|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:The lid of the vacuum cup is plastic. Will drinking water affect it?
- Prepared according to the above requirements, there is a plastic cup or can be used as PP (5), HDPE (2) and anti porcelain plastic, for PP that are very familiar with, this is the microwave special plastic, in the formal process, harmful substances are not excessive.
- Q:What are the processing methods of black masterbatch and what is more prominent than other plastic raw materials?
- In the dyeing of plastic products, black masterbatch only 0.6%-0.8%, it will be extremely black, and no more will not be more dark. According to the experimental data show that the product in Xinjiang area for outdoor use, such as the need to rely on black masterbatch anti aging, as long as the use of high-quality black masterbatch (rather than return material as carrier, oil wetting, dispersion of calcium carbonate and so on it), content of carbon black in the products reached 2-2.5%, namely: every 100 kilograms of raw materials, there is a 5-6 (the weight of 40%) containing carbon black masterbatch, the role played by far more than any anti aging products, product life can reach more than 10 years. That's why drip irrigation products, water delivery products, communications cable products are all black.
- Q:What are the main defects of common plastic products?
- Uneven color or discoloration: discoloration of plastic or pigment due to improper distribution of pigments or fillers; uneven color on the surface of plastic products. Uneven color varies with the appearance of the reasons. Near the inlet is mainly uneven distribution of pigments, such as when the whole plastic products uneven color is caused by poor thermal stability of plastic, and the uneven color of the weld site is related to the nature of the pigment.Plastic products are fragile: because of bad plastics, obvious directionality, internal stress and plastic structure is not good, so that the strength of plastic products decreased, brittle, easy to crack (especially in the direction of material flow easier to crack).Bad mold release: because of excessive filling effect, bad mold release performance and other reasons, make plastic products difficult to release or after the release of plastic deformation and rupture, or plastic products residual direction does not meet the design requirements.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The so-called plastic, in fact, it is a kind of synthetic resin, the shape of the natural resin with pine resin similar to, through chemical means of artificial synthesis, and is called plastic.
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- The performance of several methods of thermosetting polyphenylene ether and thermosetting polyphenylene ether were reviewed, including epoxy resin, polybutadiene and its copolymers, cyanate ester, isocyanate resin and allyl compound modification method and properties.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic packaging materials?
- First of all, we must say that the biggest feature of plastic packaging materials is light quality and good mechanical properties. For many goods which require long-distance transportation, it can reduce the weight of transportation and facilitate transportation. This is incomparable to glass and metal materials.
- Q:What are the hazards of plastic oiler
- Need to see what kind of plastic to fill the oil, at room temperature, PET plastic pot of oil is non-toxic, but other plastics in the oil will generally precipitate some chemicals.
- Q:Electric kettle is plastic, okay?
- Plastic electric kettle itself is no harm, but some businesses in order to reduce production costs, to gain more profits, the use of non food grade toxic and harmful plastics manufacturing. Long term use of this kind of electric kettle will do great harm to the health of human body
- Q:How can plastic paint be used to prevent paint falling off?
- Spraying: plastic coating thickness of 15~20 m, usually painted 2~3 road to complete. Spray 15min dry and then spray second times. Bright surfaces must be painted with transparent paint. The painted parts have little influence on the flame retardance.
- Q:How many grades are there in the plastic block? How to divide?
- UL is a plastic material standard test piece by spontaneous combustion flame after the combustion time, combustion speed, falling particle state to set the plastic material fire resistance rating, according to the level of quality, followed by HB, V2, V1, V0, 5V, VTM-0, VTM-1 and thin material grade, VTM-2, and foam material grade HBF, HF-1, HF-2.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range