High Quality Oak White Bathroom Cabinet Bath Vanity, Various types and colors available, flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 580 x 820 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High technical equipments.
2. Innovation and excellent design capability.
3. We can do design upon your idea.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet deep
- Depth of 3.4.5 hundred enough of it
- Q:Do bathroom vanities come with a sink?
- Usually, the sink, faucets, hardware and counter top are sold separate. All you get is the wooden 'box'.
- Q:Painting laminate bathroom vanity?
- Hi Leslie's. Say, listen I think that the greatest tiles you should have our Indian clay tiles they're beautiful especially the dark red ones mixed with orange and it is an old Pueblo from Tucson Arizona style.
- Q:Double basin bathroom cabinet good decoration diary
- You mainly look at the size of space and your own aesthetic
- Q:Does the bathroom cabinet drain?
- If such as towing the bathroom and other other drainage can also be discharged from the ground drain, can be described as a multi-purpose. Then we share a drainage, drainage speed will not be affected? In fact, the drainage speed and sharing is not directly related to the design of the ground leakage, we all know that the washing machine is very urgent, if a time row out, it is easy to cause sewage outside the risk, while blowing a lot of foam, And this kind of floor drain as long as the washing machine drainage will not be affected, then the bathroom cabinet basin drainage and toilet ground sewage will not be affected. Now on the market of the washing machine floor drain is roughly divided into two kinds, one is deep water to drain, one is shallow water to drain, deep water leakage most of the U-type water seal, suitable for drainage 50 tube longer, generally as long as the leak has not been changed, You can use this, the drainage speed is relatively fast. The shallow water type of the core more, divided into magnetic core, flap core, gravity core and bell-type inner core, which the fastest water for the magnetic core. Here is what I recommend to you a submarine washing machine floor drain, we all know that the submarine is to do the leak boss, this is very easy to use, it is recommended that you preferred.
- Q:Consult this marble cabinet is how to make the bathroom cabinet?
- What ah, how can I not see it, not with the stone, is used in the surface of microcrystalline jade.
- Q:how to remove a clorox stain from a bathroom vanity top?
- I recently had a similar problem, and I did the same thing cats 3 recommended. I used baking soda and a good sponge, and it scrubbed out 99.9% of the stain. It was someone else's bathroom counter, so it saved my hyde from getting in trouble. Baking soda or toothpaste can do wonders!
- Q:How do I turn an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- Angel m above is right, measure twice and cut once. The biggest mistake I've seen is not aligning the existing plumbing, sink bowl and faucets first. You can adapt almost any type of dresser to become a vanity, but it takes some woodworking skills to do a professional looking job. The ones that lend themselves best are the type that don't have drawers all of the way down the front because they don't accommodate the plumbing well and you have to do some redesigning on the drawers to make it look right and have the plumbing align correctly. Most of the time, we have some type of stone cut to go on the top, but you can treat the wood to resist moisture. Marine spar varnish, apply several coats to build up the surface before you install the sink and taps will give you water proofing.
- Q:Can you install a bathroom vanity before tiling the floor?
- Well.. I went thru the SAME decision and it depends on just how particular you are. I decided to remove the old vanity(the one that I was going to replace) and made the decision to tile the entire floor to include UNDER the vanity.. THEN I installed a new vanity. I was and am very particular and decided I wanted to do it that way just in case the vanity would be different size and would have to add more grout in front of the vanity or add a small piece of tile to bring it up to the new vanity, etc.. The main reason for my doing it was that I just wanted to have the pleasure of knowing that there was tile UNDER the new vanity However to answer your question completely.. If you know the actual size of the new vanity, you could install the vanity first and then tile up to it.. Most people would do it that way because they are not as particular as I am.
- Q:Where can I find modern (Danish style) bathroom vanities?
- OKorders doesn't carry modern danish style vanities... they might have plastic vanities lol Yeah man i think Mary is on the right track.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range