|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What can plastic particles do?
- 1, daily life, can be used to make all kinds of plastic bags, barrels, pots, toys, furniture, stationery and other living utensils and all kinds of plastic products.2, clothing industry: can be used to make clothing, neckties, buttons, zippers and so on.3. Building materials: can be used to make all kinds of building components, building tools, plastic doors and windows, mortar barrels, etc..
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:Can I marinate salted eggs with a plastic bucket?
- Lead salt antioxidant of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products and ethanol, ether and other solvent exposure will lead precipitation. Lead salt of PVC as a food packaging and Deep-Fried Dough Sticks, fried cake, fried fish, cooked meat products, cake snacks foods to meet, will lead to molecular diffusion into the grease, so can not use PVC plastic bags containing food, especially food containing oil.
- Q:Do all plastic products taste?
- In the life of commonly used plastic polyethylene (used for making plastic wrap, bags, cups, pearl cotton, this is the most secure plastic products, no toxicity); (polyvinyl chloride pipes, packaging bags and other plastic products used in the production of PVC, is not toxic, but is in high temperature or other extreme conditions may release toxic hydrogen chloride);
- Q:How can plastics be cleaned?
- This is because the principle of similar blending, grease and oil is easily mixed together, so that the dirt float to the surface. With soaked tea bags, when the tea and hot water meet, the fibers of tea will be destroyed, so that the broken fibers in tea have the role of adsorption dirt, so it is more likely to cause dirt to fall off.
- Q:How do you glue a broken plastic basin?
- Glue the plastic tub in the following way:1, first of all to find a soft plastic bar.2, ignite the plastic bar and drop the melted plastic where it needs to be bonded.3, put out a plastic rod with foil uniformly scrape melted plastic and adhesive.4, wait 5-10 minutes to cool down.
- Q:What is the low temperature resistance of plastic PS?
- PS:= polystyrene (polystyrene)Material characteristics: the disadvantages are: product brittle, low impact strength, prone to stress cracking, poor heat resistance; heat resistance: 60-70 degrees, compared with other plastics, the characteristics of PS are highly transparent (light transmittance 88%-92%) and surface gloss, easy dyeing, high hardness, good rigidity in addition, there is a good water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and processability.
- Q:What can soften a hardened plastic?
- Thermoplastic structures are linear structures that soften or melt when heated and are plastically made into a definite shape and hardened after cooling. After heating to a certain extent, it softens again and hardens again after cooling. This process can be repeated many times. For example, most plastics, such as PE, PP, PVC, PPR and PS, belong to thermoplastic plastics. Thermoplastic molding process is relatively simple, can be continuous production, and has a high mechanical strength, so the development of very fast.
- Q:I would like to ask you, I use plastic bags or other plastic bags of food in the refrigerator, and take out a plastic flavor, not only in the freezer, but also in fresh keeping!
- My Haier double door refrigerator, air-cooled type, this problem has been a long time, as long as it is plastic products, it will produce a strong plastic taste
- Q:What products are plastic extrusion?
- In addition to granulation, are hollow plastic products are extrusion molding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range