are two concepts, plastic film is plastic products, and glass cloth is glass fiber, and plastic film is most afraid of high temperature, glass cloth on the contrary, their use does not have one thing in common
FILM, the company has developed into the largest specialized company of calcium hydroxide with the most advanced technology and the most steady product quality of China. Its main equipments ,the whole-automatic production line ,was introduced from Japan.
Welcome all walks of life to our company to creat the glorious tomorrow with our common endeavor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range