|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What do you mean seven and five under the plastic cup?
- Transparent plastic bottles made from it are often called "plastic bottles". This plastic is heat-resistant to 70 degrees and is only suitable for warm drinks or cold drinks. If the high temperature liquid or heating, it is easy to deformation, there are harmful substances dissolved. And, scientists have found that after 10 months, the plastic could release carcinogens that are toxic to humans.
- Q:What material is better for plastic cups?
- There are PC, AS, PP.TRITAN (, PCTG) and ECOZEN (Korean SK). PC is banned in the bottle and in some European and American space cups because of the effects of BPA on the baby reproductive system. AS too crisp; PP cost-effective, environmental protection, transparency and feel bad. TRITAN and ECOZEN are currently in the domestic manufacturers do not have the domestic market, export orders, but also environmental protection, does not contain BPA, transparency and feel and equal to PC, the price is high, the daily use of PP for advice can, or simply use glass.
- Q:What does "stress hardening" of plastic molding mean?
- Plastic stress hardening phenomenon, refers to the plastic molding process, with the orientation of the increase of intermolecular forces increased, causing the polymer viscosity, the polymer showed "hardening" tendency, the deformation tends to be stable and no development. This phenomenon of orientation process becomes "stress hardening"".
- Q:White plastic for a long time. Why does it turn yellow?
- Common reason is that because of the aging of plastic products produced, the reason is polypropylene exists on the flank attack, its stability is not very good, especially in the long time of drying conditions
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What glue does it stick to plastic
- If it is small things glued to the plastic parts, you can use 502 of the quick drying glue. If the whole piece of plastic cracking, such as bumpers, to the car repair shop burning plastic welding, because the car wash plastic products have a certain thickness, the general speed drying glue even if stuck, but not force.
- Q:How do you understand the level of engineering plastics?
- LDPE (low density polyethylene): common plastic film, plastic film and so on. High temperature will produce harmful substances, plastic film into the microwave.
- Q:Do plastic products contain toxic substances?
- Can not say both, more in favor of ystm's statement.Some plastic products are non-toxic, such as water cups, etc., but some plastic products are poisonous, for example, plastic bags will not be solved.Still have specific plastic concrete analysis, is.I work in Tai'an modern plastics Co., Ltd., mainly providing plastic geogrid and other materials
- Q:What harm does it take to eat hot food with plastic?
- If a plastic bag containing more than 50~60 degrees of food is used, the lead in the bag will dissolve into the food, and the plastic bag will release poisonous gas and invade into the food. Long term intake of the human body can seriously impair health and cause disease. Especially hot food, high temperature will make the poisonous substances in plastic absorbed by food, once entered the body will cause accumulation of towel poison, so when the hot food, must not mess with plastic bags.
- Q:What are the processing methods of black masterbatch and what is more prominent than other plastic raw materials?
- Double screw method, using mixing machine materials after mixing by twin screw extruder braces or granulation water, double screw mixing machine itself due to limited capacity, the general concentration of 25-32% in carbon black masterbatch. Mixing method, using mixing machine, mixing the material, adding mixer, kneading, and then feeding machine into the twin-screw extruder, water ring or underwater cut, masterbatch, general carbon black concentration of 40-45%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range