|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Bonding can achieve good performance and good quality joints, but it is difficult to operate. It needs careful preparation of joints and surfaces, and it is very slow and unsuitable for mass production. The welding is economical, simple, fast and reliable, and can form static strength close to the parent material. Therefore, it is suitable for mass production, and has gained more and more extensive application in the automobile industry. The level of plastic welding technology has become one of the marks to measure the level of automobile production technology and new material development.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic bags 02 and 00?
- Plastic bags 02: HDPE plastic ingredients.Plastic bag 00: degradable plastic, using the human body absolutely harmless polylactic acid as the main raw material processing.The number is "00", which represents degradation
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- Press molding is also known as molding or pressing, and molding is mainly used for molding thermosetting resins such as phenolic resin, urea formaldehyde resin and unsaturated polyester resin.
- Q:How do you dye plastics?
- The method of extrusion is to mix the dye and the plastic by dry dyeing, then crush it into a thin strip with a special extruder and cut it into granules. The method is well blended and helps to disperse undesirable pigments
- Q:Plastic molding is what to do, how the process?
- The process is divided into four phases:The first stage, plastic injection. When the melt enters the mold cavity, it meets a lower temperature mold wall, forming a thinner solidification layer;The second stage: gas incidence. The inert gas enters the molten plastic, pushing the center of the uncured plastic into the cavity that is not yet filled;The third stage: gas incidence. The gas continues to flow through the plastic melt until the melt fills the mold cavity;The fourth stage: gas pressure maintaining. Under the condition of holding pressure, the air in the air compresses the melt to supplement the material to ensure the appearance quality of the parts.
- Q:What kind of plastic bottles can be used again and again?
- China CPPIA plastics recycling Specialized Committee vice president Dong Jinshi told reporters that the plastic bottle and the bottle triangular numbers marked "safe" never mind. The triangle symbol is a sign of plastic recycling. The triangle containing 1 ~ 7 numbers, each number represents different materials, if the product is made several different materials, it is marked products main and basic materials. In our country, plastics recycling label logo is not mandatory, some of the regular brand enterprises in order to facilitate the recycling of plastic products, have recently started to label recycling. Experts believe that although this sign is mainly in order to facilitate recycling use, but also consumers can know the use of plastic products is made of what material through the logo, should use plastic recycling signs in the digital environment in what Secret.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic materials are there?
- The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating will not soften and change the shape of the. Thermosetting plastic processing, molding, the heat is no longer softening, and therefore can not be recycled, such as phenolic plastics, amino plastics, epoxy resin, etc. belong to this kind of plastic. Thermosetting plastic forming process is more complex, so continuous production has some difficulties, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What about the outlook for plastic particles?
- Waste plastics, recycled plastic particles, very wide sales, large demand for plastic enterprises. To fully understand why recycled particles are particularly popular with plastic manufacturers
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:White plastic products used for a long time and yellow, how do?
- Yellowing time is not long plastic, you can use detergent powder scrub. It would be better to remove the yellowing layer on the surface. If all has been yellowed, yellowing of the product is generally unable to reply to the original white.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range