High Quality Oak White Bathroom Cabinet Bath Vanity, Various types and colors available, flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 580 x 820 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High technical equipments.
2. Innovation and excellent design capability.
3. We can do design upon your idea.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet is a good landing or wall of the good
- Wall is better, one is to prevent the damp, on the other hand when the rubbish no obstacles at the same time height can be selected according to their own needs.
- Q:How to buy a bathroom cabinet
- In the purchase of ceramic bathroom cabinet, the first with ordinary white ceramic bathroom cabinet, should be concerned about glaze finish, brightness. Good glaze finish and excellent brightness, pure color, easy to stick dirty dirt, easy to clean, long-term use is still bright as new.
- Q:Replacing bathroom vanity, how to get new one to fit?
- removing the half wall is really the best option, it will only update the bathroom more. That half wall pretty much dates the house. If you go into a new home you will notice they are building (and even in remodeling) all spaces more open.
- Q:How is the bathroom cabinet installed?
- Each bathroom cabinet accessories and installation is not the same, that is, the same model of the hole size (open to the wall hole size) are not the same, but the installation process is basically the same.
- Q:why is there an extra wire coming off the bathroom vanity than there is coming out of my wall?
- how many wires are coming off the vanity? and how many out of the wall? and what color are all the wires? if the 'extra' vanity wire is copper and does not have a plastic coating then that is in fact the ground wire. If the extra wire is coated black or white, it may be for another switch or outlet on the vanity but there's not enough info in your question to tell....
- Q:I'm looking for a bathroom vanity that's 24' anyone know where I can find one?
- Home Depot, OKorder's, Menards, Costco, Sam's Club, pretty much anywhere that carries vanities - 24' is a standard (albeit small) size. What about a pedestal sink instead? They make a small bathroom appear a little larger. You can put a space saver over the toilet for storage.
- Q:Is there a double basin left to wash the right side of the bathroom cabinet?
- There is, but to be customized, the market can not buy, but also to see the local size of this thing is not long enough, the size should be too small to do, you ask Ou Ye online, they should be able to customize this
- Q:Cost to install new 24 inches bathroom vanity?
- It depends where you live. By the way, i checked the link and i saw that the vanity is really cheap but i don't know if you paid attention, it is cultured marble.
- Q:Is there any way to turn my current bathroom vanity into a vessel sink vanity? I need detailed intructions!?
- Find an old bed-side table or dresser or anything the right height/dimensions, just drill holes for the plumbing in the top and back. Use the drawers, etc as you would a regular vanity. Remember to do all the refinishing work BEFORE you install the sink. You don't need to buy a commercial vanity. Get creative. You could probably even buy a slab of granite, marble, etc for the top if you wanted that type of counter for your vessel sink.
- Q:Trimming bathroom vanity a little?
- yes it is possible, BUT if it has drawers in it you might need to cut down the drawer boxes also. You;ll also have to replace the slides to work with the new depth. After you cut down the depth you'll need to be sure you can get a top that will work with this depth. If you have not done this before, you might want to hire a cabinet maker or a finish carpenter to cut this down for you. Also see if you can order this vanity in the depth you need.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range